剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
我是蕾米·沙利文警探
My name is Detective Raimy Sullivan.
1996年我父亲被人杀害
My father was killed in 1996.
昨晚...
Last night...
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hey.
-我和他说话了 -你父亲吗
- I spoke to him. - Your father?
-爸爸 -你是说二十年后
- Dad? - So you're telling me that in 20 years,
我会和我的女儿并肩作战
I'm gonna be on the job with my daughter?
不 你明天就会死
No. You die tomorrow.
爸爸活下来了 但他的获救却改变了一切
Dad survived, but saving his life changed everything.
我们确认了沼泽中遗骸的身份
We've ID'd the remains from the marsh.
朱莉·沙利文
失踪日期 1997年1月10日
我很抱歉 蕾米 这是你母亲
I'm sorry, Raimy. It's your mom.
被纽约警方通缉的连环杀手夺走了母亲的性命
The most wanted serial killer in New York took my mom.
现在 不管我们怎么做
Now whatever we do,
不论我们怎么努力去复原
however we try to fix things,
历史都在改变
history keeps changing.
你叫丹尼尔·劳伦斯
Your name is Daniel Lawrence.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我是你的女朋友
I'm your girlfriend.
我从来没去过皇后区
I've never been to Queens,
我也不认识你
and I don't know you.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想找回自己失去的
All I want is to get back what I lost.
《黑洞频率》前情提要
Previously, on "Frequency"...
你还记不记得伊娃说
You remember that truck that Eva said she saw
她妈妈失踪前她看到的那辆卡车吗
that Eva said she saw before her mom's disappearance?
记得 那辆蓝色露营车
Yeah. Yeah, the blue camper.
对 前两天我看到那辆车了
Yeah, I saw it the other day.
你和你妈当时在公园里
You and your mom were at the park
那辆车在监视她
and he was watching.
南丁格尔杀手在跟踪妈妈
The Nightingale is stalking Mom.
我去追他 但他跑了
I chased him and he got away.
无所谓了 我们知道他会出现在哪儿
It doesn't matter. We know where he's gonna be.
两天后 他会绑♥架♥阿曼达·鲍德温
In two days' time, he takes Amanda Baldwin.
12号♥
阿曼达
阿曼达 你家里还有其他人吗
Amanda, is there someone else here?
没有 怎么了
No, what's wrong?
在我做卧底的时候 有人要陷害我
When I was undercover, there was someone.
而且这种感觉不会像我认为的那样消失
It's not going away like I thought it would.
不管你干了什么傻事 不管是为了谁
Whatever stupid thing you did--or whoever--
你最好让一切恢复正常
you better make it right.
知道那是什么吗
Any idea what that is?
2016年11月13日
下午好
Good afternoon.
本次新闻先播报几则悲伤的新闻
We begin our broadcast with some tragic news.
阿曼达·鲍德温 曾经是
Amanda Baldwin, once a target
臭名昭著的南丁格尔杀手的目标
of the infamous Nightingale Killer
近期被发现在东村公♥寓♥中死亡
was recently found dead in her East Village apartment.
享年四十六岁
She was 46 years old.
距她最初被南丁格尔杀手定为目标
It's almost 20 years ago to the day
南丁格尔杀手卷土重来
昔日幸存者被发现在其公♥寓♥死亡
已经过了二十年
that Amanda was first targeted by the Nightingale.
据参与调查的有关人士透露
Some sources close to the investigation
该案有很大可能确属
have indicated that this might indeed be the work
臭名昭著的南丁格尔杀手所为
of the notorious Nightingale Killer.
同样 我们还没有关于
Again, we do not yet have confirmation
南丁格尔杀手的确实消息
about the Nightingale.
*一切会好起来吗*
*Do you think it'd be all right*
1996年11月12日
若我能在今宵癫狂
*If I could just crash here tonight?*
你去把声音调高点 调高点
Hey, yo, turn it up. Turn it up.
