剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
- That's it, Adam, call them to order! - Sound speed.
来了 待命 准备
Here we go, stand by! Settle.
-开拍 -开拍
- And action! - Action.
他们已经动身去伦敦了
They've left for London.
这么可爱的女孩
It's a pity that such a sweet girl
怎么社会地位这么低呢
should have such low connections.
-她说过了 -是的 那是因为
- She said that before. - Yes, that's because...
拜托 帕特 拍戏呢
Please, Pat. We're turning.
简小姐 也许你对女性太苛刻了
Perhaps you are too harsh on your sex, Miss Jane.
其实你还没有体验过社会的全貌
In truth you have not had experience of all of society.
我开始相信这种事
I am beginning to believe that this severity
是因为你心里有别人了
is born of other distractions.
简小姐 你心里有别人了吗
Do you find yourself distracted, Miss Jane?
罗宾
Robin!
天啊
For God's sake!
抱歉 刚才演得太好了 不是吗
Sorry. It was just a really good take, wasn't it?
哈利
Harry!
抱歉 我不知道为什么会这样 我修一下
Sorry, I don't know why that happened. I'll sort it.
请尽快复位
OK, let's cut and reset as quickly as possible, please.
不 没时间了 我们就用刚才这个的开头
No, we don't have time. We'll just use the beginning of that one.
-继续吧 不然要天黑了 -继续
- Let's move on before we lose the day. - OK, moving on!
请为下一个镜头做准备
Set up for the next shot, please.
请大家继续 继续
Moving on, please, everyone. Moving on.
我可以看一下回放吗
Can I take a look at playback, please?
这是巫术
'Tis witchcraft.
他们的灵魂被困在窗户里了
Their souls be captured in the window.
不 不 这只是录在了录像带上
Oh, no, no, no. It's all being recorded on to a video cassette.
但是他们是怎么分身的
But how are they cleft in twain?
他们又在那儿 又在这儿
They be there and there.
什么
What?
天啊
Oh, God.
真抱歉 刚才干扰到你了
Sorry, if I distracted you there.
我没注意 我完全入戏了
Oh, I didn't notice. I was completely in the scene.
那就好
Great.
我们还没认识一下 对吧
We haven't met, have we?
-我是托比 -我叫艾莉森
- I'm Toby. - I-I-I'm Alison.
我能说《擦鞋匠》里你的表演有多好吗
Can I just say how good I thought you were in The Shoe Shiner?
尽管说
Fire away.
好的
Oh, er, yeah.
我觉得你真是太出色了
I just thought you were so good.
-那是我最爱的电影之一 -我是迈克
- It's actually one of my favourite films. - I'm Mike.
我完全相信你是盲人
I completely believed that you were blind.
谢谢 我在酒店待了一周体验盲人生活
Thanks. I spent a week at a hotel for the blind.
戴着眼罩 了解是什么感觉
Wore a blindfold, really got to know the condition.
这是我这辈子收获最多的经历之一
One of the most rewarding times of my life.
这么说 食物从未有如此美味
I tell you what, food never tasted so good.
现在我吃东西总是闭着眼睛
Now I always eat with my eyes closed.
小心后面
Mind your backs, please!
-失陪了 托比 -没事
- Excuse me, Toby. - No problem.
很高兴认识你 亚比该
Nice to meet you, Abigail.
是艾莉森
It's... It's Alison.
那个看上去真的重 我们要不坦白了吧
That looks really heavy. Shall we just come clean?
跟他们说他们在死亡地带忙活吗
What, and tell them that they're working on a death trap?
如果你出去 就少一个人了
Look, if you go outside, that's one less.
我们都出去
Both of us.
好吧
Fine.
诅咒他们
Curses!
咒他们都得梅毒
A pox on all of them...
艾莉森除外
..apart from Alison.
终于
Finally!
你是来劝我回去的吧
Come to coax me back, have you?
没用的
It's no use!
没什么能说服我回 是你啊
Nothing will persuade me to... Oh, it's you.
去叫艾莉森 他听不见
Go and get Alis... Oh, he can't hear me.
哈利 能尽快把灯光处理好吗
Harry, can you hurry with that light, please?
