剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
I just wanted to say sorry...
为大家在晚餐的行为道歉
..for what happened at dinner. From all of us.
主要是我 朱利安模棱两可的
Well, mainly from me, because Julian can take or leave you,
巴顿女勋爵并不上心 至于上尉
and Lady Button's not keen, and as for the Captain, well...
帕特 没事 其实有事
Pat, it's fine. I mean, well, no, it isn't.
但我们能应付的
But...we'll muddle through.
红桃八
Eight of hearts!
-没错 -嗯
- Yeah! - Yeah.
本着这种精神
In that spirit, so to speak,
其实我想请你帮个小忙
I actually had a little favour I wanted to ask.
是为了罗宾
It's for Robin.
你去叫鬼 还是
Right, so, are you going to get the ghosts or...?
他们在这
They're here.
我们可能已经错过了今年的仪式 但是
We might've missed the ritual this year, but...well...
敬老朋友们
..to old friends!
-敬老朋友们 -老朋友们
- To old friends. - Old friends.
天啊 我真想喝酒
God, I miss booze.
罗宾 光污染
Robin, light pollution.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
请告诉我 你好吗
Pray tell, how you doing?
别这样
No, don't.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表