剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
-好 -记下来 快快快
- Yes. - Someone take this down! Quick, quick, quick!
米歇尔在开车
Michelle drive car.
帅气的纳撒尼尔坐在旁边
Nathaniel look nice in next chair...
然后他们就做了
..and then they do it.
我会买♥♥这本书
I'd buy that.
我说到哪了 纳撒尼尔爱抚她
Where was I? Nathaniel caresses her...
到了 顶层公♥寓♥
OK, so, here we are. The penthouse.
住得高挺好的 远离俗世
Nice to be up high. Away from it all.
的确 好了
Indeed. OK, then.
我先带你们看看这个 坦白讲
First thing I'm going to show you, because let's face it,
风景就是高层的亮点
that's why we're up here. The view.
不是吧
You've got to be joking.
太棒了 对吧
I know, stunning, isn't it?
如果你喜欢园艺 这还有阳台
And a balcony there, if you're into gardening.
不喜欢园艺也可以在这烧烤
And even if you don't, you could barbecue there.
-而且朝南 -你们好啊
- And it's south facing, - Hello! Hello.
-太阳出来的时候就可以 -你们好
- so, you know, when the sun's out you can... - Hello!
我刚想起来 我不喜欢高的地方
I just remembered, I don't like heights.
这里不适合我 谢谢
It's not for me, thanks.
不不不
Nein, nein!
末日的预兆 我们快没时间了
Harbingers of doom. We are running out of time.
我们会想到办法的 必须得想到
We'll think of something. We have to.
你们可能不喜欢听 但我们必须得有秩序
Now, then, you might not like it, but we must have order,
方向 领导力 怎么了
direction, leadership. Yes, what is it?
-我叫奈杰尔 -奈杰尔
- Nigel. - Nigel.
-你来这干吗 -好问题
- why are you here? - Good question.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
你们显然需要领导力
You clearly need leadership.
你们衣衫褴褛 整天在这没精打采地闲荡
Ramshackle bunch, moping about down here all day,
自怜自哀
feeling sorry for yourselves.
我可以带你们上楼换个新住处
Now, look, I can lead you upstairs, get you new quarters.
我们没有理由不共用房♥子啊
There is no reason why we shouldn't be enjoying the whole house together.
我们给他们点颜色看看
We'll show them.
-还是算了吧 -嗯
- I don't think we'll be doing that. - No.
怎么了 你们被困在这里了吗
What is it? Are you stuck down here or something?
没有 我们只是不太喜欢上去
No, we just don't really like going up there.
-你们不厌倦彼此吗 -厌倦啊
- Do you not get tired of one another? - Well, we do.
我们时不时会争吵
I mean, sure, we do fall out from time to time,
但过20到25年就会和好了
but it's never lasted longer than 20-25 years.
上尉 这是我们的家
The thing is, Captain, this is our home.
我们是一起被扔进来的
You know, we were thrown in here together, and I suppose
我觉得我们命中注定就要是在一起的
we belong together at the end of the day.
是的 这里虽然是瘟疫坑
Yeah, it might be a plague pit,
-但也是我们的瘟疫坑 -这样啊
- but it's our plague pit, isn't it? - I see.
是的
Yes.
您继续
Carry on.
我们看了一些很棒的房♥子
And we've seen some amazing places.
-还没发现合适的 但我们会找到的 -嗯
- Not a bull's-eye yet, but we'll get there. - Yeah.
你们的商业计划上面写着18间客房♥ 是吧
Now, your business plan indicated 18 guest rooms, didn't it?
我们的酒店
迈克与艾莉森所写
嗯 商业计划
Oh, yeah, the business plan, yeah.
我立即意识到
Ah, well, I'm immediately realising
我们提供不了那么多房♥间 我真是个傻瓜
we can't accommodate that many rooms. I'm such a silly duck.
设施 水疗 游泳池等等需要很多空间
A lot of space needed for facilities, spa, swimming pool, etc,
所以我认为我的估价可能还为时过早
so I think my valuation might have been a teensy bit premature.
-都是我的错 -嗯
- My fault entirely. - Right.
等勘测人员
We'll see what it comes to
给出具体数值我们再说 好吗
once we get a clear picture from these chaps, shall we?
-好 -抱歉 这是不是意味着
- Great. - Sorry, does that mean...
再见 你好 杰拉尔德
Ciao. Oh, hello, Gerald. Yeah.
她很狡猾啊
Yes. She's wily one.
这是一种随时随地都可以听音乐的方式
So it's a way of listening to music on the go.
