剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
不然为什么我还会想起
Why else would I be seeing ghosts
妈妈被杀害的那条时间线里的事情
from that timeline when mom was killed?
听着 小蕾 每次结案
Look, raims, every time I close a case,
那种事情也缠了我好几年
I see ghosts for years
证人 嫌疑人的姐姐在超♥市♥里
-- witnesses, the sister of a suspect in the supermarket--
那说明不了什么
it doesn't mean anything.
你需要去看看罗比和梅根
You need to go see Robbie and Meghan.
说什么
And say what?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我们一定忽略了什么
But we must have missed something.
这些就发生在前两天
This all just happened the last two days.
我拜托你去确认下事情都搞定了
I'm just asking you to make sure it's buttoned up.
好
Okay.
我会去看看他们 为了你 但是
Okay, I'll go see 'em, okay, for you. But...
你得为我做一件事
You got to do something for me, please?
什么
What is it?
你找回了你妈妈
You got your mom back,
你的未婚夫
your fiance.
让我来解决这件事
Now, let me handle this.
你去陪陪他们
Okay, you go be with them.
你做到了 孩子 去开心地生活吧
You did it, kiddo. Go be happy.
你能坐一会吗
Can you sit down for a second?
我想和你谈件事
I wanted to talk to you about something.
好
Okay.
这话听起来不妙
That doesn't sound good.
是这样 我一直想说这件事
Yeah, no, I've been meaning to bring it up for a while;
只是时机似乎总是不对
it just, um, always seemed like a bad time.
如果你要和我说你有了别人
If you're about to tell me there's someone else,
我会杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
不不不 老天 不是
No. No, no, no. God, no. No.
是和你有关
This is about you.
好吧 这听来...
Okay, that sounded--
说出来吧
Just say it.
你看
Look.
我尊重你的隐私 真的
I respect your privacy, I really do.
而我们余生都要在一起
You know, this is the rest of our lives.
我要知道我们是否能坦诚地分享一切
I need to know that we can be open about everything.
嗯
Yeah.
你一直在无线电里和谁说话
Who's the man you've been talking to on the ham?
两个月前 你生日的时候
Two months ago, your birthday,
你说你和你去世的爸爸在无线电里说过话
You said that you spoke to your dead father on the ham.
我也和你说了当时我因为案子压力大
I also told you I was stressed out about a case;
-我睡不着 -对
- I wasn't sleeping. - Right.
那你一直在和谁说话
So who've you been talking to ever since?
我想坦诚地和你分享一切
I want to be open with you about everything.
但是如果我要你相信我
But what if I asked you to trust me,
这事有个合理的解释
that there was a reasonable explanation,
但是我不能告诉你
but I can't tell you.
你永远都不会告诉我
And you'd never tell me.
我想我不能说
I don't think I could.
最糟的情况结束了
Now, the worst is over.
您们俩都安全了
You're both safe, okay?
1996年12月1日
但是我不想骗你们
But I'm not gonna lie;
庭审时的提问会非常私人
the trial is gonna get pretty personal,
有攻击性
invasive.
我要知道你们俩是否准备好了
Now, I'm gonna need to know that you're both up to this.
我们从小就一直等待着这一刻
We've been waiting for this since we were kids.
我可以的
I can do it.
这对你来说将会特别艰难 罗比
Okay, this is gonna be especially hard for you, Rob.
作为你母亲谋杀案以及其他谋杀案的
Being the sole witness to your mother's murder,
唯一目击证人
to any of the murders--
你是整个案子的关键 明白吗
You are the linchpin here, okay?
所以我需要你
So I'm gonna need you to be able
走上证人席 说出真♥相♥
to get up on that stand and tell the truth.
你能做到吗 你能...
Can you do that? Can you...
坚信乔就是怪物吗
leave no doubt that Joe is a monster?
他要为他的所作所为付出代价
He needs to pay for what he did.
还有什么事你没告诉我们
And is there anything else that you're not telling us,
乔的事和你母亲的谋杀案
anything you didn't tell the DA about Joe,
你还有什么没对检察官说的吗
about your mother's murder?
因为在庭上发生任何意外
Because any surprises in trial
都有可能令乔得以逃脱
could jeopardize putting Joe away for life.
没
No.
没了
Nothing.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
2016年12月1日
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
你们好 我是朱莉·沙利文医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Julie Sullivan.
李医生因为家里有急事被叫走了
Dr. Li was called away on a family emergency,
接下来几天 我会代替他
and I'll be covering for him for the next few days.
现在梅根有了新医生
And now Meghan has a new doctor,
朱莉·沙利文
Julie Sullivan.
她就是二十年前我想要拯救的人
It's the same woman I tried to save 20 years ago.
我觉得这是个征兆
I think it's a sign.
我要再开始我的工作
I need to start my work again.
我也看到她女儿了
And I saw her daughter too.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
二十年来 我一直蹲在牢里
I've been rotting in this hole for the last 20 years.
就为了你
For you.
你不明白
You don't understand.
朱莉说梅根的癌症已扩散全身
Julie said the cancer's spread all over Meghan.
深入她的肺部 肝脏和骨头
It's in her lungs, in her liver, her bones.
她准备好了吗
Well, is she ready?
梅根的灵魂准备好了吗
Is Meghan's soul ready?
你有在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
朱莉·沙利文当时站在
Julie Sullivan was standing...
就站在我面前
Right in front of me,
那些女人都是罪人 虽然她们不自知
These women are sinners, even if they don't know it.
我觉得我收不了手
And I don't think I can stop,
没有梅根我不行
not without Meghan.
你已经收手
You have stopped...
二十年了
For 20 years.
所以你要想想你的家人
So you need to think about your family,
你建立的一切
everything that you've built.
我在尽力
I'm trying.
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
我为你牺牲了自己
I died for you.
你现在却告诉我要抛弃这份自♥由♥
And you're telling me it's too hard for you to be free?
《歌♥罗西书》1:12
感谢上帝
Giving thanks to our father,
叫我们能
who has made you fit...
与众圣徒在光明中同得基业
and sharing in the inheritance of the holy ones in the light.
在干嘛呢
What's up, man?
他们有些人说要去杜利餐厅继续喝
Some of the guys are talking about moving camp over to Dooley's.
不 你们去吧
No, you go ahead.
我准备看完喷气机队赛事精选就回家
I'm gonna watch the Jets highlights and head home.
不 不 你可是我们的年度人物
No, no, no, you're the man of the year here.
得了吧 你知道我多讨厌
Ah, come on, you know how I hate
参加这些事情
being in the middle of those things.
而且 坐在这里就足够惬意了
Besides, it feels good to just sit here.
平平安安的
Be normal.
我不看喷气机队的比赛了
And, hey, I take my eyes off the Jets,
他们这赛季表现太糟了
and their season's a disasterpiece.
所以我得...
So I got to, you know--
好吧 明天一早见
All right, man. Bright and early?
-晚上注意安全 -遵命
- Be safe tonight. - Yes, sir.
一切都顺风顺水吧 沙利文
Everything's coming up Sullivan, huh?
干杯
Cheers.
继续喝你的酒吧 斯坦
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表