剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
高一点 左一点
Up a bit. Left a bit.
我们不能去商店买♥♥吗
Can't we just go to the shops?
不 我们没有时间 集中精神
No, we haven't got time. Just concentrate.
下一点 再下一点
Down a bit. A bit more.
再下一点
Bit more.
再来点
Bit more...
-要不你来 -是你扔硬币输了
- Do you want to do it? - You lost the toss.
-再来点 -再来点
- Little bit more. - Bit more.
我可能不行
I don't think I can do...
-开火 -开火
- Fire, fire, fire! - Go!
平民步♥枪♥突击的闪光啊
Gleaming bundook op from the civvy!
他马上就能去跟杰瑞[德国]打仗了
We'll have him out boshing Jerry in no time!
-他说了什么 -听不懂
- What did he say? - No idea.
然后好像有种族歧视
And then something racist.
有只野兔 有只野兔
There's a hare. There's a hare! There's a hare!
-他说有只野兔 -有只野兔
- He says, there's a hare. - There's a hare.
太烦人了 为什么要我来拔毛啊
This is grim. Why did I have to pluck it?
放烤箱烤20分钟
In the oven for 20 minutes.
不 你得把砂囊翻出来
No, you have to de-gloves the gizzards.
这上面没有说啊 你别介意啊 玛丽
Well, it doesn't say that here and, no offence, Mary,
但比起你 我更相信菜谱 天啊
but I trust the book more than you... Oh, my God.
砂囊
Gizzards.
野鸡靠你了
Right, you're in charge of the pheasant.
看上去好了就叫我
Call me when it looks done.
-好 -我要换衣服了
- Done. - OK, I'm going to change into...
上流社会的人穿什么
What do posh people wear?
-王冠 -我问错人了
- Crowns? - I'm asking the wrong person.
是的
Oh, yes, yeah.
味道好冲啊
That smells gamey.
左一点
Left a bit...
不 右一点
No, right a bit.
不 左一点
No, left a bit...
行了
It's fine!
太神奇了 不是吗
It's amazing, isn't it,
想想看 圣地在这里这么多年了
to think, a sacred site right here for all those years?
你的小巨石阵
Your own little Stonehenge.
不 是巨石阵复♥制♥品
No! Stonehenge copied!
-好了 好了 -嗯
- OK. All right, all right. - Well!
安静 月食将在
Settle down. Now, the eclipse itself will be at...
罗宾 罗宾
Robin! Robin!
谢谢 罗宾
Yes, thank you, Robin!
说一遍就够了
We got it the first time.
2100点
It'll be at 2100.
晚上九点
Nine o'clock.
我相信大家都记得流程吧
Now, I trust everyone remembers the drill?
当然 会由我来朗读
I, of course, will be doing the reading...
可笑 应该是偶 我
Farcical. It should be I... Me!
基于罗宾对原始仪式的回忆
..Based on Robin's recollection of the original ritual.
感谢月亮 天空很明亮
Thank be to moonah! Good light in sky...
大致基于吧 有什么问题吗
Loosely based. Any questions?
很好
Excellent.
一如既往 我们的集♥合♥点就在这里
And, as always, our muster point will be right...here.
月亮石
Moonah stone!
不 你这异教♥徒♥ 勺子放外面
No, you heathen! Spoon on the outside, spoon on the outside!
看不下去了
Oh, I can't look.
你穿这个吗 你还说我
Is that what you're wearing? Me?!
你看起来就像唐顿庄园
You look like Downton Abbey.
这不是个角色 迈克
Abbey's not a character, Mike.
事先声明
And, for your information,
这件晚礼服很合适
this is entirely appropriate evening attire
招待上流社会的客人
for entertaining guests of such refined social standing.
拜格-切特温德家族实际上是
The Beg-Chetwyndes are de-facto gatekeepers
郡里社交安排的守护者
for the county's social calendar,
而且拥有非常好的
and are possessing of a very fine...
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
好吧
Fine.