金属牛记住它看见了什么
So the metal cow remembers what it sees...
通过独眼吗
Through its one eye?
对 然后它把记忆通过电缆
Yeah. And it sends the memories through the cables...
-蠕虫 -蠕虫 随你喜欢
- Worms. - Worms, if you like.
送到小窗户那边
..to the little window.
然后小人们按照记忆起舞
Where the tiny peoples dance the memories.
随你怎么说
Yeah, if you like.
来吧
Come to dadda.
好了 没问题了
There we go, that's all good.
现在应该没事儿了
Seems to be all right now.
谢了 哈利 从头再来一遍
Thanks, Harry, just one more, from the top.
我以为他们结束了 什么时候继续啊
I thought they were moving on? When are they moving on?
-他们要从好几个角度拍 -几个
- Oh, they do lots of different camera angles. - How many?
片场请保持安静
Quiet on set, please!
片场请保持安静
Quiet on set, please.
-录像运转 -录音准备
- Turning over. - Sound speed.
-开拍 -开拍
- And action! - Action.
他们已经动身去伦敦了
They've left for London. It's a pity...
站一边去 索恩
Stand aside, Thorne!
-你们真的想知道我为什么发火吗 -不想
- You really want to know what vexed me? - No!
行吧 我告诉你们
Fine, I'll tell you.
拜伦勋爵是我最大的宿敌
Lord Byron was my greatest foe.
如果我还活着 而这又是拜伦本人
If I had flesh and this were Byron himself,
我一定立刻刺死他
I would damn well run him through!
他偷了我的诗节
He stole my verse,
我的命运
my destiny,
现在他又要偷走我的梦中女郎
and now he is to steal the woman of my dreams!
每个女人都是你的梦中女郎
You say every woman is the woman of your dreams.
我做过很多梦 大部分都跟女人有关
I have a lot of dreams! And most of them are about women...
除了有一次 我梦到自己变成螃蟹了
..apart from the one where I have the body of a crab.
怎么了 该死
What is it? Damn you!
拜伦勋爵 有你封信
Begging your pardon. A letter for you, Lord Byron, sir.
我不能容忍♥在我家拍这种滑稽的闹剧
I will not tolerate this sordid pantomime in my house
赞美这样的江湖骗子
glorifying this charlatan!
这个无赖
This cad!
这个呆毛
This wazzock!
呆毛是什么
What's a wazzock?
帕特说的
Pat says it!
我要跳湖自杀
I'm going to drown myself in the lake.
我是认真的
I mean it!
-咔 -咔
- Cut! - Cut there!
我们花点时间
Right, we're going to take a couple of minutes,
转个方向 反拍一次
just to turn things around for the reverse.
演员们 你们可以休息一下
Actors, you can relax yourselves off.
咱们有两分钟 伙计们
Right, that's two minutes, people,
然后转个向
and then we're going to turn it round.
非常感谢 天啊 这感觉真好
Thank you very much. God, this is good.
-你好啊 亚比该 -其实是艾莉
- Oh, hey, Abigail. - Oh, it's Alis...
你能帮我个忙吗
I wonder if I could ask you a favour.
我一会儿演这幕 我得过台词
I've got this scene later, I need to run the lines.
我不太想找她
I didn't want to ask her,
我觉得那样不太自然
because I find it can stifle spontaneity,
我想保持新鲜感
and I want to keep it fresh and beautiful.
-我是拜伦勋爵 -当然
- I'm Lord Byron, obviously. - Yep.
我一整天都只想着你
I've thought of nothing but you all day.
真的吗
Have you?
不 这是这幕戏的第一句台词
No, that's the scene, that's the first line.
当然 当然
Of course!
你怎么会 好
Why would you...? That's... OK!
我一整天都只想着你
I've thought of nothing but you all day. Hm.
别否认你的感情
Do not deny your feelings.
-我没有 -艾莉森 -我的心
- I do not. - Alison? - Oh, my heart.
首先 我要亲吻你的唇
First, I will kiss your lips.
然后我会为你脱去衣裳
Then I will undress you.
再之后
And then...
再之后
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表