剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
我会像过去两年间那样保护自己
And I'll do just like I have for the past two years.
我会解决这件事的
I'll figure it out.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 我们一起来解决这事
See, no, we're gonna... we're gonna figure it out.
你必须离开 弗兰克
You need to leave, Frank.
你今晚可以留下 但只有今晚
You can stay here tonight, but that's all.
你听到我刚刚说的话了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
你听到我刚刚说的话了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
不 我不会离开你的
No, I'm not leaving you.
-不是现在 -不是现在
- Not now. - Not now?
你早就离开了 弗兰克
You already left, Frank.
你已经做了决定 你选了工作
You made this choice. You chose the job.
但我中了枪 就是为了再次回到你身边
Yeah, and I got shot for you trying to make my way back.
我懂
I know.
我看到了胸章
I saw the plaque.
你认为我是为了自己才这么做的吗
Do you think that I did that for me?
不 我那样做
No, I... I did that
只是因为我想做正确的事
because I was trying to do something good.
我只是想为你 为蕾米...
I was trying to do something...
做出我自己的努力
something for you, something for Raimy.
做一些能让你骄傲自豪的事
Something that would make you proud.
我理解你经历了很多 我很理解
And I understand you've been through a lot. I do.
我错过的每一次生日 每一个瞬间
There was a reason for every single birthday,
都是有原因的
for everything that I've missed.
当然你有理由
I'm sure there is,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
你从来没有
You never once,
哪怕一次
not once,
愿意告诉我你的那些理由
bothered to share those reasons with me.
你想表达些什么
What're you saying here?
我也不知道
I don't know. Okay?
我只知道你不能待在这里
I just know that you can't stay here.
-我们这么跟蕾米说 -你必须听我说
- We'll tell Raimy that I... - You gotta listen to me.
你要从宏观角度看这件事
I need you to see the bigger picture here.
我想我看得很清楚
I think I am.
你现在非常不安全
Your life is in immediate danger right now.
这个南丁格尔杀手 他会来
This Nightingale, he is gonna come,
他会找上你的
and he is gonna take you.
你不要再说这些了
You need to stop saying that.
弗兰基 你到底怎么了
Frankie, what the hell happened to you?
跟我来车♥库♥
You gotta come to the garage.
为什么
Why?
CQ
CQ?
CQ 这里是WQ2YV
CQ, this is WQ2YV.
蕾米
Raimy?
蕾米 你在吗 是我 弗兰克
Raimy, you there? This is Frank.
蕾米
Raimy?
蕾米 你妈妈也在这里
Raimy, I got your mother here,
我都跟她说了
and I've told her everything,
但我觉得她最好还是听你亲口说一声
and I think she needs to hear it from you.
蕾米 我需要你现在跟你妈妈聊聊
Raimy, I need you to talk to you mother right now.
你可以...跟她打个招呼吗
Will you... will you say hello to her, please?
-我吗 -是的 我是说
- Me? - Yeah, I mean, I...
也许她听到了你的声音 就愿意
maybe if she heard your voice, maybe she'd ans...
我也不知道怎么回事 但如果她
I-I don't know what's going on, but if... if she just...
-如果她听到你的声音 - 弗兰克
- if she heard your voice maybe... - Frank.
就打个招呼 好吗
Will you, please, just say hello?
拜托
Please.
听着 只是打个招呼
Look, just please say hello,
之后我什么都听你的
and I... I'll do anything you want.
求你了
Please.
你好
Hello?
蕾米
Raimy...
我是你妈妈
it's your mom.
我理解
I get it.
真的
I do.
事情太复杂了
It's too much.
我们的行为会产生蝴蝶效应
Everything we do messes up something else.
你活着 妈妈却死了
You live, Mom dies.
戈夫一直住在泽西 现在他也不见了
Goff lived in Jersey and now he's gone.
如果我们告诉了妈妈又会发生什么呢
I mean, what happens if we tell Mom?
也许我们救了她
Maybe we save her,
也许她明天就死了
maybe she dies tomorrow.
戈夫
Goff.
我们必须找到戈夫 戈夫就是答案
We have to find Goff. Goff is the answer.
会的 但你和我
We will, but you and me,
我们必须做好一些准备
we gotta square a few things away.
我不知道妈妈要赶你走
I didn't know Mom was gonna kick you out.
你怎么会知道呢
How could you?
你那时才八岁
You were eight.
我记得那顿晚餐
I remember that dinner.
住在下水道里的鳄鱼
Alligators in the sewer.
她真幽默 不是吗
She was funny, right?
是的
She is.
听着 我们俩...
Look, you and I, we... we...
我们其实并不那么了解对方 孩子
we don't know each other that well yet, kiddo.
这是真的 但...
Not really, but...
但我希望你知道 我会用尽一切办法
but I want you to know that I'm gonna do everything
一切能力去救她
in my power to save her.
我想让你明白这一点
I want you to know that.
除此之外 我其实并不在乎我会怎么样
After that, I don't really care what happens to me.
可我在乎
I do.
我们的行为会产生蝴蝶效应
Everything we do messes up something else.
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表