-好吧 兄弟 -一会儿见 兄弟
- All right, brother. - See you soon, man.
音量
警方成功阻止南丁格尔杀手绑♥架♥图谋
由所谓的南丁格尔杀手
An alleged attempted abduction
筹划的绑♥架♥被成功阻止
by the so-called Nightingale Killer was foiled,
现年二十六岁的阿曼达·鲍德温因此获救
saving the life of 26-year-old Amanda Baldwin...
敬专案组
To the task force.
遵命
Yes, sir.
这都是弗兰克的功劳
It was all Frank.
警方成功阻止南丁格尔杀手绑♥架♥图谋
弗兰克·沙利文警探近日帮助了...
Detective Frank Sullivan recently helped...
但是南丁格尔杀手目前仍逍遥法外
Nightingale still out there though.
确实
True.
我们会抓住他的
We'll take the win.
我能再请你一杯吗
Can I get you another?
不用了 兄弟
Nah, man.
回家可有更好的事情等着我呢
I got something better waiting for me at home.
这使得南丁格尔杀手的受害人总数
Bringing the grim total number of Nightingale victims
上升到了二十二人
to 22.
能麻烦把电视关了吗
You mind turning that off?
向鲍德温女士的家人致以同情与祈祷
Thoughts and prayers go to Miss Baldwin's family.
今天的纽约...
New York today--
你好啊
Well, hello there,
警官 先生
officer, sir.
爸爸和妈妈坐在树上
Mommy and Daddy sitting in a tree,
亲啊亲啊亲啊亲
K-I-S-S-I-N-G...
黑洞频率
第一季第七集
请坐
Have a seat.
不用了
I'm good.
如果你不小心的话
This job will break you,
这工作会吞噬你的
if you're not careful.
这张照片...
This photo...
这会让你心烦意乱
That's troubling.
我没事
I'm fine.
我和警♥察♥总长联♥系♥过了
I reached out to the chief of detectives.
我很担心这桩案子对你有多大的个人影响
I'm worried about how personal this has become for you,
情绪化会阻碍你的判断
how emotions can cloud your judgment.
如果萨奇担心的话 他会告诉我的
If Satch was worried, he'd tell me.
萨奇递交了申请
Satch put his papers in.
什么
What?
他要退休了
He's retiring.
不 我听明白了
No, I know what it means.
为什么
Why?
他累了 太沉浸于案子里了
He was tired, got too close to it.
局长要我接手专案组
Chief asked me to look after the task force
直到找到人替换我 你以后直接向我汇报
till a replacement's found. You'll report directly to me.
程序不是这么走的
That's not the chain of command.
-局长他... -警♥察♥总长说
- The chief-- - The chief of D's said
在事情没捋顺前 你要向我汇报
until things get sorted, you come to me.
有问题吗
That a problem?
-没有 -很好
- No. - Good.
听我说
Listen.
也许是时候换换视角了
Could be time for fresh eyes all around.
什么意思
Meaning?
用力过猛 力气很快就会用光的
Push too hard, you burn out quick.
你是个好警探
You're a good detective.
我们可以通力合作 重新开始
We could work together, start over.
没别的事的话 我要回去忙了
If we're done, I should really get back.
好好想想
Think about it.
去吧
Dismissed.
纽约警局警官资格名单
1996年11月13日
纽约警局警官资格名单
NYPD Sergeant Eligibility List.
好了 要出来了
Okay, this is it.
要出来了 来 萨奇
This is it, come on, Satch.
萨奇·雷纳
真棒 他上榜了
Boom! He made it!
萨奇·雷纳 就在上面
Satch Reyna, right here.
太好了 太好了
Yes. Yes.
你没想到我成了吧
See, you didn't think I could do it.
真是难以置信 我眼前是一位未来的警官
I can't believe I'm looking at a future sergeant.
嘿 兄弟 我可不会给你敬礼
Hey, man, don't expect salutes.
嘿 莉亚
Hey, Leah.
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表