剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
-就在那边的房♥间 -我们
- The room just along there. - Can we just...?
小马 走这里
Little horse go clippy-clippy-clop.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
-不 -你干吗
- No! - What a business!
你完了 伙计
You done it now, man.
今天就到此为止了 你好啊
I suppose we should call it a day... Hello to you, sir!
天哪 让我看看
The gee-gees, come on, then. Let's have a bit of this.
拜托
Come on.
好吧
Ok.
托比到了 刚从车里出来
That's an arrival on Toby. Just stepping out of the car.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-那是谁 -托比·南丁格尔
- Who is that? - Toby Nightingale.
-他好 -帅[热] 对吧
- He is... - Hot, right?
是穿了不少
It's certainly a lot of layers.
不 基蒂 她是说她爱上了他
No, Kitty, she means to say she's in love with him.
扎心了
A knife in my heart!
看看他的仆人
Look at all his servants.
他看起来很荒谬
He looks preposterous.
九 十
Nine, ten...
他算两个
He counts as two.
你们在干什么
What are you...?
-不 -没事吧
- Oh, no. - Everything OK?
嗯 没事
No. Yeah. Everything's fine.
托比·南丁格尔是她的自♥由♥通行证
It's just Toby Nightingale, that's her free pass.
自♥由♥通行证 对啊
Free pass? Oh, right!
别让他听到
Don't let him hear that.
不会的 绝对不会
Yeah, I won't. I definitely won't.
朱利安 喂 朱利安
Julian! I say, Julian!
干吗 我很忙
What do you want? I'm terribly busy.
你知道自♥由♥通行证是什么意思吗
You wouldn't happen to know what a "Free pass" Means?
迈克尔说的
Something Michael said.
萨曼莎·福克斯是我的自♥由♥通行证
Oh, yes. Samantha Fox was mine.
我真希望她还在做模特 她非常有才华
I do hope she's still modelling. Very talented lady.
艾莉森的自♥由♥通行证是个演员
Alison's is this actor fellow.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
这是婚姻合同中的一种条款
Well, it's a sort of clause in a marriage contract.
一夫一妻制规则的命名例外
A named exception to the rule of monogamy.
有时会有一大堆人
Sometimes there's a whole list of people
一起进入国会而不会有任何后果
with whom one can enter into congress without consequences.
-天哪 -玛格特的名单上有三个角斗士
- My God! - Margot had three of the Gladiators on her list.
狼 眼镜蛇和约翰·法沙努
Wolf, Cobra and John Fashanu.
你是说这个演员 游方艺人
You mean to say that this player, this minstrel,
可以和艾莉森睡觉吗
is allowed to bed fair Alison?
他是她的自♥由♥通行证
He's her free pass.
我从这里开始
I'll start here,
然后走到
and I think I'm going to approach...
他们在用什么喂金属牛
What are they feeding the metal cow?
那不是牛 玛丽 那叫摄像机
Oh! No, that's not a cow, Mary, no. That's called a camera.
他们只是在清洁镜头
Yes. They're just cleaning the lens.
那是它的嘴吗
Is that its mouth?
不 不 不 那是它的眼睛
No, no, no. That's its, erm, eye.
支票很开心
OK, cheques are happy.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我以为你不感兴趣呢
I thought you weren't interested?
什么 不 不 不 我只是想
What? No, no, no, I just wanted to, erm, you know?
清场
Can we clear the frame now?
就位 让大家安静
First positions. Call for quiet.
-片场请安静 -这太不可思议了
- Quiet on set, please! - That's extraordinary.
摄像机准备
Camera set?
看得挺投入啊
Getting a good look, are we?
安静
Quiet!
艾丽森 我要和你聊聊
Alison! A word, if you please.
是真的吗
Is it true that...?
大家都安静
..Everyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
-开拍 -很好
- And action! - Oh, that's very good.
他们已经动身去伦敦了
They've left for London.
这么可爱的女孩
It's a pity that such a sweet girl
怎么社会地位这么低呢
should have such low connections.
她像个精致的粉盒
She's a fancy flapjack.
