剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
伊丽莎白[一世]的密探是否知道此信存在
Whether Elizabeth's spies knew about the letter
仍只是猜测
is still a matter of much conjecture.
你好啊
Hello!
这美人之前都躲在哪呢
Where's she been hiding?
她不是死人 朱利安
She's not dead, Julian.
佳人向来都活着
The good ones never are.
那只是戏服
It's just a costume.
他们在拍一部纪录片 叫《历史上的惊天阴谋》
They're making a documentary - History's Greatest Plots.
据说当年曾在这里策划过政♥变♥
Apparently, there was a coup planned here back in the day.
那可不算政♥变♥
Hey, look, that wasn't a coup, per se.
只是和几个议会同僚
That was an informal discussion
随便讨论了一下
with some parliamentary colleagues
玛吉[前首相撒切尔]的领导风格
about Maggie's leadership style.
-仅此而已 -她可不是在说80年代
- You know? - She's not talking about the '80s, mate.
-你看她的装扮 -她在说什么阴"毛" 谋
- Look at her! - What plot she talk abutt? About?
不知道 他们只说了这么多 我还以为你知道
Dunno. That's just what they told us. I thought you might know.
有可能
It's possible
伊丽莎白的部下只是偶然发现了密谋者...
Elizabeth's forces simply happened upon the plotters...
可以放进花絮啦
One for the bloopers!
伊丽莎白的部下只是偶然发现了密谋者...
..Elizabeth's forces simply happened upon the plotters...
干嘛
What?
-话说 我好像从没见过你笑 -是啊
- Do you know, I don't think I've ever seen you laugh. - Yeah.
我问制♥作♥人他们会不会提到庄园的名字
I asked the producer if they'll name-check the house
他只是呆呆地盯着我
and he just stared at me blankly, so...
迈克 那边那个才是制♥作♥人
That's the producer over there, Mike.
那我问的就是另一个人
Oh. Well, then I asked some guy.
能不能别吵 有人在学习
Er, do you mind? Some of us are trying to learn something here.
...被许多人视为殉道者 幕后策划者
..Regarded by many as a martyr, a mastermind,
英雄 或许还是这片土地有史以来
a hero, and perhaps the most important person ever
最重要的人物
to have walked these grounds.
是我吗 听起来像是我
Is it me? Sounds like me.
所以史书里回荡着此人的名字
Which is why the history books echo with the name
汉弗莱·博恩爵士
Sir Humphrey Bone.
老天 我想她说的是...
Heavens! Why, I think she means...
脑袋又掉了
Oh, it's fallen off again!
-汉弗莱 -他在哪呢
- Humphrey? - Where is he?
鬼 屋 欢 乐 送
第三季 第一集
这地方太不可思议了
It's just such an incredible place.
你几乎能听到这些墙壁轻诉历史
You can almost hear the history echo from the walls.
是啊 几乎可以说是
Yeah, it's almost like...
没有闭嘴的时候
..It doesn't shut up!
拥有斯图亚特风格的外观
And there's a Stuart facade,
荷兰式屋顶 还有...
and the Dutch gable, and the...
高端民宿 就在门房♥
High-end B&B? In the gatehouse,
明年春天开业 告诉你的朋友 我们应该能
opens next spring. Tell your friends. We could probably
-打个折 -我们真的很幸运
- do a discount... - We're really, really lucky
能找到... 我是说 被赠予这地方
to have found - well, been given - this place.
其实我们想问你是否愿意在节目上
Actually, we did wonder if you'd be up for talking about
谈谈你家族和这庄园的渊源
your family connection to the house on camera.
谁 我吗
Who? Me?
我...我没上过电视
I-I-I-I... I've never been on camera.
考虑一下吧
Well, have a think about it.
嗯 她会考虑的
Yeah. She'll think about it.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
-具体指哪件事 -采访啊
- Context? - The interview.
要把门房♥改建成旅馆 我们需要鬼...是住客
To make the gatehouse a guest house, we need ghosts. Guests.
-这可是免费宣传 -不 别想了
- And this is free publicity, so... - No, forget it.
-我不要上电视 -为什么 你到底怕什么
- I'm not going on telly. - Why? What are you so scared of?
怕上电视啊
Going on telly!
-你会表现很好的 -才不会
- Oh, you'd be great. - No!
你一定很上镜
The camera would love you.
只需讲出你的故事 再不经意提到庄园名
Just tell your story, name-drop the house, and...
对了 你可以穿印有我们旅馆标志的上衣
..Oh, you could wear a top with our logo on it.
