剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
-再来一杯 -小邦 你喝得够多了
- Another! - No, come on, Buns, you've had enough.
边喝波特酒边打牌吧
Right, then, port and poker!
把钱都放桌上
Money on the table.
既然说到钱 关于通行权
Actually, talking of money... About the access thing...
都搞定了 我和这个小伙子都谈好了
Oh, that's all sorted. Worked something out with your fella here.
拜托
Oh, come on.
小伙真不错
Good lad.
你们都来吗
Right, am I dealing everyone in?
-对啊 -我们不玩的
- Yep! - I'm afraid we don't play.
我玩 我爱玩牌
I play. I'm a player.
真的吗 迈克
I'm not sure you are, Mike.
我爱玩牌
I am a player.
好吧
Ok.
那我去拿波特酒吧
Right, well, I guess I'm getting the port, then.
发牌
Deal.
好了 这是你的
There we go. That's yours...
我输了一百
I've lost 100 quid.
肯定是新手的好运
Beginner's luck, I assure you.
再来一局
Another hand?
她好迷人 瑞秋夫人
She is beguiling, the Lady Rachel.
是因为她的头发吗 有可能
Is it her hair? Perhaps it's her hair.
她的头发很有吸引力
There's something about her hair.
我是菲比 巴顿夫人是莫尼卡
I'm Phoebe. And Lady Button's Monica.
上尉是罗斯
And the Captain's Ross.
什么 不 我显然是钱德勒啊
What? No! I'm clearly Chandler.
冷峻而不失幽默
It's a dry wit, but it's there.
抱歉 我们闭嘴了吗 闭了吧
I'm sorry, did we zip our lips? I think we zipped our lips.
*黑夜中*
*There'll be a light*
*有一束光*
*In the dark...*
罗宾 我们看《老友记》呢
Robin! We're watching Friends here, mate!
我需要你们的帮助
Right, I need your help.
不不不 这很重要
No, no, no. It's important.
就是这样 我对单相思的罗斯和乔伊
As is this! My empathy's hewn betwixt lovelorn Ross
维罗纳的浪子产生了共鸣
and Joey, the Veronan lothario.
-不 你不懂 -不 小姐
- No, you don't understand... - No, young lady,
是你不懂
you do not understand!
你不能突然把我们赶走
You cannot banish us with one breath,
然后又需要我们的帮助
and then demand our reinforcement with the next.
没有月亮石就不帮忙 小姐
No moonah stone, no help lady!
-拜托 你们肯定有人 -艾莉森
- Oh, come on. Surely one of you will...? - Alison!
只是确认一下 我现在能不看锅了吗
Just to check, can I stops watching the pot now?
-我不能赌博 -不 你不需要赌博
- I can't play gambles. - No, no, you don't need to.
你就看看他的牌 然后告诉我看到了什么
Just look at his cards and tell me what you see.
好吗
Yeah?
抱歉 我去如厕了
Sorry. Needed a wee.
总比憋着强 我帮你发好牌了
Better out than in. I've dealt you a hand.
好 太好了
Great. Great, great, great.
我们不如加点乐子
In fact, why don't we make this interesting?
双倍或一无所获
Double or nothing.
如果你赢了
If you win the game,
-我们付你双倍通行费 -什么
- then we pay you double what you wanted for access to our drive. - What?
四万
40,000?
如果我输了呢
And if I lose?
你签字免费给我们
You sign it over for free.
你想吓唬我
You're trying to bluff me!
想得美 没人能逃过我的眼睛 安娜贝尔
Nice try, but nothing gets past me, Annabel.
我同意
You're on!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
好
Right.
嗯
Ok.
好
Yeah.
有个人的毯子也是一个人
There's a person whose blanket is also a person,
但是颠倒的 就像吵架了一样
but it's upside down and be like they've had a quarrel.
有个数大于三
There's a number more than three
但形状像个面包
but with a shape that's like a loaf,
但是棍子插反了边
but it's on its side, on the end of a wrong stick.
