剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
早上好 巡逻队
Good morning, patrol!
早上好 队长
Good morning, Skipper!
今天是第一天 活动A
Welcome to day one, activity A,
1984年
A代表箭术
and A is for archery!
-棒 -好了
- Yes! - OK.
我们都有机会射靶子
We'll all get a chance to shoot at the target
但开始之前
but, before we do,
我需要讲一遍注意事项
I just need to run through some do's and do nots.
给你 弗兰克 传一下
There you go, Frank, pass that down.
亚历山大 你拿着弓
Alexander, you take the bow.
传一下 习惯下它的感觉
Pass it down, get used to the feel of it.
也许你们会惊讶 大多数事故都会发生于
It may surprise some of you to know that most accidents happen
箭射中目标后
after the arrows have hit the target.
孩子们跑下靶场 很容易绊倒
Boys run down the range and can easily trip up,
所以安全规则第一条是不要...
so safety rule number one is no...
我
I...
穿过去了 一箭穿透
That's gone through, that. Clean through.
我很恐慌 好吧
I'm panicking. Right.
谁会开车
Who can drive?
可能需要你们来开车
We might need one of you to drive.
不 想法太蠢
No, that's a silly idea.
别看我了 孩子们 让一让
Don't look at me, kids. Make a path!
你们可不想做噩梦
You don't want to see this in your dreams.
谁给卡萝尔打个电♥话♥吧
Someone call Carol, please!
下周你们得去新森林 就这样了
You've got to go to the New Forest next week. That's out.
好冷啊
Oh, it's cold, innit?
好点了
That's better.
鬼屋欢乐送
第一季 第三集
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔
Michael...
迈克
Mike!
早上好 帅哥
Morning, handsome.
你听
Listen...
我什么也听不见
I can't hear anything.
没错
Exactly.
建筑工还没到
The builders haven't arrived yet.
鸽子也不在
That pigeon isn't in here.
只有你我
We're all alone.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
你确定只有你我
Are you sure we're alone?
迈克 这里没有鬼
Mike, there are no ghosts in here.
你能看到鬼真让我抓狂
It's freaking me out that you can see them...
迈克 迈克 只有你我
Mike, Mike, Mike... We are alone.
出去
Get out!
-有只鬼在 对吧 -嗯 就...
- There's one in here now, isn't there? - Yeah, just...
我们能清静一会吗
Are we ever alone?
城♥堡♥人 走这里 这里
Castle Man, he go de-da-ka, de-da-ka!
该你了
You go.
有意思
Interesting.
滑稽帽哥们 他
Funny hat dude, he...
怎么乱糟糟的
What's all this commotion?
无法忍♥受
Unacceptable!
紧急会议
Emergency meeting!
显而易见 新敌人 这些建筑工
Now, it's clear that this new enemy, these builders,
已经深入我们地盘
are deep in our territory.
这是一种侵占
It's an occupation.
我们将在海滩作战
We shall fight on the beaches.
-我们将作战 -在楼梯平台上
- We shall fight..... - On the landing?
是的 别耍贫嘴
Yes, all right. Don't be glib.
但我们该如何战斗
But how do we fight?
我们没岩石 没棍子 没有熊
We have no rocks, no sticks, no bears.
熊
Bears?
非常好 托马斯 我们朝他们叹息就行了
Oh, yes, very good, Thomas. We'll just sigh at them.
你们不明白 是吗
You don't understand, do you?
差不多吧
Almost certainly not.
她不理解我对她的深情
She does not comprehend the profundity of my feelings for her.
托马斯深爱着金·怀德
Thomas in big love with Kim Wilde.
金·怀... 艾莉森
Kim Wi...? Alison?
他喜欢艾莉森
He's got the hots for Alison!
比这复杂得多 什么眼神
Oh, it's far more complicated than that, damn your eyes!
我想写一首诗
I am attempting to compose a poem
用如此错综复杂的美来反映我的感受
of such intricate beauty to reflect the way I feel.