而且不止一张专辑 背包可以弄成多层的
Only instead of just one album, the multi-deck,
这样就可以从四张专辑中里选歌♥听了
housed in the knapsack, can play a selection from four albums.
差不多有50首歌♥ 想象一下
It's almost 50 songs. I mean, imagine that.
-已经有了 -扯淡
- It already exists. - As if!
是吗
Does it?
-ICOEIC -为什么要放弃我的小说
- ICOEIC. - Why have we abandoned my novel?
ICOEIC
ICOEIC.
-你在说什么 臭猿人 -ICOEIC
- What are you saying, you smelly ape? - ICOEIC.
国际象棋精英中心
International Centre Of Excellence In Chess.
下棋能赚很多钱 很多钱
A lot of money in chess. Lot of money.
这需要时间 罗宾 我们现在就要钱
Yeah. It may take some time, Robin. We need dough now.
我们找找埋藏的宝藏吧
Oh, let's find some buried treasure.
首先 我们得知道去哪里找宝藏
First, we need to know where to look.
我们找一张藏宝图吧
Oh, let's find a treasure map!
对啊
Of course.
我知道啊
I know just the thing.
她很看重储藏空间
She's got a thing about storage.
没有其他角落和缝隙
And there's no other nooks and crannies?
-躲藏的地方 -没有了 就这些
- Hiding places? - No, this is it.
我还有更具特色的房♥子
I've got places with more character,
但你们说只想要新房♥
but you said you only wanted new build.
-能让我俩聊聊吗 -当然
- Can we have a moment? - Sure.
-没有吗 -没有
- Nothing? - All clear.
没看到鬼
Not a ghost in sight.
-这房♥子真不错 -是啊
- It's a really nice house. - Yeah.
-花♥园♥也不错 -是啊
- Nice garden. - Yeah.
我们一开始就想要这样的房♥子 不是吗
It's the sort we wanted in the first place, wasn't it?
普通的好房♥子
Nice, normal house.
很安静 不是吗
It's quiet, isn't it?
巴顿庄园
他们都在等我
They're all waiting for me.
你很快就不用忍♥受了
Well, you won't have to put up with it for much longer.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
-他们和你在一起吗 -是啊
- Are they with you? - Yeah.
我去洗个澡
Right. Well, I'm going to have a bath.
如果我没记错 应该就在那个箱子后面
Now, if I remember rightly, it is behind that chest,
最后一块木板下面
under the last board.
怎么 要我把地板抬起来吗
What, you want me to lift up the floorboard?
在你抬起来之前 我想说点什么
Before you do, I would like to say something.
好
Ok.
你刚来的时候 我以为你是个妓♥女♥
When you first came here, I thought you were a prostitute.
没错 我承认
I did. I can admit that now,
虽然我仍然觉得
and whilst I still find it utterly impossible
和你有血缘关系实在是
to believe I'm related to such a...
事实上 你是巴顿家的人
The fact is, you are a Button.
算半个吧
Of sorts. Half a Button.
这个房♥子 我们美丽的房♥子 应该属于巴顿家
And this house, our beautiful house, should belong to a Button.
应该由巴顿家来呵护
Should be cared for by a Button.
在那块木板下面有个盒子 盒子里有颗宝石
Underneath that board, is a box, and in that box,
是亚历山德拉王后
is a jewel, an Arabic jewel given to my husband
亲手送给我丈夫的阿♥拉♥伯宝石
by Queen Empress Alexandra herself.
肯定是无价之宝
I am quite sure it is priceless.
如果这颗宝石能让这里继续为家 家族的家
If that jewel can keep this house a home, a family home,
那它就是你的了
then it is yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
这
That's...
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
反正它现在是你的了
Well, I mean, it is yours now anyway.
我是鬼 也阻止不了你
I can't physically stop you.
打开吧
Open it!
对不起 亲爱的 我把它当了
"Sorry, darling. Pawned it."
你这个小偷
You thieving git!
大家别介意 但这不仅仅是钱的问题
Look, guys. No offence, but it wasn't just about the money.
-这不是普通人的生活方式 -我们可以改
- This isn't how normal people live. - We can change.
请留下来吧
Please, just stay.
我保证每天早上不进你卧室了
I promise I won't come into your bedroom every morning.
我们会尽力守规矩的
We'll be on our best behaviour.
我会尽量不批评你糟糕的举止
And I will try to stop judging your awful manners,
糟糕的姿势 还有
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表