剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
- How are you? - Yeah, fine.
我们可以谈谈排水问题吗
Just wondering if we could have a chat about the drainage issue
看看能不能达成共识
and see if we can come to some sort of arrangement.
嗯 回头找个时间聊聊
Yeah, yeah, we'll find time for that.
我们今天要完成内部格栅结构
Look, we're going to finish off that internal lattice work today
所以你得把窗帘拿下来
so I need you to take those curtains down.
好的 特里
Can do, Terry.
我还有些熏肉卷 你吃吗
And I've got some bacon rolls going, if you fancy one.
不了 我是素食主义者
No, I'm a vegan.
当然了
Of course you are.
天啊
Oh, god!
早
Morning!
伙计们 维克西
Hey, guys. Hey, Wixy!
看 这可能是我们的机会
Look at that! This could be our chance!
但我们需要帮助 去找玛丽
But we'll need help. Fetch Mary.
别推我 你个傻瓜
Don't push me, you cack-faced turnips.
快来
Come quickly!
这是魔鬼的杰作
'Tis the Devil's work!
他就在我们中间
He is amongst us.
-快来 -魔鬼
- Quick! - The Devil?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
快点
Right, quick as you like!
-开始吧 -快点 快点
- Right, here we go. - Come on, be quick.
别逼我 别逼我
All right. Don't pressure me, don't pressure me.
快点 你知道该怎么做 快推
Go on! You know what to do, push.
快推
Push! Come on.
怎么了
What? What is it?
我看到了一只天鹅
Oh, I just thoughts I saw a swan.
什么
What?
以前我们在村子里看到天鹅
When we used to see a swan in our village,
就说明魔鬼降临了
that was the Devil at play.
现在就只代表天鹅
Well, nowadays that just means that there's a swan.
好吧
Oh, right.
那里有很多天鹅
Look, there's loads of swans.
那魔鬼很忙啊
Then the Devil is busy.
快点 伙计
Come on, man! Come on.
快推 太好了 你成功了
Push it! Yes! You've got it.
-进去了 -漂亮 小朱 来了
- It's in! - Well done, Jul... Oh, here we go, here we go.
天哪 他真的要拿走了
Oh, good Lord, he's actually going to take it.
-他把箱子拿走了 -拿走 拿走
- He's taking the box. He's taking the box! - Take it, take it!
-太好了 -太好了
- Yes! - Yes!
那只肯定是路西法的走狗
That one be Lucifer's lackey, for sure.
等等 我还看见了一只鹅
No, wait, I also saw a goose!
-你好啊 -咱俩就在图书馆待会
- Hello there. - Just a couple of chaps in the library.
你没事吧
Er, ev-e-everything all right with you?
有事 我的订婚戒指丢了
No! No, I've lost my engagement ring.
不会吧
Oh, no!
天啊 我们也不想搬弄是非
Oh, dear. Listen, we don't want to be a couple of telltale-tits,
但是朱利安看见
but... Julian, er, saw...
我看见有个建筑工
Yes, I saw one of the builders
刚从东翼鬼鬼祟祟地
heading out of the east wing just moments ago
-出去了 -哪个
- looking tres, tres shifty. - Which one?
帅气的那个
The handsome one.
手臂很壮的那个
Erm, the...chap with the arms. Very strong.
-也许吧 -什么
- Probably. - What?
谢谢
Thanks.
我真的很惊讶
I am actually pretty gobsmacked
你居然觉得是我们的人干的
that you think it might've been one of us.
请大家把包打开让我检查一下吧
Please, I just need you to open your bags so I can check.
快点把东西都拿出来 小流氓
Come on! Empty your pockets, riffraff!
好吧
All right.
看吧
There you go.
-天啊 -小偷
- Oh, dear. - Sticky fingers!
是这个吗
Is this it?
很抱歉 我都不知道它在里面
I'm so sorry. I didn't even know it was in there.