我无法一边跟你们这群白♥痴♥密谋
I cannot be expected to plot with you halfwits
一边创作
and work on my art!
我们在床上时 你不能就这么冒出来
You can't just appear like that, not when we're in bed.
-你跟迈克在造人吗 -什么 没有
- Were you and Mike making a baby? - Er, what? No! No.
我希望我们能多实践 但是
I mean, I was hoping we'd get in a bit of practice, but...
-实践 -你懂的 很享受的
- Practice? - You know, getting jiggy with it.
-你父亲怎么样[性♥交♥] -他死了吧
- How's-your-father? - He's dead, I think.
你不知道我在说什么 是吧
You don't know what I'm talking about, do you?
我以为你们耳朵贴一起时就有孩子了
I thought babies were made when you pressed ears together.
不是 谁告诉你的
Oh, no! Who told you that?
我姐 你们怎么生孩子
My sister. How do you make a baby?
这个嘛 当一个男人和一个女人
Well... OK. So, when a man and a woman
彼此相爱 非常相爱
love each other very, very much...
或者不爱 其实有时这样会更有趣
..Or not, actually sometimes that can be more fun.
-艾莉森 -你得问其他人了 我得走了
- Alison! - You'll have to ask one of the others. I've got to go.
特里 你好吧
Hi, Terry. You all right, mate?
你在这 好极了 你看看这里
There you are. Jolly good. Now, look here.
我以为闪电战很糟糕
I mean, I thought the Blitz was bad,
但你的建筑工让德国空军显得像童子军
but your builders make the Luftwaffe look like a youth group.
无意冒犯 帕特 我们知道他们可有杀伤力了
No offence, Pat. We know your lot were capable of killing.
拜托 现在不行
Please, not now!
-对不起 我会 -不 没说你 特里
- Oh. Sorry. I'll... - No, not you, Terry.
我是在和迈克说话
I was just talking to...Mike.
现在不行 迈克
Not now, Mike!
什么
What?
好吧
Right.
特里 你好吗 进展如何
Yes, Terry. How are you? How's it going?
好 很好 我们终于把
Yeah, good, good. We've finally managed
屋顶防漏弄好了
to make the roof watertight in the, erm...
后面那个
..The back bit.
东翼
The east wing!
东翼 谢谢 特里
East wing. Thank you...Terry.
但我们还有其他发现
But we have found something else.
东翼的排水管有裂缝
The drainage from the east wing is cracked.
我不知道什么时候装的管子
I don't know when it was put in.
1♥8♥9♥4年
1♥8♥9♥4.
1♥8♥9♥4年 在那前后吧
1♥8♥9♥4. Erm, probably, between...
现在什么不行
Not now, what?
不是现在
Not now!
什么情况 特里
What's he like, Terry?
要确保它不会破裂
Right. Well, it needs a lot of work
工作量还是挺大的
to make sure it doesn't breach.
我可以给你们一个新报价
I can do you a quote on top of the old one,
恐怕比之前略高
which has gone up a bit, I'm afraid.
-我们没富裕钱了 -好 好
- We don't have any more money. - Great, great!
我们可能得商量一下
We'll probably just put our heads together
给个价格出来
and run some numbers up the flagpole
看看行不行
and just see if any of that makes any sense.
-失陪一下 -请便
- Excuse me. Excuse me. - Yeah, by all means.
你干吗 我们不能就这么同意了
What are you doing? We can't just agree to more work like that.
我们现在花钱比流水还快
We're burning through money quicker than actually burning money.
迈克 没事的 这是项目经理的工作
Mike, it's fine. This is all part of being project manager.
我们得谈判
It's a negotiation.
先安抚他们 周♥旋♥一下再做交易
You get them on side, do a bit of wheeling, dealing.
得先成为朋友 才能拿到友情价
You gotta be mates, if you want mate's rates.
他来了 他来了 他来了
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表