剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
所以我们想着收拾好前几个房♥间
So we thought when we get the first couple of rooms finished,
-就准备开业 然后继续弄 -了解
- then we'll open it like that while we do the rest. - I see.
-你们有多少员工 -两个
- How many staff? - Two.
-民宿啊 -刚起步嘛
- Oh, like a B&B. - At first.
感觉你们真的尽力了
Well, it sounds like you really are doing your best.
当然了 哈灵顿酒店有资金
Of course, Harrington Hotels has the finance
雇用一支庞大的承包商队伍
to use a vast team of contractors,
一年内完成整修
get the renovations done within the year.
一年内
Within the year?
当然 你们也知道
And of course, as you know,
还有启动成本 员工
there's the start-up costs, the staff,
服务 营销
the services, the marketing,
大型开业仪式之类的
the big opening event, blah, blah, blah.
我们可以承受短期损失来获得长♥期♥收益
We can afford the short-term loss for the long term gain.
-当然 -嗯
- Of course. - Yeah.
我们愿意给你们一个慷慨的报价
And we'd be willing to make you a generous offer.
必须是一大笔钱
Now, this ought to be a large sum.
这房♥子至少值1000镑
This house is worth at least £1,000.
天哪
Heavens above!
达到你们的期望值了吗
Is that the sort of amount you were thinking of?
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Yes, please.
这么一写 感觉很多啊
It does look like a lot when it's written down.
当然要先接受调查
Subject to survey, of course.
能去看看♥房♥♥子的其他地方吗
Shall we take a look around the rest of the house?
没问题 跟我们来吧
Yeah, please, yeah, follow us.
-天哪 -这是否意味着他们要离开了
- My God! - Does this mean they're leaving?
是的
Yep.
拿钱跑了
Taking the money and running.
何止啊 你们都听到这位女士说的话了
And worse, you heard the lady, this place will be a hotel
在你们说出酒店这个词前
before you can say...
-酒店就改造好了 -酒店 不 我说了
- Hotel. - Hotel. Oh, no, I said it!
立刻去公共休息室
Common room. Now!
前提是大家能来并且想来
If everyone can make it, and wants to.
不好意思
Excuse me!
嗯 不是吧
Yeah... no.
你能不能帮我离这个大洞远一点
I don't suppose you could move me away from is large hole?
和迈克尔和艾莉森在一起的那位女士是谁
Who's that lady with Michael and Alison?
-其他人没告诉你吗 -没有
- Didn't the others tell you? - No.
我们都想缓一缓
We are having a little break from each other, actually.
是吗 他们受不了你这么无礼了吧
Oh, yeah? Got sick of you being a bit of a prat, did they?
不 绝对不是 是我受不了他们了
No. Absolutely not! It was the other way around, if anything.
快说她是谁
Now, come on. Who is she?
听说她要买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Well, apparently, she's buying the house.
你能把我从
So are you going to move me away from the...
你走了 是吗
You're not there any more, are you?
嗯 他走了
Yeah, he's gone.
伙计们 伙计们 听我说
Guys, guys! Listen up!
我们需要想一个计划
We need to think of a plan!
他的口气很像上尉啊
Oh, he sounds like the Captain!
不 上尉是这样
No, Captain would be more like,
我来指挥
Fall in! Take charge!
大家都安静点
Right, pipe down, everyone!
我这老臭海象已经够让人烦了
Quite enough of me being a smelly old walrus!
我要指挥大家
I'm going to boss everybody about
自己什么都不想
and never think of anything myself!
伙计们 好了
OK, guys, OK.
言归正传
Let's get to it.
可以吗
If that's all right with everyone?
我们只要给他们不能卖♥♥♥房♥♥的正当理由
We just need to give them clear, calm reasons not to sell.
她是个女巫 这我了解
She's a witch, and I should know!
这是个重大决定 你们需要时间来考虑
Well, it's a big decision and you need time to think about it.
有任何问题都可以给我打电♥话♥
So, any questions, just give me a tinkle.
-我觉得可以 -不行
- I mean, I think, yes. - No!
成交
Yes! Done.
很好 那我就开始准备了
Great! So, I'll set the wheels in motion,
预定勘测员
get surveyors booked in,
剩下的就交给我们了 好吗
and we'll take it from there. OK?
抱歉 我得接一下
Sorry, I'm going to have to get this.
