剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
-怎么了 -鸽子回来了 它还活着
- What is it? What's going on? - The pigeon's back! It's alive!
-在哪 -那里
- Where? - Up there.
没看见啊
I can't see anything.
这下好了
Oh, great...
-一定是鬼 -我说多少次了 基蒂
- Oh, it must be a ghost. - How many times, Kitty?
去自己房♥间睡
Sleep in your own room.
我喜欢这里
I prefer it here.
你上班没迟到吗
Aren't you late for work?
迈克 上班要迟到了
Mike, we're late for work!
出去
Get out!
鬼屋欢乐送
第一季 第六集
屁♥股♥
Bum.
嗯
Right.
屁♥股♥或脖子或者腿 但首选是屁♥股♥
Bum, or neck, or leg, but first choice, bum.
-是熟的吗 -当然 我又不是畜生
- Is it cooked? - Of course, I'm not an animal.
-没看出来呢 -要打架吗
- Could've fooled me. - Hey, you want some?!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
罗宾想吃屁♥股♥了
So, Robin misses eating bum.
-什么屁♥股♥ -什么都行
- Of... - Oh, any bum.
牛臀排 怎么样
Rump steak, why not?
-帕特里克容我说一句 -我们还没说完
- If I may, Patrick... - Well, we haven't actually finished yet...
很好 我肯定不是唯一厌倦没完没了的
Good. Now, I can't be the only one who is sick of the noise
-噪音的人 -又来了
- night after night. - Oh, not this again...
不 我不是在说你 范妮
No, I am not talking about you, Fanny.
我是说艾莉森和迈克啪啪的声音
I am talking about Alison and Michael banging.
一弄一整晚
All evening!
各种啪啪音 忍♥不了了
Banging, hammering, drilling, it's intolerable!
他们白天必须上班
They've been forced to get jobs in the day.
现在是时候让他们晚上也出去了
Now it's time to force them out in the night.
-这就是赶他们走啊 -没错
- But then they'd be gone. - Exactly.
卖♥♥鸡蛋 袜子 帽子
果酱 蔬菜
再见 伙计们 替我喝一杯
Bye, guys! Have one for me.
我弄了些免费的醋栗
We've got some more free gooseberries.
他们都去酒吧了
They're all going to the pub.
他们要坐在一家不错的酒吧
They're going to sit in a nice pub
可能会喝四品脱酒
and drink four pints, probably.
天啊 听起来不错啊
Oh, my God. That sounds nice.
-我们得回家给26扇门剥漆呢 -27扇
- And we've got to go home and strip 26 doors. - 27.
还有壁脚板
And the skirting boards.
-我想喝酒 -我也想
- I miss pints. - I miss pints.
他们被击败了 正在撤退 有心无力
They're broken, in retreat, out of their depth!
是时候压弯他们最后的稻草了
I believe it's time for one last push.
趁他们软弱时突然袭击 把他们赶出去
Strike while they're weak. Get them out for ever.
-我不愿意 -什么
- I don't want to! - What?
我喜欢他们
I like them!
我喜欢艾莉森 她不在的时候我很想她
I like Alison, and I miss her when she's not here.
-特别想 -你心太软了 谁都喜欢
- So much. - You're too soft. You like everyone.
我不喜欢你啊
Well, I don't like you!
整天指挥大家
Bossing everyone around all the long day!
自从他们来了以后 你越来越过分了
Since they've arrived, you've become worse and worse
老实说 我受够了
and I've had enough, to be actually honest!
-阿门 -其他人都没有
- Amen! - Well, I haven't heard anybody else
抱怨我的领导力啊
complain about my leadership.
-领导力 你又不是领导 -我是
- Leadership? You're not the leader! - Yes, I am!
-我是高级官员 -我们又不是士兵
- I'm ranking officer. - Well, we're not soldiers.
这里不是军队
Yeah, this isn't the Army...
长官
..Sir.
我明白了 你们在搞政♥变♥ 不是吗
Oh, I see what this is. It's a coup, isn't it?
-不流血的政♥变♥ -朱利安 你要上位吗
- A bloodless coup! - What, is it you, Julian? Taking over?
如果民众急需一个人来领导
If one were called upon to govern, by the will of the people,
-那我会很荣幸 -我们不需要领导
- one would be honoured. - No-one has to be in charge.
-我同意 应该由帕特领导 -我不是这个意思
- I agree. Pat should be in charge. - No, that wasn't what I said.
没事
No, it's fine.
我走了
I'll leave.
但你们走着瞧
But you'll see.
