剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
所以你就什么都不说 让我在里面瞎问吗
So what? You just leave me in there to fly blind instead?
拜托 下次一定别瞒着我了
Look, do me a favor, full disclosure next time.
你现在去确认一下执事的不在场证明
Now look, you bring in the Deacon's alibi
并检查银行账户记录
and check his bank records.
我去图森警♥察♥局了解一下他妻子的情况
I'll reach out to the Tucson P.D. About the wife.
亚利桑那州南部城市
好吧 但是梅根失踪时间越久
That's all good, but the longer that Meghan's gone,
她生还的可能性就越低
the more it feels like she's not coming back.
那你是怎么想的
So what are you thinking?
我跟着直觉走
I'm gonna chase down a hunch.
难道就这样吗 你听到我刚说的话了吗
Wait. So that's it? What--what did I just say?
给我一个小时
Give me an hour.
-请讲 -执事乔的不在场证明已确认
- Yeah? - Deacon Joe's alibi checks out.
他去拜访了麦洛 之前是他青年团的一员
The guy he was visiting, Milo, used to be in his youth group.
显然麦洛出了点问题 因为他以前吸过毒
Now apparently Milo has issues because he used to be on drugs,
他觉得他毒瘾又要犯了
and he felt like he was gonna fall off the wagon.
所以执事·乔一整天都陪着他
So Deacon Joe stayed with him all day long.
我不信 那小子一定在撒谎掩护他
I don't buy it. The kid's lying for him.
也许吧 但我问话时对他很严厉
Maybe, but I did go pretty hard at the guy, though.
执事有一整天来伪造不在场证明
The Deacon had the whole day to set up his alibi.
他看到家门外的警队 就慌了
When he saw the unit outside his house, he panicked.
于是选择主动出击 以此来摆脱我们
Figured better to walk in on his own, throw us off.
所以你认为梅根在他手上吗
So what? You think he has Meghan?
我从她的声音里听出来了
I heard it in her voice.
她正试图逃跑
She's running from someone.
如果执事乔确实杀了她母亲
And if she's right about Deacon Joe killing her mom,
-他一定会杀她灭口 -我们还在
- he's not gonna let her talk. - Yeah, well we're still
等银行的记录 你在哪里
waiting on the bank records. Where are you?
在去执事家的路上
On my way to the Deacon's house.
你没有证据逮捕他
You got no grounds to arrest him
而且那警队已经撤离了
and that unit was called off.
别独自闯进去
Do not go in there alone.
梅根向我求救
Meghan begged me for help.
而且如果她有能力 她一定会回电的
And she would have called back if she could,
但一定有什么阻止了她
but something stopped her.
我得确认不是他干的
I'm gonna make sure it wasn't him.
是我 祖父
I'm here, abuelo.
一如既往[西班牙语]
Como siempre.
深切怀念
加布里埃尔·马奎兹·莫瑞诺
放松 沙利文 只有我 没有别人会来
You can relax, Sullivan. It's just me. No one's coming.
米拉贝拉把你耍了
Miracella strung you out good, man.
她向你哭诉她家被燃♥烧♥弹♥炸了吗
Did she come crying to you about her house being fire-bombed?
我到底在说些什么啊
Actually what am I talking about?
那玩意可是石头做的
That one's made out of stone.
去查查 弗兰克
Look it up, Frank.
是她的一个玩伴
It was one of her fellow players.
她正全力以赴要成为新的小杰
She's making a big push to be the new Little Jay.
她爬到了很多人的头上
Jumped over a lot of guys.
我们几周来一直在立案调查她
We've been building a case against her for weeks.
连萨奇都试图警告你
Even Satch tried to warn you,
她让你来阻止我们吗
and she gets you to jam us up?
你把手伸得太长
You got your head so far up it
有可能连命都保不住
you can't even see daylight anymore.
你怎么了 兄弟
What happened to you, man?
你放弃了两年的大好人生
Gave up two years of your life
努力要扳倒这种人♥渣♥
to take scum like this down.
你失去了妻子和女儿的爱
You lost your wife, your daughter,
可现在你又来保护他们
and now you're protecting them?
我知道 我明白为什么米拉贝拉耍了你
I know. I get why Miracella played you.
忠诚这种事
See, the thing about loyalty
就是要付出忠诚才能获得忠诚
is you gotta give loyal to get loyal,
可你一有机会就甩了她
and you dumped her ass the first chance that you got.
