剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
这里还有一个开关
There's another switch here.
我能搞定
I can fix this.
什么
What?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
-他们是谁 -不知道
- Who are they? - I don't know.
我上油管查查
I'll look it up on YouTube.
迈克 不是所有东西都能从油管教程学到的
Mike, not everything can be learned from a YouTube tutorial.
你肯定想不到 我还找到了一个驯鹰指南
You'd be surprised. I found a guide on how to tame an eagle.
但那不是 什么 真正的鹰吗
Yeah, but that's not... What, an actual eagle?
-你知道这个干嘛 -不知道
- Why would you need to know that? - I don't know.
-但很酷啊 -太酷了
- Cool, though. - So cool.
别乱动 你知道那是什么吗
Oi, don't fiddle with that. Do you even know what that does?
是的 这是控制那啥的
Yeah, it's a thing for the thingy bob.
这是充液回路的阀门
It's the valve for the filling loop.
-修好了 -并没有
- Fixed it. - No, you haven't.
那只是指示灯
It's just the pilot light.
要换个新的吗
Do you think we need a new one?
什么 把老家伙换掉
What? Get rid of old Betsy?
不 不
No, no.
看看调查员下周来怎么说吧
Let's see what the surveyor says next week.
好吧
Okay.
-准备好了吗 -准备好什么
- Ready? - What for?
准备好了
Ready.
-我还没准备好 -这还挺好的
- I wasn't ready. - Well, that was nice, anyway.
是啊 早点回来
Yeah, come back soo...
他们听不见我说话 是吗
Oh, they can't hear me, can they?
下面不热
They're not warming up down here.
你的呢
How's yours?
稍等
Give me a sec.
在这啊
There you are.
你好啊
Hello.
到时候很多人都会来打扰我们的生活
We'll be overrun with people taunting us with their life.
不 一次不成功
No, we'll just try again.
就再试一次
If at first you don't succeed...
没错
Precisely.
就是这样
That's right.
我们准备再次进攻
We must prepare another charge.
趁他们脆弱的时候攻击他们
Hit them when they're vulnerable.
虽然输了一仗 但战争还远未结束
We may have lost the battle, but the war is far from over.
-范妮这么早就叫了 -我在这呢
- Fanny's early. - I'm right here.
什么
What?
是金·怀德
It's Kim Wilde!
艾丽森
Alison!
艾丽森
Alison!
艾丽森
Alison.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
艾莉森 你能听见我说话吗
Alison, can you hear me?
艾丽森
Alison.
艾莉森 我在这儿
Alison, I'm here.
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me? Yeah?
坚持住
Stay with me.
别闭眼
Keep your eyes open.
艾莉森 我在这
Alison, I'm here.
我说清楚
Let me be absolutely clear.
-你推她了吗 -好吧
- Did you push her? - Well, now,
你们要搞清楚
the thing you have to understand is this...
抱歉 但你只要回答是或不是就行了
I'm sorry, but it's rather a yes or no question.
我决定
I took a decision to...
推了还是没推
Pushy or no pushy?
罗宾 我问你 来龙去脉是怎样的
Robin, let me ask you this. You know, what was the context?
快回答问题 该死
Answer the question, damn you!
托马斯 我想回答啊
Thomas, I'm trying to answer the question,
你先让我说完
if you'll let me finish.
这是为了更大的利益作出的牺牲
Now, look here. A sacrifice was made for the greater good.
我们想让她离开房♥子 不是吗
We wanted her out of the house, didn't we?
要么杀了她 要么把她吓跑
This has either killed her or scared her off.
不能这么做
You don't just do that to someone.
什么样的懦夫会把女人推出窗外啊
What kind of coward would push a lady out of the window?
别激动 范妮
Now, steady on, Fanny.
不行 因为我就是被推下去的
No, I won't, because I was pushed.
听见了吗 我就是被推下去的
You hear me? I was pushed.
我没有告诉过任何人
And I have never told a soul.
是我丈夫 乔治
It was my husband, George.
-我发现他在园丁身上 -天啊
- I caught him upon the groundskeeper... - Good lord.
身上还有管家
With the butler on him.
-就像三明治一样 -三男痔
- Like a sandwich? - A man-wich.
-其实这叫摩洛哥茶会 -伙计们
- It's actually known as a Moroccan tea party. - Guys!
很明显 他不信任我能保守他那肮脏的小秘密
Clearly, he didn't trust me with his sordid little secret,
所以他就除掉了我
so he just did away with me.
但他错了 不是吗 错得很离谱
But he was wrong, wasn't he? He was very wrong.
因为我保守了秘密 不是吗
Because I have kept it, haven't I?
直到现在
Until now.
直到现在
Until now.
其实我知道
I mean, I did know that.
-我都看到了 -我也是
- I watched all of that. - So did I.
真可惜 我没看到
I wish I had watched it.
范妮
Well, Fanny.
默默承受这么多年
That must have been a terrible burden to bear
你很不好受吧
for all those years.
也许你分享了以后
Perhaps now that you've shared it,
就能摆脱夜间恐惧了
you'll be free of your nightly terrors.
你这么觉得吗
Oh, do you suppose so?
肯定的
I'm sure of it.
范妮
Fanny!
帕特 我说什么来着
You see, Pat, what did I tell you?
说出来以后就这下场
That's where talking gets you.
-毫无用处 -我就不该提出来的
- Nowhere! - It was silly of me to suggest it really.
吸取教训了 我们该怎么办
Lesson learnt. What shall we do?
不知道 我不能以后
I don't know. I'm not going to spend eternity
每晚都在同一时间听她尖叫
listening to that racket at the same time every night.
值得一试啊
It's worth a try.
好多了
Much better.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good day.
终于啊
Finally.
这里恢复正常了
Things can get back to normal around here.
让让
Shift over.
我不能躺吗
Can't I lie down?
我好累啊
I'm so tired.
小可怜
Poor you.
你应该不累吧
It's all right for you.
你都睡两周了
You've been asleep for two weeks.
这叫昏迷
It's called a coma.
诱发昏迷
Induced coma.
可以吗
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
还好你没死
I'm glad you didn't die.
严格来说 我死了一会
Well, technically, I did for a bit.
我梦见那房♥子了吗
Did I dream that house?
好像一切都是场梦
I feel like I dreamt it all.
调查结果拿回来了吗
Have you had the survey back?
不 还没有
No. No, not yet.
让她的脸朝向正确的方向
Now, have her face the right way,
有奶的那边
you want the end with the milk there,
不是有眼睛有嘴的那边
not the end for looking and chewing out of.
然后用这两根手指
You want to take this finger and this finger,
轻快地挤出大量的物质
gently but quickly, and that releases a big squirt of the stuff.
-天啊 -把脏的东西滤掉
- Good Lord. - Chuck some of the muck out.
就可以检查牛奶是白皙光滑
So, you can check then if the milk be smooth and white,
还是米色块状了
not beige and lumpy.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表