剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
玛丽莲
Marilyn...
这些女人已证实都是南丁格尔杀手的受害者
these women are all confirmed Nightingale victims.
你有毛病吗 为什么要给我看这些
What is wrong with you? Why are you showing me this?
你比任何人都了解你的儿子
You know your son better than anyone.
你从来没怀疑过吗
You never guessed?
托马斯就是南丁格尔杀手
Thomas is the Nightingale Killer.
什么
What?
不 这
No. It's--
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我们有DNA证据
We have DNA evidence
证明托马斯和这11个女人有关系
linking Thomas to 11 of these women.
我们对比过1996年从你房♥子里
We matched his samples from your house
和外屋采集到的他的DNA样本
and the outbuilding in '96.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
这是实验报告
Here are the lab reports.
如果看不明白 我很乐意帮你翻译
If you need help deciphering, I'll be glad to translate.
给你看这些照片并不是为了激起你的
I am not trying to stir up sympathy
同情心或者是让你觉得愧疚什么的
or play on your guilt with these pictures.
我知道你压根不在乎
I know you don't give a crap
这些女人和她们的家人
about these women or their families.
死再多人都没关系
A thousand could die,
只要你儿子安全就好
so long as your son's safe.
DNA也可能有错
DNA can be wrong.
94年你花钱撤掉了托马斯的第一次强♥奸♥案
You paid off Thomas' first rape in '94.
你收拾了1996年工作室里的犯罪现场
You cleaned up the crime scene in his workshop in '96.
你把他藏了这么多年
You hid him all these years.
因为你爱他
It's love.
真的爱他
Real love.
我之所以把托马斯的所作所为给你看...
The reason I am showing you Thomas' work...
-这不是他做的 -就是要让你明白
- No, he didn't do this. - Is so you understand
为什么纽约的所有警♥察♥都在到处找他
why every cop in New York is out gunning for him.
我们知道你的家庭有钱有权
We know your family has connections and money,
所以托马斯可以免于法庭审判
so Thomas is not going to trial.
可他会落到在枪战里被直接爆头的下场
He's gonna get the back of his head blown off
也不会有人♥质♥疑
in a shootout and no one is gonna ask why.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
如果我能把他逮捕到局里
If I bring him in, I promise you
我能向你保证他的安全 但会被送上庭审
I can guarantee his safety and a trial.
另一个选择就是他像狗一样被到处追捕
The alternative: he's hunted down like a dog
直到被当街打死
and shot in the street.
玛丽莲 等你下次再见到你儿子
Marilyn, the next time you see your son,
就是在太平间里了
it'll be in the morgue.
-爸爸 别 -怎么了
- Daddy, no. - Hey, what?
软糖蛋糕 怎么样
Gummy cakes, huh?
这个是我五岁才喜欢吃的东西
That was my favorite when I was, like, five.
你说什么呢 我还刚给你做过呢
What are you talking about? I made these for you
就在我...
right before I went...
已经有几年了 是吧
It's been a couple years, hasn't it?
-我再把它们拿出来 -没关系
- I'll take 'em out. - No, it's okay.
-我敢说还是很好吃的 -绝对好吃
- I bet it's still good. - You're right it is.
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Daddy? - Yeah.
你是不是差点死了
Did you almost die?
什么 没有
What? No.
可你中枪了 还进了医院
But you got shot. You were in the hospital.
没事 我打不死的
Oh, come on. I'm too tough.
你是知道的 对吧
You know that, huh?
孩子 过来
Hey, kiddo, come here.
你肯定吓坏了吧 看见我...
It must've scared you when I was...
躺在医院病床上 是吧
laying in that hospital bed, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我已经好了
I'm all fixed.
你看看我
I mean, look at me. Hmm?
我可是无坚不摧
I'm like Teflon.
跳得不错啊
Get it, girl.
我会了 不错吧
I got it. Yeah.
-跟上了 -爸爸 你会扭腰吗
- Got you. - Daddy, you know the dip?