我们并没有印了标志的上衣
We don't have a top with our logo on it.
我们连标志都没有
Hmm. We don't have a logo.
我打给欧比 他可以火速给我们设计一个
Hmm. I'll call Obi. He'll do us a quick logo.
升起了不祥之月
Bad moonah on the rise.
尘土蔽日
Dust cover sun.
鸟儿坠落 庄稼枯萎
Birds fall. Crop fail.
有邪物正在靠近
Something wicked this way come.
狗崽子 狗崽子
Bitches? Bitches!
-原来如此 -有人在家吗
- Oh, that explain it. - Anybody home?
安娜贝尔
Ah, Annabel!
是艾莉森
Alison.
-我正希望能碰到你 -汉弗莱
- I was hoping I'd catch you. - Humphrey?
汉弗莱 汉弗莱
Humphrey! Humphrey!
汉弗莱 汉弗莱
Humphrey? Humphrey!
-汉弗莱 -脑袋呢
- Humphrey! - Head bit?
-汉弗莱 -我想说 就我个人而言
- Humphrey? - I'm just saying, personally speaking,
不记得有见过你开怀大笑
I can't remember ever seeing you properly laugh.
胡说 我明明经常笑
That's absolute nonsense. I laugh all the time.
前几天晚上 我和范妮才因为回想起
Why, only the other evening, Fanny and I were in stitches
喜歌♥剧《日本天♥皇♥》里
while recalling the satirical skewering
讽刺社会政♥治♥制度的梗而笑不可支
of socio-political institutions in The Mikado.
对吧 范妮 《日本天♥皇♥》
Isn't that right, Fanny? The Mikado?
你说讽刺社会政♥治♥制度的那些搞笑梗啊
Oh, hilarious skewering of socio-political institutions.
-令人捧腹 -笑死人了
- Hysterical. - Side-splitting.
-太逗了 -同意
- Riotous. - Agreed.
我赞同 希望这解答了你的疑虑 继续找
I concur. So I hope that puts this matter to rest. Carry on.
-汉弗莱 -脑袋
- Humphrey! - Head?
汉弗莱
Humphrey?
汉弗莱
Humphrey!
你们俩都没笑啊
Neither of you laugh!
找到这玩意了
Found it!
-是"他" -他 抱歉
- Him! - Him, sorry.
-你没跟我们说过你很有名啊 -是吗 好棒
- You didn't tell us you were famous. - Am I? Ooh, that's nice.
我是画家吗
Am I a painter?
她是指那场阴谋 天主教势力的阴谋
She means the plot, mate. The Catholic plot.
那个啊
Oh, that.
你一直说你的死只是一场误会
You always said your death was just a misunderstanding.
是可以这么说
Well, in a way, yeah.
反正绝对不是那么地...直接
Certainly wasn't, erm... straightforward.
一刀砍头
What, one chop?
我觉得这死法够直接的了
Well, it sounds pretty straightforward to me,
不过我是被活活烧死的 所以...
but then I was burned alive, so...
你冷静点 玛丽 这不是比赛
All right, now, steady on, Mary. Steady. Steady.
-我觉得... -我是指情况
- Well... - I mean more that the circumstances were...
很复杂
..Complicated.
你们想听的话 我可以说
I could tell you about it if you like.
你不介意就最好了
Well, if you wouldn't mind.
-那可太棒了 -我们有的是时间
- That would be wonderful, yes. - We've got all day.
其实...
Well...
美味 美味 美味
Yum! Yum, yum, yum, yum!
谢谢你
Ooh, thank you.
早上好[法语]Bon matin?
你睡得好吗 睡眠 好吗
Did you sleep well? Er, dormir...bon?
因为你那边有点漏风
Cos it gets quite draughty down your end of the, um...
吃早餐吗 牛肉 早餐 苏菲
Do you want a bit of brekkie? Boeuf? Bit of brekkie, Sophie?
天啊
Oh, la la.
他又想干什么
Qu'est ce qu'il veut maintenant?
我想问 你有没有
Erm, I was just wondering if there might be
什么想做的事情
something you might fancy doing.
不是和我 不是和我
Not with me. Not with me.
不是 我是说你自己
No, erm, I meant more for you.
-比如什么兴趣爱好 -真是受不了了
- Like a hobby. - Oh, c'est insupportable.
做什么事情能让你变得更...
Something that might make you a bit more...
快乐
..Joyeux?
比如编织挂毯
Uh, tapestry? Maybe?
或者你可以学些英语
Or you could learn some English?
或是射箭
Or there's archery,
或者你就学一点英语
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表