-再见 -别忘了醋栗
- Speak soon. - Don't forget your gooseberries.
谢谢
Thank you.
十拿九稳了 他们完全没数
It's in the bag. They haven't got a clue what they're doing.
他们差点把我的胳膊给摇下来了
They practically ripped my arm off.
是的 几乎就是白给
Yeah, yeah, we can get this for a steal.
够了 够了 好吗
Enough, enough, enough, OK?!
我们真的尝试了 但我们没钱了
We tried, we really did, but we can't afford to do this any more.
你们需要钱
You need money?
立刻去楼上开会
Right. Powwow, upstairs, now-wow.
我拼尽全力也帮你弄到钱的
I will find you means if it's the last thing I do.
他们走了
OK, they're gone.
-他们现在想让我们留下来 -嗯
- So they want us to stay now? - Yeah.
我知道你的意思 我也不明白他们想干吗
No, I know, I don't understand them either.
但他们马上就跟我们无关了
But they're not going to be our problem soon.
我们可以找一个不闹鬼的房♥子住
We can find an un-haunted house to live in.
别太心急
Let's not get ahead of ourselves there.
嗯 等正式签好合同
Yeah, no, we should wait until it's official
我们再看♥房♥♥子吧
before we start looking at houses.
卡尔韦尔房♥产中介
房♥屋出♥售♥
-抱歉 我迟到了 我记得你们 -嗯
- Sorry I'm late. Oh, I remember you guys. - Yeah.
-你们预算变了啊 -我继姑奶死了
- Wow, your budget's changed. - Well, my great auntie died.
-节哀 -没事 我都没见过她
- I'm really sorry to hear that. - No, it's fine. I never met her.
好吧
Right.
前面的露台真的是亮点
I mean, the front terrace really sells this place.
非常棒
So impressive.
这里是由第一任主人 一个建筑师整建的
It was renovated by an architect who lived here first,
应该是在60年代 看看里面吧
I believe, in the '60s. Let's take a look inside, shall we?
不行
No.
-什么 -不行
- Sorry? - No.
我跟这里气场不合
I'm just not really feeling this one.
-真的不进去看看吗 -不了
- Sure you don't want to see inside? - No.
她一向都是跟着感觉走的
She's very instinctive. Goes with her gut.
我知道了 把房♥子放在轮子或者推车上
I know, put the house on wheels, or a cart,
搬到更好的地方
move it to pastures new.
那位女士可以在这里建造酒店
Then the hair lady can build the hotel in its place,
我们的房♥子也会一直存在了
and ours the house forever will be.
-好吧 -并不好 房♥子怎么装轮子
- OK. - Well, it's not OK, is it? You can't put a house on wheels.
归根结底都是因为钱 对吧
No, it all comes down to money, right?
如果他们能找到投资者
So if they can find their own investors...
我不想要酒店
Me no want hotel.
罗宾 请听我说
With respect, Robin, hear me out.
如果有投资者的话 就不一定是建酒店了
It doesn't have to be a hotel if there are investors.
这招很妙
It's very clever, you see.
你说他们投资了海外高收益债券
You tell them they've invested in offshore high-yields, all right?
而他们得到的利润
And then the profits they receive
只是其他投资者的资金
are just funds from other investors
-然后继续发展下线 -听起来有点像诈骗啊
- and so on and so forth. - Sounds a bit like fraud, mate.
是的 帕特
Yes, sure, Pat.
但有时你必须改变规则才能从他们手里
But sometimes you have to bend the rules in order to make them...
赚到钱 所以
make you some money, so...
我们卖♥♥蛋糕吧
We sell cakes!
-我们做不了蛋糕 -那就小面包吧
- We can't make cakes. - Buns, then!
问题不在于此 基蒂
That's not the issue, Kitty.
我知道了
I have it!
我以艾莉森的名义写一本小说
I shall ghost-write a novel, in Alison's name!
一本现代畅销书 年度最色情的小说
A modern bestseller, the most erotic fiction of the year.
-不 -米歇尔开着车
- Oh, no. - Michelle was driving a car...
天啊
Oh, good Lord...
纳撒尼尔坐在副驾
Nathaniel was sitting handsomely in the adjoining seat,
他俯身亲吻她的脖子
he leans over and kisses her nape.
"小心点" 她娇嗔地警告
"Be careful," she warns breathlessly,
我在开车呢
"I'm trying to drive a car!"
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表