剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
and there is a creep out there preying on nurses.
-我很感激你所做的一切 -她才8岁
- I appreciate that-- - She's eight years old.
我知道她几岁 朱尔斯
I know how old she is, Jules.
她不该为这样的事担惊受怕
She shouldn't have to worry about things like this.
你恐怕都不知道她很担心吧
Do you even know that she worries?
让我来保护你们
Just let me fix this, please.
你总是这么说
Well, that's what you always say.
瞧 我来值晚班
Look, I'll take nights.
这样就只有他爸爸了
That way it's just her dad.
你知道的 这不是大事 我今晚就开始
You know, it''no big deal. I'll start tonight.
好吧 所有这些都是因为
Okay, then all this about us
我们分居 各自生活
being separated, and--and having a life...
我不是想搬进来 好吗
Hey, I'm not trying to move in here, okay?
我今晚有约
I have a date tonight.
你开始约会了
You're dating?
对 我们分开了 弗兰克
Yeah, we're separated, Frank.
-那又怎样 才两星期 -正式地
- For what, two weeks? - Officially.
你我都知道实际比那要长太多
We both know it's been a whole lot longer than that.
算了吧 我取消掉
Just forget it. I'm cancelling.
不管你来不来
So you can come by, don't come by.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我之前活在美国梦里
I was living the American dream.
有铁饭碗 激♥情♥
I had tenure, passion,
在座无虚席的会场做TED演讲
standing room only at my TED talks.
但我没有那样东西
But I didn't have that one thing--
那个能让他们注意到的东西
that one thing that would make them take notice.
接着 我做到了
And then? I did.
花了几年的时间 没有休假
It took years, every possible sabbatical,
但我可以跨越时间交流
but I could communicate across time.
未来的自己告诉我的第一件事是什么呢
And what is the first thing my future self tells me?
"你会赢诺贝尔奖”吗
"You're gonna win a Nobel prize"?
"史蒂夫·费舍曼是个祸害"
"Steve Fishman is no good."
你杀了的那个男人
The man you murdered?
你听说过死循环吗
You ever heard about doing your part for the cul-de-sac?
你砍断一根树枝
You cut a branch,
别处还会再长回来
another one grows back.
再问一次 你在说什么
Once again, what are you talking about?
我在说
I am talking about
我为什么一定要杀了史蒂夫·费舍曼
why I had to kill Steve Fishman.
如今 怎么会有人
Now, what kind of a man
不去修剪自己的草坪
doesn't care about his lawn?
那种对很多事情都不上心的人
The kind of man who doesn't care about a lot of things.
那种在量贩店下班之后
Who doesn't care if he has too much to drink
喝到神志不清的人
after his shift at the big box store,
接着在他们的院子前
and then gets behind the wheel
开车撞死了一群小孩
and mows down a group of kids in their front yard.
六个无辜的小孩
Six innocent children
会因他而死
were going to die because of him.
那就是我为什么要杀他
And that's why I had to kill him.
你的机器让你杀了他
Your machine told you to kill him?
我告诉我自己的
I told me.
你觉得我愿意担此重任吗
You think I asked for this burden?
知道其他人都不知道的未来
Knowing a future no one else knows?
我试着让他醒悟
I tried to get him to go sober.
我在他门底下塞了戒酒协会的传♥单♥
I put AA flyers under his door.
我偷了他私藏的啤酒
I stole his beer stash.
都没有用
Nothing worked.
或许能让不可避免的事情推迟一小时
Maybe it delayed the inevitable an hour,
一个月或者一年上演
a month, a year even.
但你砍了一根树枝 另一个又会长出来
But you cut a branch, another one grows,
在每一个可能性中
and in every eventuality,
我未来的自己说
my future self reported
史蒂夫·费舍曼都会醉酒驾车
that Steve Fishman drove drunk
孩子们无辜惨死
and innocent children died.
怎么了
What?
你能理解
You get it.
我知道你能理解
I know you do.
这也就是为什么我们要齐心协力
That's why we need to work together.