当然会了 你看 这不就是
Yeah, I know the dip. Look at me. I'm dipping.
不 千万不要因为我
Oh, no, no. Please, don't stop
停下你这么优美的舞步
all your smooth moves on account of me.
好了
Yeah.
电♥话♥公♥司♥的人又来了一趟
Look, the phone company came back.
-是吗 怎么样 -我们得走了
- Yeah, and? - We got to go.
戈夫家里有一串电♥话♥很有规律地
There's a pattern of calls from the Goff house
打给了华盛顿广场上的一部付费电♥话♥
to a pay phone in Washington Square.
-我们能抓到他了 -没错
- Oh, we got him. - Yes, we do.
好吧
All right.
好了 孩子...
Okay, kiddo...
我得去
I got to,
我得出去一会 好吗
I gotta go out for just a little bit, okay?
-我也要去 -不 不行
- I'm going too. - Ah, no, no, no.
我们要去抓坏人
See, we got to chase a bad guy.
那电影的事怎么办
But what about the movie?
这样吧
I tell you what,
明天我带你去看两部电影连映
tomorrow I'm gonna take you to a double feature.
好不好
How about that, huh?
但我今天就想去
But I want to go today.
蕾米 你听我说
Hey, look, Raimy, you know what?
莉亚把今晚都安排好了
Um, Leah's got your whole night planned out, okay?
有好多游戏在等你
We got our gaming situation hooked up.
有"超级玛丽" 还有"洛克人"
Look, we got "Super Mario." We got "Mega Man."
你想玩什么就玩什么
And you can play any one of 'em you want.
实话跟你说 我还有点小嫉妒
Plus, I got to tell you, I'm a little jealous
因为莉亚今晚会做她特别拿手的千层面
because Leah is making her famous lasagna tonight, so...
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
你想揍我吗
You want to punch me?
-不想 -得了吧
- No. - Oh, come on.
我知道你挺想的
I know you do just a little bit.
来吧
Come on.
你瞧
Ooh, look at that, huh?
这是"预付金" 好吗
Okay, that's your down payment, okay?
你好好想想要怎么惩罚我
Now, I want you to think about my punishment,
然后告诉我 我该怎么补偿你
and you tell me how I can make it up to you.
好吗
Okay?
那你麻烦大了
You're in trouble.
我知道
I know I am.
我活该
And I deserve it.
警♥察♥ 跪下 快点
Police. On your knees, now.
跪下 双手抱头
Get down and put your hands behind your head.
你因为绑♥架♥玛雅·格温而被逮捕了
You're under arrest for the abduction of Maya Gowen.
不许动
Do not move.
我不会去坐牢的
I'm not going to prison.
-开枪吧 -不可能
- Shoot me. - That's not happening.
老兄 你走神了
Hey, man, you still with me here?
我一直在想蕾米听说
I just keep seeing Raimy's face
我不能陪她看电影时的表情
when I punked out on that movie.
别想了 下次带她去看尼克斯队的比赛吧
Ah, nah. Just take her to a Knick game.
我会跟我叔叔说一下
I'll talk to my uncle about it.
这事如果被朱尔斯知道了
Jules finds out about this,
你和莉亚就等着收留我吧
you and Leah can adopt me.
莉亚如果知道我掺和了这事
You know what? Leah's gonna kill me for getting
会杀了我 不过
in the middle of this, but, uh,
朱莉已经知道了
Julie did find out,
她一个小时后就会去接蕾米
and she's picking up Raimy in an hour.
-什么 -我还能怎么办
- What? - Hey, what do you want from me?
她跟莉亚常常聊天 你也知道这种事
She and Leah talk. You know how it is.
简直"好"极了
Oh, this is perfect.
或许这会换来你的好运
Maybe your streak will hold out,
或许他就是南丁格尔杀手
and this'll turn out to be the Nightingale.
是啊 那一切都会恢复正常
Yeah, that'll set everything right.
我问问你
Let me ask you something.
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表