剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
And then...
无聊
Squares!
找到了
Bingo!
凯茜 放点音乐行吗
Can we have some music on, please, Cathy?
我的车我说了算 我可赌了二十镑呢
My bus, my rules! I've got 20 quid on this!
太棒了
Ah, yes.
你在走一条不归路
You are on a sinful path.
我现在不能谈这个 不是你想的那样
I can't talk about this now. It's not what you think it is.
我可是很了解这个所谓的自♥由♥通行证
Oh, I know all about this so-called free pass.
你丈夫或许挺满意 但我可不是
Your husband may be satisfied but, I tell you, I am not.
婚姻的誓言是很神圣的
The marriage vows are sacred,
而我绝不会让你因为放荡
and I will not have you sullying the good name of this family
辱没这个家族的名声
with your wanton debauchery!
你怎么样
How's it going?
-你穿的这是什么 -我想着去跑跑步
- What are you wearing? - Oh, I thought I'd go for a run.
-现在吗 你不跑步的 -去跑步吗
- Now? You don't run. - Hey, going for a run?
是啊 我要保持体形
Yeah, I like to keep in shape.
怎么说 五公里
What are we talking? 5K?
至少十公里
10...at least.
酷 我最近正在为下个戏训练
Cool. I'm actually in training for my next project.
我要演个登山者
I'm playing a mountain climber,
所以我主要锻炼上半身的力量
so I'm mainly focusing on upper-body strength.
是吗 我也是
Yeah? Me...me too!
一
One...
-为什么会这样 -你真的要去登山吗
- Why is that...? - Are you actually going up a real-life mountain?
-当然 -迈克不能登山
- Of course. - Mike couldn't do that.
-他恐高 -我不是恐高
- He's scared of heights. - I wouldn't say scared.
我爱死登山了 完全不怕
Oh, I love them, if anything. Don't faze me at all.
五分钟后开始 各位
OK, back on in five, everyone!
我得走了
OK, well, I'd better get going.
-留意地板 -好
- Keep an eye on the floor, yeah? - Hm.
十公里跑步愉快
Enjoy your 10K.
老天 那个东西多沉啊
Oh, my God. How much does that thing weigh?
小心 借过
Watch yourself, coming through.
这么多人哪来的 这是称重的两倍了
Where have all these people come from? There's twice as many.
完胜
In your face!
罗宾 你在干什么
Robin! What the bally hell do you think you're playing at?
-大哥让我♥干♥的 -胡说 你知道的
- Bigger boy made me do it. - No! It's nonsense, and you know it!
我觉得我们应该推进那个瞬间
Yeah, I just think it's a shame we're not just pushing in
抓住那个表情
for that moment there, just to capture the emotion.
他们懂行的 玛丽
Well, I'm sure they know what they're doing, Mary.
威尔 能推进吗 抓住那个表情
Will, can you just push in a little? Just get the emotion.
-好 -厉害啊 玛丽
- Yeah, sure. - Well done, Mary!
没完没了
This is taking for ever.
差不多十公里了
That's probably about 10K.
抄个近道
Little short cut...
-为什么 -就位
- Why is that? - First positions.
感谢大家的耐心等待
Thanks for your patience, everyone.
这是最后一条
This is the last set-up.
托比 托比
Toby. Toby.
拜伦大人
Lord Byron?
-嗯 -就位
- Yes? - First positions.
-录像运转 -录音准备
- Turning. - Sound speed!
-开拍 -开拍
- And action. - Action.
他们已经动身去伦敦了
They've left for London.
其实你还没有体验过社会的全貌
In truth, you have not had experience of all of society.
我开始觉得发生这件事
I am beginning to believe that this severity
是因为你心里有别人了
is born from other distractions.
简小姐 你心里有别人了吗
Do you find yourself distracted, Miss Jane?
大人
My lord.
-咔 -这个场景拍完了
- And cut! - That's scene complete.
应该能撑住
That should hold it.
干得非常棒 谢谢大家
Jolly good. Excellent work, everybody, thank you.
非常感谢你们今天每个人的辛勤工作
Thank you so much for your hard work today, everyone.