危机来临 形势严峻的时候 你们会需要我的
When there's a crisis, you'll need me, when the chips are down.
屁♥股♥薯条
Bum chips!
-屁♥股♥和薯条 -好吧
- Bum and chips. - OK.
美食俱乐部继续营业
Which brings us back to food club.
-朱利安想聊聊奶酪火锅 -奶酪火锅
- Now, Julian would like to talk a bit about fondue. - Fondue.
应该是起源瑞士 非常有趣
Well, it's Swiss, I think. Very interesting, very fun.
其实有时我称之为奶锅
In fact, sometimes I call it fundue.
他们回来了
They're home!
其实就是融化的奶酪加点面包
Essentially, it's melted cheese with little bits of bread.
面包和奶酪
Bread and cheese?
对不起 汉弗莱
Sorry, Humphrey!
没事 难免的
No, no, it happens.
没事的
Don't worry about it.
艾莉森 艾莉森
Alison! Alison!
你不是艾莉森
You're not Alison.
我们这周先弄窗户
We concentrate on the windows this week
然后就可以喷砂了
and then we can start on the sandblasting.
那是谁 迈克
Who's that? Mike?
-迈克 -再来杯啤酒 谢谢
- Mike! - Lager top, please.
那是谁
Who is that?
-要帮忙吗 -不用了 谢谢 你忙吧
- Sorry. Can we help you? - No, thank you. You get on.
-我们现在不在 -什么
- We're not in at the moment. - Excuse me?
你不用按门铃了 我们就在这
You don't need to ring the doorbell, we're here.
我太傻了 我以为你们是园丁呢
I'm such a silly pillock! I thought you were the groundsman!
我们什么都干
We're everything. We're the everything men.
感觉这里的园艺也不多
Yes, it doesn't look like a lot of gardening's gone on around here.
我是哈灵顿酒店的菲奥娜
I'm Fiona, Harrington Hotels.
-艾莉森 -迈克
- Alison. - Mike.
我就开门见山了
Now, I'm not going to beat about the proverbial,
我们已经关注这里很久了
we have been looking at this property for a long time.
当我们听说主人终于去世后 我们也很难过
And when we heard that the owner had finally passed away, sadly,
我们本以为这里会被卖♥♥掉
we had thought it would hit the market.
但我听说你们俩
But rumour has it that you two
也想弄个酒店
are a couple of budding hoteliers yourselves.
如果你们想让我滚出去
So you can tell me to get the hell off of your property,
完全没问题
if you'd like.
但你们有兴趣卖♥♥掉这里吗
But would it interest you to talk about selling the place?
谈谈又不会难过
Well, I mean, it couldn't hurt to talk a little bit.
完全不会 难过的反义词是什么 快乐
Couldn't hurt at all. What's the opposite of hurt? Pleasure.
-我很开心谈论此事 -是啊
- It would pleasure me to talk about it. - Yeah.
不 不 你没说到点子上
No, no. You're missing the point.
明明能拿一整块面包
It's perfectly absurd to dip individual pieces of bread
为什么只蘸一小块呢
when one can hold a full slice in one's hand!
重点不是奶酪 是为了好玩
It's not about the cheese! It's about the fun!
如果你掉了一块面包
Right, so if you drop a piece of bread,
就要受到有趣的惩罚
you have to do a saucy forfeit.
这才是有意思的地方
That's when it gets very interesting.
先是摸个彩 这个好玩
There's the lucky dip. That's a good one.
还有瑞士卷 先把你的
And then there's the Swiss roll, first you remove your...
所有人 大家快来
Everyone, everyone, everyone! Come quick!
楼下有个红发女士
There's a lady downstairs with red hair
想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
and she wants to buy the house!
伙计们 我也没想好呢
Guys, I don't know.
抱歉
Sorry.
-要醋栗吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Gooseberry? - No, thank you.
过会再说吧
Maybe later.
-你们什么时候开工 -已经开工了
- So when is the work going to start? - It has.
当然
Oh, of course it has.
-那你们打算什么时候开业 -她很干练啊
- So when do you expect to open? - Oh, she is a spunky one!
直接谈正事了
Straight down to business!
-其实我们遇到了一点挫折 -只是一点吗
- Well, we've had a few setbacks, to be honest. - Just a few?
我们把贷款都花在了排水和屋顶上
We spent all our loans on drainage and the roof.
但我们一直在自己装♥修♥ 这是免费的
But we've been doing the renovations ourselves, so that's free.
-除了材料 -除了材料
- Apart from materials. - Apart from materials.
你们一定很累吧 小可怜
Well, you must be exhausted, you poor little dumplings.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表