剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
《黑洞频率》前情提要
Previously on "Frequency"...
我们的所作所为 改变了历史
We did some-- changed something.
那是个圈套 不要相信斯坦·莫瑞诺
It was a setup. Don't trust Stan Moreno.
你中枪了 还是被自己人陷害的
You were shot and your own guy set you up.
根本没有埋伏
There was no sting.
目的就是想把你弄死
You were never supposed to survive.
你活了下来 可妈妈却死了
You lived but Mom died.
你怎么会知道这些事
How can you know this?
因为我有两种不同的记忆
Because I remember it both ways.
你活下来的 和没活下来的
Life when you died and life when you didn't.
我只知道 她死掉了
All I know is she's gone.
我找兰斯
Looking for Lance.
我就是
Well, you found him.
2016年11月7日
我就不废话了
I'm gonna keep this real simple.
10点整熄灯
Curfew's 10:00 sharp.
不许嗑药 不许喝酒 不许带女人来
No drugs, no alcohol, no women.
违反任何一条
You break any of the rules,
就滚回监狱去
your ass is headed back to prison.
懂吗
We clear?
是的
Yeah.
我懂
Think I got it.
萨奇刚才打电♥话♥说新送来一具尸体
Satch just called me in on a fresh body.
你肯定不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this one.
南丁格尔案的吗
Nightingale?
海♥洛♥因♥贩子本尼·阿卡诺
Heroin dealer named Benny Arcaro,
2008年我第一天巡逻时我们逮捕的那个人
who you and I locked up in 2008 on my first day on patrol.
2008年
In 2008?
你是说我以后会成为你的教官
So you're saying I'm gonna be your TO?
别开玩笑了
Get out of here.
相信我 没有听起来那么温馨
Trust me, it's not as heartwarming as it sounds.
雅嘉卢在市郊的公♥寓♥中
Arcaro beat his girlfriend to death
将自己的女友殴打致死
in their apartment uptown,
那女孩叫吉娜·维塔尔
girl named Gina Vitale.
今早他八年服刑期结束了
He finishes eight years upstate this morning.
两小时后
Two hours later,
有人发现
he's found shot to death
他在阿姆斯特丹的过渡住所中枪身亡
in a halfway house on Amsterdam.
听着像是仇杀
Sounds like a revenge killing.
皆有可能 你说呢
Ground ball, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
但这才是真正奇怪的
But here's the really weird part.
我有第一天巡逻的两种记忆
I remember that first day on patrol both ways.
一种是你被杀之后的
The one when you were killed
一种是我们改变了时间线
and the one when we changed the timeline
你活下来的记忆
and you survived.
但在你被杀的那段记忆里
But in the one when you were killed,
我的教官和我没有逮捕阿卡诺
my TO and I didn't arrest Arcaro.
根本没法逮捕
We never had the chance.
我们发现他被人杀害了 脑后中了两枪
We found him murdered, two shots to the back of the head.
很奇怪 是吧
Weird, right?
那么...
So who...
我死后谁做了你的教官
who was your TO when... when I was dead?
斯坦·莫瑞诺
Stan Moreno.
你在逗我吧
Is tha... is that a joke?
你那个时候死了 爸爸
You were dead, Dad,
而且他们告诉我你是脏警
and they told me you were dirty.
斯坦·莫瑞诺想杀我
Stan Moreno tried to kill me.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
我只是个新人 而他是斯坦·莫瑞诺
I was a rookie, and he was Stan Moreno.
实际上我是很敬重他的
I actually looked up to the guy.
所以确实很温馨
So it was heartwarming.
很好
Nice.
听着 斯坦在我的记忆里
Look, Stan was a legend in a memory
只是个传说一般的存在
that only exists in my mind.
对于其他人而言
To the rest of Earth,
我是和你一起出警的 好吗
I rode with you, okay?
我们能专心讨论这起案子吗
Can we focus on the case, please?
