剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
My Alison...
你就像
You are like...
你就像一个
You are like a...
加里森
Garrison?
非洲人
African?
-龙蒿根 -六边形
- I say tarragon. - Hexagon?
-算法吗 -还是黑森
- Algorithm? - Or hessian?
或者马拉松
Or marathon.
拜托 能安静点吗
Please, will you hush?
我都没有思路了
I cannot hear myself think!
你们对诗歌♥一无所知
You know nothing of poetry!
他走了
Off he goes.
法宝护身
Talisman?
-太棒了 -我说了
- That's brilliant. - I said that.
-不 你没有 -我五分钟前说过了
- No, you didn't. - I said that five minutes ago.
-不 你没有 -我没听到
- No, you didn't. - I didn't hear you say that.
我没听到
I didn't hear it.
-我说了 -反正是我自己想的
- Well, I did. - I thought of it myself, anyway.
你想知道怎么生孩子吗 基蒂
You want to know how babies are made, Kitty?
你看蜜蜂
Well, the bees, you see,
像男人一样去拈花惹草
like men, visit the flowers.
有些蜜蜂只喜欢一种花
Some bees like just one type of flower,
虽然不是你的花
though it turns out not your flower,
因为你的花不够好
cos your flower just isn't good enough,
你就这样 盛开
so there you are, on display,
等待强大的
waiting for the big, strong bee
身下有大号♥花粉囊的蜜蜂
with his big pollen sacs underneath him,
可他采了别的花
and he goes to a different flower,
基蒂 有时候蜜蜂只喜欢别的蜜蜂
and sometimes, Kitty, the bee only likes other bees,
你就会去想 为什么选那只蜜蜂
and you think, well, why have you chosen that bee
而不选我的花呢
and not my flower?
但他们不在乎 明白吗
But they don't care, you see?
他们就是嗡嗡乱飞 却不睬你
They just buzz around and ignore you!
太厉害了
That's fascinating...
看
Er, look...
-这里怎么回事 -猴子
- What's going on here? - Monkey.
-不 不 -很有趣啊
- Oh, no, no, I mean... - That's good fun.
天啊
Oh, good Lord.
怎么这么吵
What's all that racket?
范妮 你还是别看了
Ah, now, Fanny, I insist, you really do not want to see.
你真的不该看
This really isn't something you should be looking at...
它们俩怎么能这样
How on earth are they both doing that?
-真是 -范妮 你还是
- Absolutely... - Do you know what, Fanny? I-I-I think you should go
快去告诉艾莉森吧
and report this to Alison straight away.
好的
Yes... Yes!
-这种行为真是太讨厌了 -没错
- It's shocking behaviour. Shocking. - You're absolutely right.
艾莉森 艾莉森
Alison! Alison!
好的 排水问题
Right, then, drainage issue.
是的 这问题挺棘手的
Yeah. Yeah, well, that's a tricky one.
我这辈子从未如此愤怒过
I have never been so outraged in all my life!
那些建筑工人一直在他们的魔灯上
Those builders have been watching some grotesquery
看些很奇怪的东西
on their magic lanterns.
真恶心
It's disgusting!
两只猴子在做无法形容的事情
Two monkeys doing unspeakable things!
视频啊
Oh, the video!
这算是超声波
Well, it's more like an ultrasound,
但上面确实有一个屏幕
but it does have a screen on it, yeah.
对不起 特里 我其实是在想
Sorry, Terry, I was actually just thinking about that, um,
-野生动物园那个油管视频 -没错
- that YouTube video, in the safari park... - That's the one.
-有猴子的那个 -对
- with the monkeys. - Yes.
-你看了吗 -嗯 我看了
- Have you seen it? - Yeah, yeah, I have, yeah.
-很有趣 -真的很有趣
- It's pretty funny, yeah. - It is funny, actually.
真正巴顿家的人是无法容忍♥这种行为的
A real Button wouldn't stand for this sort of behaviour!
你能别看吗 特里
Well, could you not watch it, please, Terry,
因为这是种无法接受的行为
because, um, it's not acceptable behaviour.
