剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
猜猜怎么了 宝贝
Guess what, baby.
爸爸有个好消息
Daddy got some good news.
对了 对了
That's right. That's right.
-我进了第一组 -沙利文
- I made the first group. - Sullivan.
几个月后就能升职了
Could be seeing a promotion in a couple of months.
也许几个星期
Maybe weeks.
对 对 那听起来不错
Oh, yeah, yeah, that sounds good.
好吧
All right.
好了 一会再聊 爱你
All right, talk to you later. I love you.
很好 谢谢
Perfect, thank you.
嘿 莉亚想在家举办个小派对
Hey, uh, Leah wants to have a little something at the house
想邀请你来
and would love for you to come.
和朱尔斯一起
With Jules.
没问题吧
Is that cool?
好 好 来看看
Yeah, yeah. Check it out.
鉴证组在烧毁的发动机组上
CSU got a VIN number
发现了一个车辆识别号♥
on the burned engine block.
是南丁格尔杀手的那辆货车上吗
Off the Nightingale truck?
车辆管理局的记录调出来了
Pulled-- pulled the DMV records.
厄尔·布拉德利 34岁 男
Earl Bradley, 34-year-old male.
没有上报过货车丢失
Never reported the truck missing.
不是吧 不可能那么简单吧
Come on, it can't be that easy, right?
只有一个方法能搞清楚
There's only one way to find out.
厄尔·布拉德利
Earl Bradley?
如果你把刀放下
You know, I'd feel a lot better
我会感觉好很多
if we could talk without the knife.
-当然 -好
- Of course. - Yeah.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
沙利文警探 这是雷纳警探
Detective Sullivan, this is Detective Reyna.
什么事
What's this about?
你是不是有辆深蓝色的货车 车蓬是白色的
Do you own a dark blue truck, white camper shell?
是的
I do.
车现在在哪
Where--where is this truck right now?
我把它停在我在卡茨基尔的夏季小屋那了
I keep it at my summer cabin up in the Catskills,
但是我有两年都没去了
but haven't been up there in over two years.
出了什么事吗
Something wrong?
还有谁能到那间小屋去
Anyone have access to this cabin
或是你不在时能用这辆车
or use it when you're not there?
没有 只有我
No, just me.
其实我准备把它给卖♥♥了 但是很难卖♥♥
Trying to sell it, actually, but it's been tough
因为它太土了
with it being so rural.
我前妻搬走了 我的独女几年前去了达拉斯
My ex moved my only daughter down to Dallas a few years ago
我夏天都是和她一起过的
and I've been spending my summers with her.
如果能卖♥♥掉车 我就想在达拉斯买♥♥个房♥子
Hoping to buy a second place down there if I could sell.
问这些干什么
What's all this about?
1 2 3 说茄子
One, two, three. Say cheese.
1994年2月9日
过来
Come here.
爱你
Love you.
-我一会就回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
看看这是谁
Look who it is.
瞧 我告诉过你他能成为警探
See, I told you your boy would make detective.
确实
Yeah.
两位女士别担心
And don't you ladies worry.
我一定会过来照看你们的
I'll make sure I come and check in on you.
照看 为什么
Check in? Why?
亲爱的
Hey, love.
你拿了杯子蛋糕没
Hey, did you get a cupcake?
怎么了
What's up?
你有什么没告诉我的吗 亲爱的
What did you not tell me, love?
不 朱尔斯 不不 这是好事
Oh, no, Jules, no, no, this is good.
我升进缉毒警队了
I got promoted in narcotics.
他们在找一个卧底
They're looking for undercovers.
好吧 那是什么意思
Okay, what does that mean?
什么意思 我的意思是 这是个大机会
What does that mean? I mean, it's big.
宝贝 我能挣更多钱 这意味着
Baby, it means more money, it means
我很快就能升到三♥级♥警探
a fast track to third-grade detective.
但是你得去当卧底
But you'd have to go undercover.
不不不 是我想去当卧底的
No, no, no, I get to go undercover.
我是说 这是...
I mean, this is--
这是个做一些真正的好事的机会
this is a chance for me to do some real good.
要去多久
How long?
也许只有几个月
Probably just a-- a couple months.
并不是很久
It's not long, you know.
但是我保证我会回家
But I promise you I'm gonna be home
和你们一起唱圣诞颂歌♥的
in time for "Christmas Carol" in the city.
好不好
How 'bout that?
朱尔斯 别这样
Jules, come on.
这对我们有好处
This is gonna be good for us.
会让我们更坚强 好吗
This is gonna make us stronger, okay?
蕾米 你在吗
Raimy, you there?
蕾米
Raimes?
在 我在
Yeah. I'm here.
我们在一辆蓝色货车上找到突破口
Hey, so we just caught a break on the blue truck.
它是...
It was, uh,
从卡茨基尔山的一座小木屋偷来的
stolen from a cabin up in the Catskills.
我们现在要去那儿调查
We're heading up there now to check it out.
好 我会复核档案
Okay. I'll double-check the files,
看是否有卡茨基尔山相关的线索
see if there's any Catskills connections
-可能被漏掉了 -对 对
- that might have been overlooked. - Yeah, yeah.
让萨奇帮你 他是笔记狂人
Use, uh, use Satch. He keeps crazy notes.
可能现在还这样 是吗
He probably still does, right?
没错 他最擅长这个
Yeah, he's the best.
很好 不错
Good, good.
爸爸 听我说
Hey, Dad, listen.
你知道你钱包里那张照片吗
You know that photo from your wallet?
知道啊
Yeah?
南丁格尔杀手割开阿曼达的喉咙后
The Nightingale left it in Amanda's hands
把照片留在她手里
after he slit her throat.
你认为这代表什么
What do you think it means?
听我说 孩子
You listen to me, kiddo.
别让他干扰你的思想 明白吗
Don't let him get in your head. You hear me?
我是说 也许这并不代表什么
I mean, may--maybe it doesn't mean anything, you know?
你真的这么想吗
Do you really believe that?
那他为什么不干脆杀了你
Why didn't he just kill you then
他当时有机会的
when he had the chance?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许放我活命让他觉得自己更强大
Made him feel more powerful to let me live?
他在耍我们
He's toying with us.
总是领先一步
He's always one step ahead.
我们怎么做才能赶上他
How do we catch up?
请帮帮我
I need help.
-我... 谁
I-- who--
等等 你是谁
Wait, who are you?
我认识弗兰克
I know Frank.
他说如果我有麻烦他会帮忙
He said he would help me if I was ever in trouble.
弗兰克做卧底时 我哥哥里基
My brother Ricky and Frank were friends
和他是朋友
when he was undercover.
求你帮帮我
Please help.
进来
Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
门口有一队警♥察♥
There is a police detail out front.
-我去叫他们 -别 求你了
- I'll get them. - No, please.
就是警♥察♥把我打成这样
The police are the ones who did this to me.
你让斯坦·莫瑞诺转告我你要退休
You let Stan Moreno tell me you put in your papers?
抱歉我...
Sorry about the, uh...
所罗门的初中毕业典礼
Solomon's junior high graduation.
我记得
I remember that.
可我不记得
I don't.
因为我错过了
Because I missed it.
怎么了
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表