剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
除非从我的尸体上踏过去
Over my dead body!
-等等 -我知道
- Wait... - I know.
古老风格
Ye olde worlde.
五十年代
1950s.
热带俱乐部
Club Tropicana.
有趣
That's fun.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
他们人不错啊 给他们一个机会吧
Well, they seem really nice. Let's give them a chance.
看那
Look at that.
-那是什么 -湖吗
- What is that? - Is that a lake?
我讨厌这样
I hate it when that happens.
是湖啊
It's a lake.
他们只有两个人 还有很多房♥间呢
Well, there's only two of them. Still plenty of room for us.
这弄成酒店肯定非常棒
This is going to make one incredible hotel.
酒店是什么
What is hotel?
酒店是
Well, a hotel is...
杀了他们
Kill them.
完全同意
I quite agree.
如果我们都同意使用武力让他们
If we all approve the use of force to enable them to,
活不下去
you know, not live any more.
不可能 绝对不行
Out of the question. That's completely immoral.
也是错误的
And it's wrong.
如果真的杀了他们 我们就甩不掉他们了
And if we do kill them, we could be stuck with them forever.
这很糟糕吗
Would that so bad?
她结婚了 托马斯 看看他们
She's married, Thomas. Look at them.
为什么我总是被拒
Why must I always be spurned?
我们不能住门房♥吗
Couldn't we all just live in the gatehouse?
我宁愿杀了他们
I'd rather kill them.
-杀了他们 -没错
- Kill them. - Here, here.
但那是犯罪
But that's a crime.
我们会被吊死的
We'll hang.
该死 范妮
Dammit, Fanny!
我们可以试试
We could always try...
闹鬼啊
Haunting?
我们是鬼啊
We're ghosts.
您的茶 女爵
Your tea, m'lady.
谢谢 男仆
Thank you, Jeeves.
-味道还行吗 -怎么了
- Taste all right? - Why?
厨房♥里没有水
I couldn't get any water in the kitchen
我又找不到别的厨房♥
and I couldn't find the other kitchen,
所以我最后用了花♥园♥的水龙头
so I ended up using the garden tap,
厨房♥还没电
and then there's no electric in the kitchen,
所以我在图书馆找到一个能用的插头
so I found a plug that works in the library.
我不知道水能不能喝
I don't know if the water's drinkable,
但我煮了两遍
but I boiled it twice.
我很喜欢乡下的声音
I love the sound of the country.
就在房♥间里
It's in the room.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
肯定在某个地方筑巢了
It must be nesting somewhere.
那我们先干什么
Right, what's first?
管道 电力
The pipes? Electrics?
先把鸟弄出去吧
Probably get the bird out the room.
是啊
Yeah.
来吧 鸽子
Come on, then, pigeon.
现在
Now, then.
我们来看看
Let's have a look at some
各自的技能 好吗
of the skills at our disposal, shall we?
我们都知道罗宾可以对灯做那个
Now, we all know that Robin can do that thing with the lights.
可以吗 罗宾
Will you please, Robin?
好的
Oh, yeah.
很好
Very good.
玛丽
Yes, Mary.
我经过生物时 它们会有被火烧过的味道
When I pass through the livings, they smells burnings.
非常好 这些都没有复数 但是
Excellent. None of those are plural, but...
非常难闻的气味
Tis a most noxious stink.
我活着的时候
When I was alive...
开始了
Oh, here he goes.
有传言说经常在储藏室里听到
It was rumoured a little plague girl could often be heard singing
小瘟疫女孩唱歌♥
in the pantry.
*敲响玫瑰的戒指*
*Ring a ring o' roses*
*一袋花束*
*A pocketful of posies*
*阿嚏*
*A-tishoo*
*阿嚏*
*A-tishoo*
*我们都倒下了*
*We all fall down.*
人们觉得这很可怕
People find it scary apparently.
真搞不懂为什么
I can't think why.
最后 我们都知道朱利安的非凡能力
Finally, we're all aware of Julian's extraordinary powers.
拜托
Oh, please.
不 不
No, no.
好的 好的 好的
All right, all right, all right.
我需要点
Just I need a little bit...
好了
OK, here we go.
嗯
Right.
等等
Hold on.
来了
Here we go.
-太棒了 -我只在杯子上试过
- Extraordinary! - I've only tried it on cups, but, you know.
太棒了 我的领导加上你们的技能
Excellent. Well, with my leadership and your skills...
我相信我们已经拥有所需的一切
I believe we have everything we need
来吓死他们了
to scare them out of their wits.
水变凉了
The water's gone cold.
太凉了
It's so cold.
迈克
Mike.
-托马斯 -怎么了
- Thomas? - What?
我没偷看 反正我什么也看不见
I wasn't looking, and anyway, I couldn't see anything.
好吧 伙计
All right, mate.
她要出来了吗
Is she coming out?
应该是的
Yes, I think she is.
她要出来了
She's coming out!
大家站好
Stand to, everybody.
准备行动
Prepare for action.
祝大家好运
Good luck, everyone.
记住 只要尽力
And remember, as long as you do your best...
-没了 -嗯
- Finished? - Yes.
热水停了
Hot water's stopped.
罗宾开始
Go for Robin.
挂了一个 该杰迈玛了
Man down. Right, cue Jemima.
*敲响玫瑰的戒指*
*Ring a ring o' roses...*
太好了 扬声器接好了
Yes! Got the speakers hooked up.
这是最重要的
Well, that's the main thing.
玛丽来吧
Yes, please, Mary.
吐司好像烧焦了
I think your toast is burning.
该死
Dammit!
-全靠你了 朱利安 -朱利安 加油
- All on you now, Julian. Go for it! - Come on, Julian!
-快点 朱利安 -推下来
- Come on, Julian! - Push it!
快点 朱利安 快点 用力
Come on, Julian! Come on, push it!
推下来 加油
Push it! Come on!
加油 推下来
Come on! Push it!
该死
Dammit!
这比杯子大得多 所以
It's much bigger than a cup, so...
闹鬼很难啊
Haunting's hard, isn't it?
进展如何
So, how did it go?
伙计们
Guys?
锅炉应该在
Right, well, I think the boiler is in...
那里
There?
你先请
After you.
唱首歌♥ 不然太吓人了
Sing something, make this less scary.
*别害怕*
*Don't be scared*
*别害怕*
*Don't be scared*
*我不害怕*
*I'm not scared...*
还不如不唱
OK, you're making it worse.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表