到头来 我们剩下的就只有忠诚
In the end, all any of us have is loyalty,
所以你得问问你自己
so you gotta ask yourself...
你真正靠得住的人究竟是谁
who do you really have in your corner?
我能把命都交给你
I trusted you with my life.
你是我搭档 你怎么能出♥卖♥♥♥我
You're my partner. How could you rat me out?
别告诉我是因为你要拯救我
Don't say it's 'cause you're trying to save me from myself.
你说得很对
You're right.
你说得很对 我这么做不是为你 弗兰克
You're right. I didn't do it for you, Frank.
是为我自己
I did it for me.
萨奇 你在说什么 老兄
Satch, what are you-- what are you saying, man?
我觉得到头来 我只是个帮手
I guess when it comes down to it, I'm just a company man.
可你不循规蹈矩
And you--you going off rogue.
看起来你和一帮毒贩子打得火热
Looking like you're in too deep with a bunch of drug dealers.
我可不能搀和进去
I can't be a part of that.
你说真的吗
Are you for real right now?
你是说 比起对我来
Are you telling me that-- that you have more loyalty
你对斯坦更忠诚
to Stan than you do for me?
和斯坦无关
It's not about Stan.
你这是在玩火 自毁前程
You're set on blowing up your career.
我不能跟着你一起倒霉
I can't go down with you.
梅根·沃马克 贝尔维尤医院
入院日期 2016年11月20日
我是蕾米 请留言
This is Raimy. Please leave a message.
我刚刚找亚利桑那车管局了解情况
I just hung up with Arizona DMV.
93年克丽斯塔·赫尔利的驾照照片不是她
The photo if Christa Hurley in '93, it's not her.
亚利桑那州 驾驶执照
是另外一个女人
It's a completely different woman.
乔执事找人扮演了他的妻子
Deacon Joe has someone pose as his wife
为的是把支票兑成现金
in order to cash the checks
假装她在亚利桑那州
to make it seem like she was in Arizona.
现在我要你稳住 千万不要
Now I want you to sit tight and do not,
我再说一遍 千万不要单独与执事接触
I repeat, do not approach the Deacon alone.
当地警♥察♥正赶往他家
Local PD's on the way to the house now.
克丽斯塔
为什么用这样的表情看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
非法闯入
Unlawful entry.
所有这些证据
The fact that all of this evidence,
克丽斯塔的尸体 都是不能采纳的
Christa's body, it's inadmissible.
我们本可以等搜查令
We could have waited for the warrant.
我告诉他们我听到了哭声
I told them I heard crying.
我以为是梅根 我都解释清楚了
I thought it was Meghan. We're covered.
我们不这么办事
This is not how we do things.
你想不想抓住南丁格尔杀手
Do you want to get the Nightingale or not?
你希望让他有机会推♥翻♥罪名吗
Would you like him to walk when we do?
我离他咫尺之遥 萨奇
I was this close to him, Satch.
他就在我眼前
He was right in front of me.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
但现在我们知道谁是南丁格尔杀手 蕾米
But now we know who the Nightingale is, Raimy.
过了20年 我们要抓住执事
After 20 years, we are going to get the Deacon.
梅根怎么办
What about Meghan?
他会怎么对她
What did he do with her?
-是你 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
进来进来 你还好吗
Hey, come in, come in. You okay?
来这里 坐下
Here, come--come and sit down.
我很抱歉急匆匆把你赶走了
I'm sorry I had to push you out like that.
我非常不想把你卷进...
I hated putting you in the middle of...
丹尼尔 别说了
Daniel, stop.
我在电梯里看见你的女朋友了
I saw your girlfriend in the elevator,
其实是未婚妻
oh, fiancee...actually.
她戴着你的戒指
She was wearing your ring.
你对我说过 我从来没想起要告诉你
You said that I never bother to tell you the reasons
为什么过去两年里 我抛下你一个人
for all the--the Christmases and--and the birthdays,
没有陪你过圣诞节 过生日
the two years that I left you alone.
我想把一切都告诉你
I want to tell you everything.
我需要你知道
I need you to know.
因为我 我过去真是瞎了
Cause I--I had blinders on.
在我一生中 你是唯一那个
In my whole life, you have been the only one
一直陪在我身边的人 而我却搞砸了
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表