或许这是一件好事
Look... maybe it's a good thing, you know?
两种记忆给了你两个犯罪现场
Two memories gives you two crime scenes,
也就给了你两倍的证据
which gives you twice as much evidence.
就像我说的
Like I said,
一切皆有可能
it's a ground ball.
黑洞频率
第一季 第五集
2016年11月7日
菜鸟外勤第一天
Hot shot rookie makes a homicide collar
就碰上了的谋杀案
first day out of the box.
但是看看你
Now look at you.
经验丰富地去往
Salty veteran riding out to the scene
同一个罪犯的犯罪现场
of the same perp's murder
腰上已别着金色警徽
with a gold shield on her belt.
你父亲会以你为傲的
Your pops would be proud.
2008年3月2日
我永远不会忘记第一次点名
I'll never forget that first roll call.
你站在那里就像一只被大灯照着的小鹿
You standing there at attention like a deer in headlights.
我们发现最后离开现场的是一辆越野车
SUV was spotted leaving the scene of the last job.
都睁大眼睛注意着点
Now let's keep our eyes open, all right?
警官 你还有地方站得下另一个新人吗
Hey, Serge, you got room for one more rookie over here?
看看这个男人
Look at this guy.
没想到警服还合身
Surprised the suit still fits, my man.
是啊 笑吧 笑吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yuck it up, yuck it up.
沙利文 你在哪
All right. Sullivan, where you at?
你过来
Get your butt up here.
对啊 你快过来 别害羞啊
Oh, yeah, you, come on down, don't be shy.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
可不该这么对你的教官说话 不是吗
Well, that's no way to talk to your training officer, now is it?
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kid.
纽约警局的传统
NYPD tradition.
你今天得和这个老男人待在一起了
You're stuck with the old man today.
跟随你父亲的脚步
You follow in your daddy's footsteps,
由他陪你度过你上警的第一天
you get to spend your first day on the road with him.
我在总部找了点关系
And I pulled some strings down at headquarters
给你要到了你父亲的旧警徽
and got you your dad's old badge.
外出任务时要格外小心
Remember to watch your back out there.
这对于我是很重要的时刻 孩子
It's a big moment for me, kiddo.
非常重要
Big moment.
我会努力让你骄傲的
I'll try to make you proud.
相信我 你已经做到了
Trust me. You already have.
好了 好了 甜甜的父女情深够了
All right, all right, enough of the sweet stuff.
一会我都有糖尿病了
Y'all are gonna give me diabetes over here.
所有人回到原位
Everybody fall back in
我才能出动这支让人闻风丧胆的罪恶斗士
so I can turn out this fearsome group of crime fighters.
我们发现一辆深色的新款越野车
We have a dark, late model SUV
2008年3月2日
最后离开了犯罪现场
that was spotted leaving the scene of the last job.
都张大眼睛注意着点 还有
Let's keep our eyes open, and,
一定要注意安全
as always, be safe out there.
纪念敬爱的弗朗西斯·沙利文警探
他不听 我不知道他是怎么回事
He doesn't listen; I don't know what's wrong with him.
沙利文
Sullivan.
祝贺你 孩子
Congratulations, kiddo.
这是你第一次出警
It's your first tour.
意义很大
It's a big deal.
我之前说我会陪你第一次出警
Look, I told you I was gonna ride out with you on your first day,
但是特遣队有很多事情要忙
but I'm buried in the task force.
所以这位莫瑞诺警长
So Sergeant Moreno here
主动提出帮忙
was nice enough to step up.
不确定你是否还记得我
Not sure if you remember me.
我当然记得 斯坦·莫瑞诺
Of course. Stan Moreno.
大家都认识您 长官
Everyone knows who you are, sir.
可千万别叫我长官
Ugh, please, don't call me sir.
斯坦曾经帮你父亲
Stan was your dad's handler
处理贩毒案件
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表