剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
野鸡被我火化了
Er, cremated the pheasant.
但已经弄好了
But all sorted now!
我们假装今晚才刚开始吧
So, um, let's just pretend that this evening so far never happened,
就从
and start right...
月亮石 月亮石
Moonah-stona! Moonah-stona!
月亮石 月亮石
Moonah-stona! Moonah-stona!
艾莉森
So, Alison...
-安娜贝尔 -安娜贝尔
- Annabel. - Annabel.
月亮石 月亮石
Moonah-stona! Moonah-stona!
多亏了这神奇的月亮
And now thanks be to the wondrous moon
指路明灯将在21点
and the guiding light it giveth between 2100 hours...
戏剧停顿
Dramatic pause.
喘口气 增添一些光影
Take a breath! Give it some light and shade!
*从地球上看到的月亮*
*Oh, blessed moon as spied from the Earth*
*像你的眼睛一样明亮*
*Bright as thine eyes*
*像你的眼睛一样圆润*
*Round as thine eyes*
然而距离太远 就像
Yet too far apart, like thine...
不 我不是在说你的眼睛
No, I don't mean your eyes, I mean...
索恩 我来朗读
Thorne! I'm doing the reading.
-投票是我赢了 -说句公道话
- I won the vote! - To be fair,
票数非常接近 而且完全没有约束力
it was very close and entirely non-binding.
你不觉得吗
..Wouldn't you say?
-月亮石 月亮石 -我不觉得
- Moonah-stona! Moonah-stona! - Yes, I wouldn't.
我觉得吗
Or would I?
我今早
I...I was saying to Mike...
还跟迈克说
..Just this morning...
都这个季节了怎么还这么暖和 要面包吗
..It's been unseasonably warm for the time of year! Bread?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
淑女不能在人前高声喧哗
A lady does not raise her voice in polite company.
炖肉更新
Stew update!
水都变成云了
All the water's turned to clouds.
不是时候吗
Is it a bad time?
迈克
Mike!
老旧电路 又出问题了
Bit of a problem with the old... electrics again.
你带客人去看看保险丝盒吧
Maybe you should show our guests the fuse box.
好的
Um, yeah.
保险丝盒
The fuse box!
对 保险丝盒 这边请
Right, fuse box. Yeah. This way, then, guys.
好
Oh, yeah.
好了
Right!
我过会再回来
I'll come back.
你们给我听着
Now, you listen to me!
我不知道这是怎么回事 但是
I don't know what's going on here, but...
基蒂
Kitty!
但给我立刻停止 我在吃晚餐
But it stops right now, because I'm having a dinner party,
这很显而易见吧
which should be clear from the fact that I'm having a dinner party!
但这次月食很特别啊
But this moonah eclipse very special.
关我屁事
I don't care what it is!
立刻停止
It stops right now.
等一下
Now, hang on a moment.
这是个古老的仪式 对罗宾很重要
This is a time-honoured ritual that means a great deal to Robin
说实话 我觉得他需要得到一点尊重
and, frankly, I think he deserves a little respect.
-没错 月食 -闭嘴 罗宾
- Yes. Moonah is... - Shut up, Robin!
关键是我们先来的
The point is, we were here first,
所以该走的是你们
so maybe you lot should take your leave.
不
No.
现在这是我的房♥子 我哪也不去
This is my house now and I'm not going anywhere.
我们也一样
Well, neither are we.
没错
Quite right!
抱歉
Sorry.
给我等着
Wait there.
大家要坚定
Right. Stand firm, everybody.
我不知道她有什么武器
I don't know what she has in her arsenal,
但我们坚决反对专横
but we shall remain resolute against the tyranny that is...
我的天啊
What in the name of St Cuthbert?
五光十色啊
It's all the colours at once!
这是干吗的
But what does it do?
我就等着你问呢
I'm so glad you asked.
跟我来
Come this way.
但 不 等等
But, no, wait...
这只是光盘 伙计们
It's a compact disc. Guys!
月食了啊
But it's moonah!
最后还有这个
And last but not least, we have this one,
-"西翼短袜" -插座
- which is "west wing socks." - Sockets.
这就合理多了
Yeah. That makes more sense.
这应该就是所有的保险丝了
And I think that is all the fuses I can show you.
-真不错 -嗯
- Fascinating. - Yeah.
说实话这下面没什么好东西
To be honest, there's not really anything that fabulous down here.
只有你这么觉得
Speak for yourself.
葡萄酒
Plonk!
-行家啊 -我要拿一瓶
- Clearly a connoisseur. - I'll grab another bottle.
既然现在有时间
Actually, while we've got a moment,
我们干脆聊聊通行的问题吧
perhaps we could just discuss the whole access issue?
-我不 -非常好
- I don't... - Splendid!
前房♥主只跟我达成了君子协定
Now, the former owner and I just had a gentleman's agreement,
但如果你们要拿这做生意的话
but if you're going to run this place as a business,
你们在财政上可能需要些
you probably want something a bit more official in place,
更正式点的东西
financially speaking.
要我签字同意你们通行
So, what if I were to sign over access rights to you for...
怎么说呢
Oh, what shall we say?
20怎么样
Oh, I don't know. 20?
20?
可以啊
Oh, 20's fine!
太好了
Wonderful.
既然我们都是朋友了
And since we're all friends now,
就19500吧
let's call it 19,500.
抱歉
Sorry!
再减30吧
Less 30 quid for that.
看看这画质
Look at the quality!
比录像带强多了
Knocks the socks off of Betamax.
这是一部喜剧 叫《老友记》
It's called Friends. It's a comedy.
就像《名利场》
Like Vanity Fair.
不 那是杂♥志♥ 这是剧集 所以
No, that's a magazine. And this is a box set. So,
还有很多集的
plenty more where that came from.
看得开心 不要离开房♥间 然后
Have fun, don't leave the room and...
不要离开房♥间
Don't leave the room.
这不就是五个人坐在沙发上
It just appears to be five people sitting around on a sofa.
有什么好笑 你好啊
What's so amusing about...? Hello!
这是谁
Who is this?
-安娜贝尔 -抱歉 稍等
- Ah, Annabel! - Sorry, sorry, won't be a moment.
不着急
No hurry.
-有个小问题 -你们很顺利啊
- OK. Slight problem. - Oh? And it was going so well.
你知道通行权的事吧
Yeah. So you know the whole access thing?
巴克利说通行权要两万块
Barclay said that we could have the rights for 20 grand.
做梦吧 伙计
Yeah! Dream on, mate.
是吧 但是我和他握手成交了
Yeah. I know, right? The thing is, I think I shook on it.
-什么 -他都伸手了
- Huh, what? - Well, he held his hand out.
我能怎么办 不握吗
What was I supposed to do? Not shake it?
-是啊 -我做不到 太尴尬了
- Yes! - I can't do that. It's too awkward.
别人伸手我都会去握的
If someone puts their hand out, I always shake it.
今晚还能更糟吗
Can this evening get any worse?
炖肉更新
Right. Stew news!
我觉得已经收汁了
I believes it has reduced.
这何止是收汁啊
That is beyond reduced.
老实说 我不知道什么叫"收汁"
Yeah, I've got to be honest, I don't know what "reduced" means.
千层面
嗯
Yeah.
太美味了
Well, that was wonderful.
-是啊 -你是怎么做成这么方的
- Yes! - However do you get it so square?
这是秘密 古老的家传秘方了
Secret, I'm afraid. Old family recipe.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表