简小姐 也许你对女性太苛刻了
Perhaps you are too harsh on your sex, Miss Jane.
其实你还没有体验过社会的全貌
In truth, you have not had experience of all of society.
我开始相信这种事
I am beginning to believe that this severity
是因为你心里有别人了
is born from other distractions.
简小姐 你心里有别人了吗
Do you find yourself distracted, Miss Jane?
大人
My lord.
吻他
Kiss him!
怎么了 该死
What is it? Damn you!
-可不嘛 -拜伦勋爵 有你封信
- Yes, what is it? Damn you! - A letter for you, Lord Byron, sir.
-拜伦 -咔
- Byron? - Cut!
-剪什么 不是我的花边吧 -他说拜伦吗
- Cut what? Oh, not my lace! - Byron? Did he say Byron?
他不打算读这封信吗
Isn't he going to read the letter?
我相信亚当知道他在做什么
I'm sure Adam knows what he's doing.
-出去一个 进来三个 -四个
- That's one out, three in. - Four.
天哪 到处都是人
God, they're everywhere!
这是关于拜伦的电影
This is about Byron?
是的 都写在标题上了 伙计
Well, yeah, I mean, the clue is in the title, mate.
拜伦的一生
厚颜无♥耻♥
What effrontery is this?
我忍♥不了了
I cannot and will not bear it!
能把主光调高一点吗
Can we take that key light up a little?
你是发光的
You do light.
-他真人感觉更矮了 -更高啊
- He's smaller in real life, isn't he? - Taller, if anything.
我想看他的小腿
I wish I could see his calves.
他小腿肯定很好看
I bet he's got lovely calves.
-我觉得挺好啊 -我觉得不行
- Well, I thought that was rather good. - No good for me.
我能听到收音机的声音
It sounds like there's a radio on somewhere.
-能找找在哪吗 -我去
- Can we find out where the...? - I'm on it.
我还能听到木鸽
I can also hear a wood pigeon.
祝你好运 伙计
Yeah, good luck with that one, mate.
-这之后是什么 -要去卧室做♥爱♥了
- What's up after this one? - We're in the bedroom for the sex scene.
天啊
Oh, my!
对不起 朱利安 他们在片场都能听到
Sorry, Julian, they can hear it on set.
不 这很重要 我要
No, actually, this is important. I need to...
不要啊 我在赌博呢
Don't do that! I've got a bet on.
-你在赌博 -我说了啊
- You've got a bet on? - That's what I said.
-你怎么赌博 你都死了 -别戳我痛处
- You can't bet, you're dead. - All right, don't rub it in.
我是在跟自己打赌
It's a sportsman's bet with myself.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
你可以为我下注
You could put a bet on for me.
你没有钱 你
You haven't got any money, you're...
死了 你刚才说了 我知道
Dead! I know, you just said that, I get it!
但你可以保留我赢的钱
But you could keep my winnings,
给自己买♥♥件漂亮的小礼服
maybe buy yourself a pretty little dress.
或者是化妆品 让自己看起来漂亮点
Perhaps some make-up. Make yourself look nice.
我相信你有姿色 艾莉森
I really believe you have it in you, Alison.
只要一点帮助就行了
Just need a bit of help, that's all.
不客气
You're welcome.
别开收音机了
Just keep the radio off, please!
好的 神秘女王十赔一
Will do! Mystery Queen 10-1!
-搞定 -谢谢 好
- Sorted. - Thank you. OK!
-我又能听到收音机的声音了 -稍等
- I can hear the radio again. - One sec!
我叫你把它关了
I told you to turn it off.
不 你没有 你说 等一下
No, actually, no, you didn't. You said... Er...hold on a moment!
这也是我的房♥子 我有权使用这些设施
This is my house too. I have a right to the amenities.
-这是对我的侵犯 -给你的议员写信吧
- This is an infringement of my... - Write to your MP!
我没话说了
She got me there.
很抱歉 不会再发生了
Sorry about that. It won't happen again now.
好
Ok.
别墨迹了 就位
Let's not get behind. First positions, please!
-好了 亚当 叫大家准备 -录音准备
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表