我真的没有偷
I didn't take it, honest.
-真实 -我都信了
- Likely story. - Chinny reckon.
可能是从工作台上掉下来的
It could have been knocked off the workbench!
你说得太对了
You are so right.
嗯 我很抱歉
Yep. And I'm-I'm so sorry.
道歉有点晚了 艾莉森
It's a bit late for that, Alison.
这是我们最后一天了
Today is going to be our last day.
-搞定 -请不要走
- Get in it! - No, please don't go.
这不是我的错
Look, it's not my fault.
最近我压力很大
I've been under a lot of stress lately and...
如果我说这屋子闹鬼 我一直被鬼折磨
Would it help if I told you that this house is haunted
日子很难熬 你们能理解我吗
and I am being plagued by ghosts who are making my life a misery?
不 不会
Not really, no.
车 有人来了
A carriage! Someone's coming!
卡萝尔
Carol!
你赢了 你想让我对他们说什么
OK. You win. What do you want me to say to them?
我考虑过了 艾莉森
I've had a think, Alison,
我决定你还是别说了
and I've decided it's best you don't say anything.
我不想让他们担心我
I don't want them to worry about me.
让他们继续生活吧 我也继续我的
Let them get on with their lives, and I'll get on with my...
鬼日子吧
..death.
朋友 再见了 很遗憾事没办成
See you, then, mate. Sorry it didn't work out.
什么 你要走了
What? You're leaving?
事情变得有点 你懂的
Yeah, it all got a bit... you know?
帕特 我找他们聊了聊
So, Pat, I did talk to them,
但我没说起你
but I didn't tell them about you.
我问了他们的情况
I asked about them.
我觉得你应该想知道
I figured you might like to know
你儿子戴利是个会计
that your son Daley is an accountant.
他很快乐
He's very happy.
卡萝尔忙着经营保龄球馆 莫里斯人也很好
Carol's busy with the bowls club and Morris is very sweet too,
但非常小只
but unbelievably small.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们取名叫帕特
Oh, and they called him Pat.
你孙子
Your grandson.
他的腿和我很像
He's got my legs!
伙计们 我有孙子了 他叫帕特
Guys, I've got a grandson and his name's Pat.
我骄傲爆棚了
Oh, I'm so proud I could burst.
伙计们 就这样了
Guys, this is it!
我感觉很好 我终于看开了
I feel great. I think I'm moving on!
我看见了光 你们能看到吗
I can see the light. Can you see the light?
你们都算是我的家人 我爱你们
You were all my family in a way, and I loved you all,
除了朱利安 我不怎么信任他
apart from Julian, who I didn't really trust,
巴顿女爵 你得冷静 放松 好吗
and, Lady Button, you need to chill out, just relax, OK?
上尉 战争已经结束了 结束了
And, Captain, the war's over, man. It's over...
-还有 -就这样吧 维克西
- And... - That's it, then, Wixy.
-嗯 -回头再收尾吧
- Yeah. - We'll come back for the rest.
这就尴尬了
Ah, this is awkward.
不
No...
再见 维克西 再见 凯文
Bye, Wixy. Bye, Kevin.
再见 午餐盒
Bye, lunchbox.
宝宝 真好
A baby. That's nice.
我还是不知道他们怎么来的
Still not quite sure how they're made.
真的吗
Really?
-他们相爱吗 -但愿吧
- Do they love each other? - I hope so.
特里刚刚说他们要走了 怎么回事
Terry just said they were leaving. What's going on?
魅力攻势过头了
The charm offensive became...offensive.
排水还是没谈拢吗
So, no deal on the drainage?
反正都撑这么久了
Well, it's held out this long.
一时也不会
It's not as if...
不
Oh, no.
艾莉森
Alison...
求你不要这样做了
Please stop doing that!
我曾陷入瓶颈
I was blocked,
但那已成过往
but that has passed.
我作了一首诗来抒发我的情感
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表