剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
天哪 他们回来了
Oh, my goodness. They're coming back!
什么
What?
我之前说调查结果还没出来
Right, so you know how I said the survey hadn't come back?
天哪
Oh, God.
上面怎么说
What did it say?
她看起来怎么样 她还好吗
How does she seem? Is it she OK?
我不知道 他们还没下车
I don't know, they're not getting out of the carriage.
好消息坏消息都有
Well, there's good news and bad news.
好的
Ok, ok, ok.
好
Well...
告诉我好消息
Give me the good news...
坏消息是要修的地方很多
The bad news is that the repairs are extensive,
涉及大型结构的问题
like, big structural stuff,
水管 电力 没有大量现金
plumbing, electrics, can't even begin to renovate
是装♥修♥不了的
this place without a huge amount of cash to do those things.
-好的 -好消息是我借了一笔钱
- OK. Yeah... - So, the good news is I took out a loan!
-什么 -没错 我贷了一个款
- What? - Yeah. I took out a loan.
一些款 付了些定金
Some loans. Paid some deposits.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我不想让你担心
Because I didn't want you to worry.
这是你的梦想 对吧
This is your dream, right?
我要尽我所能使它成真
I'm going to do everything I can to make it come true.
他们已经到了
Oh, they're already here.
来吧
Come on, then.
伙计
All right, mate.
-你好啊 -我叫特里
- How you doing? - Terry.
我们要检查房♥屋 确保安全
So, we're going to inspect the site, make it safe.
现在每个人都得戴这个
Everyone has to wear one of these for now.
主要是为保险起见 但是你们应该戴
Insurance reasons mainly, but, well, you just should.
-好 -那我们开始了
- Cool. - Cracking on, then.
很激动吧
Exciting, isn't it?
你去躺会吧
Why don't you go and have a lie down
我帮你拿包 好吗
and I'll grab your bags, yeah?
你应该戴个安全帽
You should be wearing a hard hat.
巴顿庄园变成了俗气的旅馆
Button House reduced to a tawdry boarding house.
那我们怎么办
What will become of us?
她和我说话了 她看得到我
Oh, she spoke to me, she spoke to me, she saw me,
-她和我说话了 -什么 你在说什么
- she spoke to me. - What? What the devil are you talking about?
你在这啊
Oh, there you are.
我以为你在休息呢
I thought you were getting some rest.
现在回不了头了
No turning back now.
-如果我们犯错了怎么办 -什么
- What if we made a mistake? - What?
如果这是个坏主意 我们应该把它卖♥♥掉呢
What if this was a bad idea and we should have just sold it?
别这么说 这是个好主意
Don't say that. This is a great idea.
工程量是不小 但我们可以的
It's going to take a lot of work, but we can do it.
迈克
Mike.
你很害怕 我明白
You're terrified, and I get it.
迈克
Mike.
我明白 我也害怕
I get it. I'm scared too.
这房♥子 以及这些装♥修♥
This house and what we're doing,
都是巨大的挑战
it's a huge challenge and who knows
谁知道在这过程中我们还会碰到什么
what we're going to have to deal with on the way?
但到头来 我们还有彼此啊
But, in the end, we've got each other.
这座大古宅里只有咱俩
It's just us in this big old house.
没什么好害怕的 不是吗
There's nothing to be scared of, is there?
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表