但我可以肯定 上流社会的人就这么穿
But I am reliably informed that this is how posh people dress,
我很抱歉 但我不会换衣服的
so I'm sorry, but I'm not changing anything.
你把珍珠项链摘了 我就穿衬衫
I'll put on a shirt if you lose the pearls.
好吧
Yep, OK.
快点
Hurry up!
他们来了 我看起来怎么样
They're here, they're here! How do I look?
没变化啊 基蒂
The same, Kitty.
记住 千万不要那啥
And remember, don't... Just don't.
这对我们很重要
This is important to us.
安娜贝尔
Annabel!
-是艾莉森 -这是邦尼 这是安娜贝尔
- Alison. - This is Bunny. Bunny, this is Annabel.
-艾莉森 -抱歉我们来早了 我开车来的
- Alison. - Sorry we're early, I drove here.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
迈克 邦尼
Michael, Bunny!
邦尼 迈克
Bunny, Michael.
这衬衫真棒 是谁设计的
Smashing shirt. Who is it?
是我吗
It's me?
我是基蒂 我穿的是我死时的衣服
And I'm Kitty! I'm wearing what I died in.
非常欢迎你们
Splendid to welcome you.
欢迎莅临寒舍
Please do come in on...on in through.
-太好了 -邦尼一直很想见你们
- Super! - Bunny's been so looking forward to meeting you.
是吗
Have I?
瞧 佩拉韦加红酒
Et voila! Pelaverga!
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see! Let me see it!
-让我看看 -谢谢 真是太客气了
- Let me see! - Thank you. That is most kind.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
我妻子最近头部受伤了
My wife recently had a head injury,
所以她的行为有点
which has caused some of her behaviour to be a little...
迈克 你要不去酒窖
Mike, why don't you pop down to the cellar
再给我们拿瓶红酒吧
and try and find us another bottle of wine?
-好的 -我先陪客人过去
- Er, yeah... - And I can show our guests through.
请跟我来
Do come in on.
房♥子还在装♥修♥
The building work is still under way,
-所以你们可能要调整一下 -胸罩带
- so you may have to adjust your... - Bra strap!
胸罩带 期望值
..Bra strap. Expectations!
其实他们建议我
So, indeed, they advised myself
房♥子看都不看就卖♥♥掉 但我说
to just sell the house without even seeing it, but I said...
不要边吃东西边说话
Don't speak with your mouth full!
但我说
...but I said that...
抱歉 我想不起来了
Sorry, it's gone.
我们想把这里变成一个酒店
So, yeah, the idea is to turn it into a hotel.
酒店啊
An 'otel, eh?
那能赚点钱啊
Could be a nice little earner.
-这并不容易 但是 -肘部
- Well, it will not be easy, but... - Elbows!
但我们应该都能摆平
..I think we're on top of things.
*我 我 我*
*Me, me, me!*
哪个声音更大 我还是那个
What's louder, me or that?
*我 我 我*
*Me, me, me!*
抱歉 我得跟...我自己说说话
Sorry, I just need to go and have a word with my...myself.
*我*
*Me...*
谁都喝完了
Who's had that?
玛丽 你没闻到烧焦的味道吗
Mary! Didn't you smell burning?
我随时都能闻到
I always smells burning.
你会吃这个吗
Would you eat that?
我已经400年没吃东西了 但还是不会
Well, I hasn't eaten in 400 years, but no.
说不定能挽救一下
Maybe I can salvage it?
焦了
That's burnt.
-我应该发现的 -嗯
- And I'd know. - Right.
哪去了
Where's the, um...?
看 炖野鸡
Voila! Pheasant stew.
你看着这个 我得回去让他们相信
Right, you watch this. I've got to get back up there
-我还没失心疯[弹珠] -弹珠是什么
- and convince them I haven't lost my marbles. - What are marbles?
-收汁了就叫我 -好
- Just call me when it's reduced. - Right.
收汁到什么样
Reduced to what?
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表