寄张支票
Just pop a cheque in the post
或者银行汇票就行 怎么方便怎么来
or a banker's draft, whatever's easier.
我穿鞋了吗
Was I wearing shoes?
说实话 她这样走不了了
Honestly. Can't take her anywhere.
来吧 傻老太婆
Come on! Silly moo.
你在这呢
Ah, there you are.
上面说把下一张光盘放入
Now, it's saying to load the next disc into the...
-我们需要光盘二 光盘二呢 -对
- We need disc two. Where's disc two? - Yes.
算了吧 多亏你们 我们输了四万
Forget it, OK? Thanks to you, we just lost £40,000!
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah!
我们做了什么
What did we do?
什么都没做 这就是重点
Nothing. That's the whole point!
给那话痨四万
40 grand? To that gasbag?
你干了啥 跟他玩扑克吗
What did you do, play him at poker?
还真是
Oh, she did!
抱歉 我确认一下 所以没有光盘二吗
Sorry, just to clarify, that was a firm answer on disc two?
给你个忠告 不要打肿脸充胖子
Word of advice "never play someone who can afford to lose".
他好像也不需要钱 除了法律费用
Not as if he needs the money either. Unless it's for legal fees.
也许他们终于发现了斐济银行账户
Maybe they've finally found out about that bank account in Fiji.
钥匙
Now, keys.
你现在不能开车吧 小邦
Not sure you should drive, Buns.
不 我没事 你看
Oh, no! I'm fine. Look.
-我错了 -嗯
- I stand corrected. - Yep!
-谢谢今晚的款待 安娜贝尔 -艾莉森
- Thank you for a lovely evening, Annabel. - Alison.
今晚的事别介意啊
And no hard feelings about the whole... you know?
没有没有 一言为定
No, no, no, no, a deal's a deal.
我想通过银行转账
I was thinking of doing a bank transfer.
很现代化啊
Very modern.
我会把我的信息电邮给你
I'll "e-mail" you my details.
太好了
Great, great.
是活期账户还是斐济账户
And is that for your current account or the Fiji account?
斐济账户是什么
What's the Fiji account?
其实吧
You know what?
这不就是朋友间玩玩牌嘛
What's a little card game between friends, eh?
钱的事就忘了吧
Let's... Let's just forget this silly money nonsense.
我会签字把通行权免费转让给你们
I'll sign over the access rights to you "gratis"
明早就寄出去
and pop the papers in the post first thing.
走吧 邦尼
Come along, Bunny!
千层面是牛肉的吗
Was that lasagne beef?
你怎么知道他有
How did you know he had a...?
谢谢
Thank you.
他们不在
They're not here.
他们在楼上看《老友记》呢
They're upstairs watching Friends.
-这里真奇怪 -是啊
- This place is weird. - Yeah.
小心 邦尼 那是大门
Look out, Bunny, that's the gate!
我能看见
I can see it!
不过好歹解决了一个问题
Still, that's one problem sol...
我是不喜欢那只鸽子 但这也太惨了吧
I mean, I didn't like that pigeon, but that is no way to go.
总比中枪强
Better than being shot.
嗯
Yeah.
插入光盘二
没有光盘二 伙计们
No second disc, guys.
还能更烦人点吗
Could that be any more vexing?
你没事吧 伙计
You all right, mate?
月亮到底怎么了
What is it, you know, about the moon?
你为什么这么关心
Why do you care so much?
月亮在你之前就有了
Before you was moonah.
月亮在房♥子之前就有了
Before house was moonah.
所有的东西 来来去去
Everything come, everything go.
但月亮一直在那里
But always there. Moonah.
只有月亮一直陪着你
The only thing that's been here as long as you have.
木每花气
Several of cubs.
-接近了 -咚咚
- Getting closer. - Knock-knock.
我这么说是因为我不能
I say that cause I can't, um...
我就是想说声抱歉
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表