-不能在这房♥子里 -不能在这房♥子里
- Not in this house. - Not in this house.
-污秽 肮脏 -污秽
- Filthy. Dirty. - Filth...
我们明天再聊吧
Right, well, why don't we have this chat tomorrow, yeah?
抱歉 特里 好吧
Oh, sorry, Terry, I... Yeah.
没关系 艾莉森 我改变主意了
It's OK, Alison, I've changed my mind.
-你不用我妻子说话了 -很好
- I don't want you to talk to my wife. - Right. Good.
-你帮我杀了她吧 -什么
- I want you to kill her. - You what?!
你看不出来吗 运气好的话她会像我一样变成鬼
Well, don't you see? With any luck, she'll become a ghost, like me.
我们就可以永远在一起了
And we can be together for ever and ever.
很好 很好
Great, great, yeah.
所以我是把她推进湖里 还是带上屋顶
So, shall I push her in the lake or, ooh, take her up to the roof
把她推下去
and just throw her off?
都可以 别划到她脸就好
Either's fine, just don't mark her face.
我才不会杀你妻子呢 帕特
Of course I'm not going to kill your wife, Pat!
这主意太烂了
It's a terrible idea!
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我变成什么了
What have I become?
我是个怪物
I'm a monster!
我是个禽兽
I'm a monster man!
你在学我吗 先生 这是我叹息的地方
Do you mock me, sir? This is my sighing place.
帕特今天不舒服
Pat not feel good today.
明天是他的祭日
It's death day tomorrow.
家人会来
Family come.
没事 反正我也不工作啥的
No, fine! I wasn't trying to work, or anything.
咱们晚上好好玩玩
Let's make an evening of it.
拿上酒
Bring wine!
还有无花果
And figs!
其实我不知道自己还想不想让他们来
I actually don't know if I want them to come any more.
这话我不想说的 帕特里克
I hate to be the one to tell you this, Patrick,
总有一天会再没人来
but eventually no-one will come.
就是这样
That's just the way of it.
托马斯的意思是
What Thomas try to say is...
你死后
..you die...
时间流逝 一切都变了
..time pass, everything change.
家人不会来了
Family not come any more.
很痛苦
Is pain,
但你会好起来
but you heal.
是的
Yeah.
你会在这里铭记他们
You remember them here.
也许有一天
And maybe, one day,
你会找到新的家庭
you find new family.
-谁想喝酒 -我喘不过气了 但你请客啊
- Who fancies a pint, then? - I'm gasping. You're buying, though.
等等 伙计们
Wait up, guys!
-他好臭 -是有点
- He stinks. - He does a bit.
唯一真正的问题在于核心力量
Only real issue is core strength.
人们一般称之为挪威野餐
That's known as a Norwegian picnic
虽然这样生不了很多孩子
you won't make many babies that way,
但的确很有趣 非常有趣
but it sure is a lot of fun. A lot of fun!
喜马拉雅营地这个姿势就比较复杂了
A Himalayan campsite is an altogether more complicated position,
要有四个人和一个秋千
involving four people and a rope swing.
关键是要有好的压载物
Now, the key to that is good ballast...
早 我为最爱的建筑工准备了点吃的
Morning! Little treat for my favourite builders!
-要熏肉卷吗 -太好了 谢谢
- Bacon roll? - Oh, yeah, lovely, thank you.
-谢谢 -祝你愉快
- Cheers! - Have a lovely day.
-谢谢 -祝你愉快
- Cheers! Thank you. - Have a lovely day.
-拿包干什么 -去健身房♥
- What's with the bag? - Gym.
泡吧长肉太快了 所以
The pub figured me out pretty quickly, so...
不如再加个水疗呗
Why don't you have a spa break while you're at it?
迈克 我们去不起健身房♥
Mike, we can't afford to be joining gyms.
今天是试听课 免费的
It's a trial day. It's free.
你周♥旋♥得如何
How are you getting on with your wheeling and dealing?
-还挺好的 -我得走了
- Good, actually. - Well, I've got to go.
我真的得走了
I've actually really got to go.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning!
早 特里
Morning, Terry!
-你好吗 -还好
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表