剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Oh, never bored with chess board.
这下没人吵我了
Well, I think it quite the best to be free from distractions.
-你知道自♥由♥通行证是开玩笑吧 -我的不是
- You do know that free pass thing's a joke? - Wasn't in my marriage.
96000镑没了
Goodbye, £96,000.
嗯
Yeah...
起码我们赢了100镑
Well, at least we won 100 quid.
神秘女王 从鬼那得到的消息
Mystery Queen. Got a tip from a ghost.
你赢了100镑
-我们可以这么挣钱啊 -迈克 他们是鬼
- That's how we can make money! - No, they're...they're ghosts, Mike.
你把他们想成时间旅行者了
I think you're thinking of time-travellers.
-嗯 但是 -不
- Yeah, but... - No.
他们走了托马斯应该会很高兴
Well, Thomas will be glad they've gone.
是的 找个人告诉他吧
Yeah, perhaps someone should tell him.
走吧 帕特 快点
Come on, Pat. Chop chop!
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表