我的南丁格尔线索呢
Where's my Nightingale tip?
我来这快一小时了 你没跟我说
I've been here an hour, you haven't given me
任何有用的信息
one thing I can use.
因为我拿不到我的通讯器
Because I don't have my communicator.
你在浪费我的时间
You're wasting my time.
好了 伙计 走吧
All right, buddy. Let's go.
只要给我通讯器的使用权
Just get me access to my communicator.
我可以帮你救人
I can help you save lives.
只要给我使用权 相信我
Just get me access. You'll see.
我们有消息称
We have information that says
我们的目标会在未来24小时内被袭
our target's gonna be taken within the next 24 hours.
我们知道南丁格尔会跟踪他的猎物
We know the Nightingale stalks his victims.
所以我们现在开始要盯着她
So we start to watch her now,
希望可以借此抓住他
hopefully catch him that way.
假如我们发现他了 我们怎么做
Say we find him. What's our call here?
我们逮捕他
We arrest him.
杀害埋葬了这些女人的神经病
Sicko who killed and buried all of these women.
我们真的在乎他的死活吗
We really care what happens to him?
我们逮捕他 听清楚了吗
We arrest him. Am I clear?
好的 准备出发
All right. Let's hustle up.
沙利文 有空聊聊吗
Hey, Sullivan. Got a minute?
-有一个队伍要出动 -半分钟 半分钟
- Got a team heading out. - Oh, 30 secs. 30 secs.
过世的小杰
Our dearly departed Little Jay?
我刚得到消息说他的货又开始出现在街头了
I just got word that his product's back on the street.
我觉得你可能知道点什么
I thought you might know something.
我怎么会知道 已经不是我的案子了
Why would I? It's not my circus anymore.
我是说 我知道你在他们那的时候
I mean, I know how close you got
和里基一家走得有多近
with Ricky's family when you were under.
你是说我在当卧底的时候
You mean when I was playing a role?
当然
Course you were.
我只是给你提个醒
I'm just giving you a heads up.
也许你也可以顺便转告一下
Maybe you could to do the same to, you know,
你那些假意结交的朋友们
your pretend friends.
我们都知道现在这个时候
We both know it's a dangerous time
帮别人出货有多危险
dealing someone else's drugs.
请在"哔"一声后
Please leave your name
留下你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
and phone number after the beep.
我听到一些消息
I've been hearing some things.
给我回个电♥话♥
You need to call me.
兄弟 你
Hey, man, you, uh,
你有想过找人聊聊吗
you ever think about talking to someone?
你是说局里的心理医生吗
You mean the department shrink?
我看要升职的时候我再去看吧
Yeah, that does wonders come promotion time.
你也可以继续一直看手♥机♥
Or you could just keep checking your phone.
听着 我知道从卧底身份出来很困难
Look, man, I know it's tough coming out from undercover.
也许你根本没意识到
Could be that your head's still in that world
你陷得有多深
more than you think.
所以我才一直跟你说 兄弟
It's the reason why I keep telling you, man,
把该休的假休了
take those sick days.
花点时间好好把自己理清楚
Take the time to get things right with yourself.
你的担心我完全明白
Your concern is duly noted.
完全明白
Duly noted.
好吧 我只明白你很挂念你的家人
Well, I have duly noted that you miss your family.
但如果你还陷在那个世界里
Can't get things straight with them
你就没办法跟她们好好相处
if your head's still in the game.
我们能把注意力放在抓这个变♥态♥上吗
Can we just focus on nailing this psycho, okay?
这样我才能回到我家人身边
That's how I get my family back.
除非你想坐在这里
Unless you want to sit here
娘娘们们地聊一晚上琐碎事
and braid each other's hair all night.
这里是A组1号♥ 目标离开工作地
Atlas 1, subject exiting work location,
朝东经过赫斯特街往莫特街方向前进
heading eastbound on Hester to Mott Street.
接近你们了 A组2号♥
Coming to you, Atlas 2.
目标穿蓝色医护服 黑色外套
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表