我都看到了 合作很开心 谢谢
It does not go unnoticed. Lovely working with you, thank you.
-谢天谢地 -我以为他们拍不完了呢
- Thank God. - I thought they were never going to finish.
移♥动♥到卧室
Moving on to the bedroom.
这条有裸体 所以要封闭 仅限必要员工
Closed set, just essential crew, please, cos there'll be nudity.
希望他有胸毛
Oh, I hope he has a hairy chest.
天啊
Good lord.
这条是封闭场景 里面有性♥交♥
OK, it's a closed set. There will be intercourse, apparently.
接下来 这是当天的大事件
Next up, it's the main event of the day,
这是重头戏 亨利国王赌注
this is the big one, the King Henry Stakes.
赛手已列队
As the riders line up,
-现场的气氛已经 -开始了
- the atmosphere here is - Here we go!
-高涨起来 -祈祷好运
- absolutely electric. - Fingers-fingers!
你来了 哈利 直走
There you are, Harry, straight through, yep.
右手第一扇门 谢谢 你们不能进
First door on the right, thank you. Er, no. No, thank you.
他们说了 这条是封闭场景
You heard Adam. It's a closed set.
仅限必要员工 尤其是罗宾不能进
Essential crew only. Especially not you, Robin!
-我会老实的 -没事的 他们看不见我
- I'll be good. - There's no harm in it. They can't see us, mate.
我们是鬼 你这老傻瓜
Yeah, we're ghosts, you warty old crunk.
这不重要 规矩就是规矩
That is beside the point. Rules are rules,
小亚当值得我们尊重
and young Adam deserves our every respect.
可以的话 我们开始清场了
OK, if everyone's happy. Let's clear the room.
天啊
Good Lord.
他为什么要跳祈雨舞
Why he do rain dance?
是魔鬼在拨弄他的琴弦
The Devil plays with his strings!
不 他是在进入状态
Oh, no, no, no, no. He's getting himself in the zone.
修好了
Fixed it!
太棒了
Oh, great!
你是跑十公里之前还是之后修的
Before or after the 10K?
你的自♥由♥通行证呢
Where's your free pass?
你
You...
你不会真的吃醋了吧
You're not are you actually jealous?
没有
No.
但他是挺帅的
But, I mean, he is handsome.
开拍
And...action.
别进去 谢谢
No, thank you!
我一整天都只想着你
I've thought of nothing but you all day.
好
Yes!
-你们都在这干什么 -他不让我们进
- What are you all doing here? - We're not allowed in.
-他们在做♥爱♥ -什么
- They're making love. - What?!
别进去 范妮
No, no, no, Fanny, no! No, Fanny!
神秘女王正在挑战布拉德利的小错
Bradley's Misdemeanour challenged by the outsider Mystery Queen.
-加油 布拉德利 -加油 神秘女王
- Come on, Bradley! - Come on, Mystery Queen!
艾莉森
Alison!
我要先吻你
First, I will kiss you...
-神秘女王在 -加油
- Mystery Queen on the - Come on!
救命 我爬不上来
Help! I can't pull myself up.
加油
Come on!
别踢了
Stop kicking!
加油
Come on!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
-罗宾 -怎么了 不是我
- Robin! - What? It wasn't me!
-接住我了吗 -好
- Have you got me? Have you got me? - It's OK.
慢慢下来
Let yourself down. Slowly.
你接住
Have you got...?
天啊
Oh, god. Oh, god.
你没事了 没事了
You're fine now, you're all right now.
好了
All right.
-去找医生 托比你还好吗 -不好
- Someone get a medic in here. Toby, are you OK? - No, I'm not.
我差点死了 我死了你怎么办
I could've died, and then where would you be?
你从哪弄来那个的
Where did you get that from?
你应该知道
I think you know.
太遗憾了
That's a terrible shame.
-你不是不喜欢他们吗 -我是为你遗憾
- I thought you didn't want them here? - Not for me, for you.
钱啊之类的
The money and so on.
我不会想念他 他们的
I shan't miss him...them!
又要回归无聊了
'Tis back to boredom, I suppose.
国际象棋可不无聊
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表