剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
Why don't you keep drinking, stan?
我曾告诉自己 造船厂的那件事
I told myself it wasn't personal,
并非私人恩怨
What happened at the shipyard--
当然不是 怎么会是呢
Nah, why would it be?
只是想一枪爆了某个家伙的脑袋罢了
Just trying to blow a guy's head off.
我也曾经琢磨过
You know, there was a time I wondered,
我到底是个警♥察♥
am I a cop,
还是只是清理垃圾的清道夫
or am I a janitor just cleaning out the gutters?
我在他们的本子上看到那些交易
I see these dealers in their high-rise pads,
我就想
And I think,
为什么他们得的多
Why should they have more?
我的家庭却得的少
Why should my family have less?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
You're kidding me, right?
也许你确实入错行了
Yeah, maybe you are on the wrong side.
就是因为你
Because you,
你这么清高
You're so clean.
圣洁得浑身发光
You got that sparkle.
弗兰克·沙利文
我知道你绑♥架♥了执事
I know you kidnapped the deacon.
我和朱莉在修车厂的表亲聊了聊
I talked to julie's cousin with the auto body shop.
当他修好你从车辆调配厂开走的时
Set you up with a loaner while he fixed
我用替代品给你下了个套
the one you took from the motor pool.
所以你要破坏这个案子吗
So what, you're gonna jam up the case?
南丁格尔谋杀案
The nightingale?
你曾想要一枪
You were gonna put a bullet
爆了执事的脑袋
in the deacon's head.
我懂你
Hey, I get it.
他专抓护士 而朱莉是个护士
He's taking nurses, julie's a nurse,
某人侵犯了你的东西 你就反击
Somebody touches what's yours, you hit back.
你和我 我俩没有那么大的差别 弗兰克
You and I, we're not that different, frank.
你觉得这件事把我俩扯平了
And you think this-- this makes us even?
我认为 真正的坏人逍遥法外
I think the real bad guys are out there.
而你和我
And that you and I,
我们懂得如何解决他们
We know how to take care of 'em.
这就是我的想法
That's what I think.
我家离你家只有三个街区
We live three blocks from each other.
我们却一直不是朋友
We were never friends.
我无法把事实告诉丹尼尔
I couldn't tell Daniel the truth.
万一改变什么事怎么办
What if it changed something?
你这么做是对的 小蕾
You did the right thing, Raims.
我们不能冒险
We can't risk it.
万一他无法接受怎么办
What if he can't live with it?
我就不能 至少不是永远能接受
I know I couldn't, not forever.
也许这不是永久的
Maybe it's not forever.
我...
I, um...
我与梅根和罗比聊过这案子了
I talked to Meghan and Robbie about the case.
我们过了一遍 已经盖棺定论了
We went over it. It's tight.
小蕾 我们可以整天坐在这里
Look, Raims, we could sit here and
想这案子把自己想到疯
drive ourselves crazy for the rest of our lives.
疑神疑鬼
You know, chasing ghosts,
捕风捉影什么的
seeing signs in the wind but--
我们得确保妈妈的安全
We need to make sure mom's safe.
我知道
I know that.
小蕾 我们抓住南丁格尔杀手了
Raims, we got the nightingale.
你妈妈也回来了
You--your mom is back.
或许我们该停止戳弄我们已经拥有的一切
Maybe we need to stop poking at what we already have
免得一切又再次支离破碎
before it breaks again.
你的话是什么意思
What are you saying?
你觉得我们不该再讨论这件事了
You don't think we should talk about this stuff anymore
还是你觉得我们不该再交流了
or you don't think we should talk at all?
是得考虑一下了
Something to think about.
爸爸 我们还没有真正谈论过这事
Look, dad, we haven't really talked about this,
但你没活到现在
But you're not here now.
你死于五年前的一场车祸
You died in a car accident five years ago.
好吧
Okay.
但是
But, um...
你妈妈活下来了
Your mom is.
你已经救了我 蕾米
You already saved me, Raimy.
我想要的都如愿以偿了
I got everything that I've ever wanted.
我拥有你
I got you.
拥有你母亲
I got your mother.
我们又和好了
And we're good now.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
都很安全
We're safe.
现在你本该在我们身边
You should be here with us now.
我们可以阻止车祸
We can stop the accident.
我们今晚不要做任何决定
We're not gonna decide anything tonight.
我也不想放弃这些
I don't want to give up on this either.
因为我不知道没了你该怎么办
'Cause I don't know what I would do without you.
你确实还有我 爸爸
You do have me, dad.
对 确实
Yeah, I do.
我不知道能不能做到 梅根
I don't know if I can do it, Meg.
到法庭指认乔是个禽兽
Get up in court and say Joe's a monster.
罗比
Robbie,
我知道很可怕
I know it's scary.
但他伤不到我们
But he can't touch us.
想想妈妈
And think about mom.
但他不是禽兽
But he's not a monster.
我不是禽兽
I'm not a monster.
那些女人需要拯救
Those women needed to be saved.
所以艾琳阿姨还是会举办婚礼
So aunt Irene is gonna make the wedding after all.
什么
What?
你看着很气 要么是要哭了
You just seem pissed or about to cry.
我分辨不出来
I couldn't tell which.
今天工作很不顺心 宝贝
It was a total crap day at work, hon.
家里大概有1100瓶酒
Well, we have about 1,100 bottles of booze here.
你想先喝哪瓶
Where do you want to start?
我嘛
I, uh...
我得告诉一名病患她撑不下来了
I had to tell a patient that she wasn't gonna make it.
她比我还年轻
She's younger than I am.
最糟糕的是 这个女的和她兄弟
And the worst thing is, this woman and her brother,
这辈子已经遭遇了太多不幸了
they've had so much tragedy in their lives already.
我爱妈妈
I loved mom.
但她对乔不忠
But she cheated on Joe.
她从没回过家
She was never home.
她要下地狱了 梅根
She was going to hell, Meg.
乔必须救她
Joe had to save her.
是他杀了她
He murdered her!
刚开始我也不明白
I couldn't understand it either,
但没过多久
Not for a long time.
直到我开始跟拉瑞莎约会
Until I started seeing Larissa.
拉瑞莎
Larissa?
就是那年夏令营的时候
It was that summer up at camp.
乔已经把你送走了
Joe had already sent you away,
只剩我孤身一人
I was totally alone.
我们晚上偷偷溜出来见面
We'd sneak away to see each other at night,
夏天结束后还在见面
Even after the summer.
我还以为拉瑞莎能拯救我
I thought Larissa was my salvation.
你跟她上♥床♥了
You slept with her?
罗比 你当时才十五岁
Robbie, you were 15--
我爱过她
I loved her.
但她对我不忠
But she cheated on me.
她就是个荡♥妇♥ 跟妈妈一样
She was a whore, just like mom.
是怎么不幸了
What kind of tragedy?
你可能不记得了 宝贝 但这个女的
You won't remember this, hon, but this woman
在你小时候还跟我们一起生活过
she actually stayed with us when you were a kid.
梅根·沃马克
Meghan Womack.
对
Yeah.
你这个病人就是她
She's your patient?
要让她们免受罪孽
The only way to save them from their sins
就只有让她们善终
was to give them a good death.
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表