剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
All right?
在告诉斯坦你要陷害他这件事上
Telling stan that you were setting him up.
但是我想将功补过
But I want to make it right.
你将功补过的方式有点搞笑 不是吗
Well, you got a funny way of showing it, don't you?
那就告诉我该做什么
Just tell me what it'll take.
你何不向我坦白
Why don't you come clean?
你为何要帮他
Why you got his back, huh?
你有什么把柄在他手上
What does he have on you?
弗兰克 你得...
Frank, you got to--
不 如果你有秘密的话
No, there's no way that I can trust you
我就无法相信你
if you got secrets.
我得知道你和他的交情有多深
I need to know how deep it goes with him.
很深
It goes deep.
那是1988年
It had to be '88.
莉亚怀着约
Leah was pregnant with Jo.
我和斯坦两人是搭档
Stan and I--we were partners.
当我们接到那个电♥话♥时
We were working a sector car in alphabet city
我们正在字母城的巡逻车上
when we got this call on a domestic.
我们之前去过那个同样的地方三次
Same address we had been to three times before.
1988年10月18日
警♥察♥ 快开门
Police! Open the door!
小心
Watch out.
你去看看他
Get him.
大事不好了
Something's wrong.
大事不好了
Something's wrong.
他想把我肚子里的孩子打出来
He's just trying to beat her out of me.
-你会好起来的 -那个孩子停止呼吸了
- You're gonna be okay. - The kid wasn't breathing,
斯坦就开始进行心肺复苏
so Stan started CPR.
就在那时她的丈夫回来了
That's when her husband came back.
站住别动
Hey, freeze!
我去追他
I got him!
别动
Don't move!
我追了他三层楼
I chased the guy up three flights of stairs.
当我们到屋顶上时...
When we got to the roof...
起来
Get up.
快起来 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get up. Get up, you son of a bitch.
我告诉过那婊♥子♥
I told that bitch
别再怀孕
not to get pregnant again.
你怎么从没告诉过我这件事
How come you never told me this?
拜托 这可不是随便能讲的故事
Come on, man, it's not the kind of story you tell.
-斯坦呢 -斯坦掩护了我
- And stan? - Stan had my back.
那正是关键时刻
Big time.
想想你的妻子 你的孩子
Think about your wife, your kid.
你没有理由为这个人♥渣♥锒铛入狱
There's no chance you're going down for this dirtbag.
这是正当防卫 好吗
It was self-defense, okay?
我们就这么告诉他们
That's what we're gonna tell 'em.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
听明白了吗
You got it?
好的
All right.
女人怀着的孩子安然无恙
And the woman's baby was fine,
斯坦救了家里那个孩子的命
And that kid-- Stan saved his life.
但弗兰克 你我情同手足
But Frank, you and me, we're like brothers.
至于斯坦 我欠他太多
But Stan, I owed him big.
我得还清这份人情
And I had to pay up.
我根本不想看到
I just hate that it was you
受到伤害的人是你
that had to take the hit.
不可思议的是 时至今日
The crazy thing is, to this day,
我仍旧后悔
I still regret it.
那家伙活该
The guy had it coming.
或许吧 但这不重要
Yeah, maybe. But it doesn't matter.
这件事一直缠着你
It still sticks with you.
你一直都忘不掉
It never washes off.
那就是为什么我告诉你 无论和什么打交道
That's why I'm telling you, whatever you're dealing with,
赌上一切都是不值当的
it's just not worth risking everything that you have.
莫斯比警探
Detective Mosbey.
是我
Hey, it's me.
你能快点帮我查个车牌吗
Can you run a plate for me real quick?
我保证这是我最后一次麻烦你
I promise it's the last thing I'll ever ask.
希望那不是真的 你还好吗
Hope that's not true. You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
有人在高速公路上妨碍我开车
Someone messing with me on the highway.
我想知道是谁
I just want to know who it was.
准备好了吗
You ready?
说吧
Yeah, shoot.
是纽约的车牌
It's a New York plate.
4NT0776
4 Nancy Tango, 0776.
车注册在桃瑞丝·帕金斯的名下
Uh, car's registered to a Doris Perkins,
注册地址是斯卡斯代尔
address here in scarsdale.
一张未支付的停车罚单
One outstanding parking ticket,
光从照片上来看
And if this photo's any indication,
她像是名橄榄球手
she's one hell of a rugby player.
好的 他什么时候被放出来
Okay. Yeah, and when's he getting out?
多谢提醒
Hey, thanks. I appreciate the heads-up.
是关于你抓的那家伙吗
Was that about your guy?
他们没法把他和偷来的钱联♥系♥到一起
They couldn't tie him to the stolen money.
他一小时后内就要被释放了
He's gonna be released in an hour.
好吧 肯定还有其他方法
Okay, there-- there has to be another way.
哪怕只是很短的时间
Even if it's only temporary
直到你想出其他方法
until you figure something else out.
弗兰克 我很害怕
Frank, I'm scared...
我怕这事会对你有什么影响
about what this could do to you.
对我们的影响
To us.
朱尔斯 我怕的是如果我不这么做
Jules, I'm scared of what could happen
会发生什么
if I don't do this.
你卧底归来之后
When you came back from being undercover,
你就变了
you were different.
但我仍知道你是谁
But I still knew who you were.
我仍能看到我深爱的那个人
I still saw the man I fell in love with.
但如果你这么做了
But if you do this--
我不知道
I don't know.
-我不会变的 -你又不知道
- I'm not gonna change. - You don't know that.
那蕾米怎么办
And what about Raimy?
关蕾米什么事
What about Raimy?
她 她
She's the--she--
她不会知道的 好吗
she's never gonna have any idea, Okay?
但如果你被抓了呢
But what if you get caught?
你想过没有
Have you thought about that?
这会给她带来什么
About what it would do to her.
在报纸看到你锒铛入狱的照片
Seeing your face on the news, sent to prison?
这会是她一辈子的噩梦
That would haunt her for the rest of her life.
弗兰克
Frank.
你心中自有定夺
You have a choice,
而且我不知道你的选择
and I don't know what it is.
但拜托
But please,
想想办法
just figure something out.
当你想清楚之后
And then when you do,
我希望你能回到家里
I want you to come home.
回归家庭
To your family.
好吗
Okay?
求你回家
Just please come home.
你妈妈以前喜欢这里
Your mother used to love it up here.
你记得吗
You remember that?
她会悄悄去湖边坐好几个小时
She'd disappear for hours down by the lake,
就盯着湖面
just watching the water,
感受宁静的氛围
soaking up the quiet.
我与这间房♥子的感情很深
Yeah, I have a deep connection with this house,
我十分怀念我们在这的时光
to the memories we made here.
但你母亲背叛了这一切
But your mother betrayed all of that.
你脸上的表情非常悲伤 梅根
There's such sadness in your face, Meg.
我那么努力给你指路
I tried so hard to show you the way,
但你却和她很像 知道吗
but you're a lot like her, you know?
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表