剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
I have composed a poem to express my feelings.
好啊 "艾莉森 我们会尊重你的界线
Sure. "Alison, we'll respect your boundaries.
现在是睡觉时间 我们该出去了"
It's bedtime so we'll probably stay out of your room."
我梦见你爱上了我
I'm dreaming that you're in love with me.
正如我爱你一般
Like I'm in love with you...
但我只会做梦
But dreaming's all I do.
若梦能成真该有多好
If only they'd come true.
我即能有幸
I should be so lucky.
有幸 有幸 有幸
Lucky, lucky, lucky...
我即能有幸
I should be so lucky...
被爱
In love?
太不可思议了 我们真是心有灵犀
What magic is this? Our minds are entwined.
你怎么会知道我的诗节
How do you know my verse?
我不想打击你 但这是凯莉·米洛的
Oh, I hate to tell you this, but that is Kylie Minogue.
凯莉·米农是什么
What is a Kylie Min-ohg?
她是澳大利亚歌♥手
She's an Australian singer,
这是她的歌♥
and that's one of her songs.
你可能是在电台听过
I think you might have heard it on the radio.
朗朗上口吧
It's catchy, isn't it?
我都做了什么
What have I done?
请写封信给米洛小姐
Please send correspondence to Miss Minogue,
为我剽窃她美丽的辞藻
apologising in the sincerest possible terms
致以最诚挚的道歉
for stealing her beautiful words.
奇耻大辱 或难承受
The shame is almost too much to bear!
我都做了什么
What have I done?
什么事这么好笑
What's so funny?
没事 不重要
No, it doesn't matter.
抱歉 我没帮你弄好排水
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't help you with the drains.
不说鬼了
Never mind those ghosts,
-光这房♥子就能把我们弄死 -不
- I think this house is going to finish us off! - No.
我们会想到办法的 要不就抢银行
We'll figure it out. Or rob a bank.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我也不会向他们低头的
I won't let them get to me, either.
全♥裸♥啊
Ooh, the full monty!
没错
Yeah!
我就在这
Here I am. Huh?
来啊 我不怕你们
Come on! I'm not afraid of you!
好好看看啊
Get a good look!
我不在乎 来看啊
I don't care. Watch it!
你们吓不到我 我不
Yeah, not scaring me. I'm not...
怕
..scared!
什么声音
What was that?
应该没什么
It's probably nothing.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表