剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
我是蕾米·沙利文警探
My name is Detective Raimy Sullivan.
1996年我父亲被人杀害
My father was killed in 1996.
昨晚...
Last night...
-WQ2YV... -你好
- WQ2YV... -Hello?
-你好 -我和他说话了
- Hey. - I spoke to him.
-你父亲吗 -爸爸
- Your father? - Dad?
你是说二十年后
So you're telling me that in 20 years
我会和我的女儿并肩作战
I'm gonna be on the job with my daughter?
不 你明天就会死
No. You die tomorrow.
爸爸活下来了
Dad survived,
但他的获救却改变了一切
but saving his life changed everything.
我们确认了遗骸身份
We've ID'd the remains from the marsh.
我很遗憾 蕾米 这是你母亲
I'm sorry, Raimy, it's your mom.
朱莉·沙利文
失踪日期 1997年1月10日
被纽约警方通缉的连环杀手夺走了母亲的性命
The most wanted serial killer in New York took my mom.
现在 不管我们怎么做
Now, whatever we do,
不论我们怎么努力去复原 历史都在改变
however we try to fix things, history keeps changing.
你叫丹尼尔·劳伦斯
Your name is Daniel Lawrence.
你怎么知道我名字
How do you know my name?
-我是你的女朋友 -我从来没去过皇后区
- I'm your girlfriend. - I've never been to Queens,
我也不认识你 很抱歉
and I don't know you. I'm sorry.
我只是想找回自己失去的
All I want is to get back what I lost.
《黑洞频率》前情回顾
Previously on "Frequency"...
梅根认为乔还杀了她的弟弟
Meghan thinks that Joe killed her brother, too.
-她对此很自责 -所以你现在相信她了吗
- She's blaming herself. - So you believe her now?
因为那就是梅根想要告诉我的
'Cause that's what Meghan was trying to tell me,
执事杀了她全家人
that the Deacon murdered her family.
他就是南丁格尔杀手
That he's the Nightingale.
你得找到这个叫梅根的女孩
You gotta find this Meghan girl.
我一天都没法集中精神
I couldn't concentrate at all today.
在脑中一遍遍回忆那一晚
Kept playing the night over and over in my head.
-都有点像看片了 -是吗
- Pornographic, really. - Really?
斯坦很想除掉我 对吗
Stan had to get rid of me, right?
他想在那个造船厂害死我
He set me up to die in that shipyard.
所以你是说斯坦·莫瑞诺想对你下杀手吗
So you're saying that Stan Moreno put a hit out on you.
我能把命都交给你
I trusted you with my life.
你是我搭档 你怎么能出♥卖♥♥♥我
You're my partner. How could you rat me out?
你认为梅根在他手上吗
You think he has Meghan?
我从她的声音里听出来了
I heard it in her voice.
她正试图逃跑 别独自闯进去
She's running from someone. Do not go in there alone.
梅根向我求救 如果她有能力
Meghan begged me for help. And she would've called back
她一定会回电 但一定有什么阻止了她
if she could, but something stopped her.
执事乔就是南丁格尔杀手
Deacon Joe is the Nightingale.
那么我要杀了他
And now I'm gonna kill him.
1993年6月10日
染发剂
镇政♥府♥提出十万美元赏金
The Mayor's office is offering a $100,000 reward
悬赏征集有关乔瑟夫·赫尔利执事的
for any information leading to the capture
任何有效线索
of Deacon Joseph Hurley,
重大新闻 悬赏捉拿南丁格尔杀手
他就是"南丁格尔杀手"
the man dubbed "The Nightingale Killer."
至今二十多年来
He's believed to be responsible for the murders
他以残忍♥手段
of more than 20 women in a reign of terror,
杀害了20多名女性
dating back more than two decades.
同时 警方还在努力搜查
Police are also endeavoring to locate
赫尔利的继女 梅根·沃马克的下落
Hurley's stepdaughter, Meghan Womack,
她于本周三失踪
who's been missing since Wednesday.
如果您有线索...
Anyone with--
一旦开始讲故事之后就会这样
This is what happens when you start telling your stories.
《黑洞频率》第一季第十集
1996年11月25日
谢谢你...
Thanks for, um--
谢谢你昨晚陪我
thanks for being there for me last night.
没什么
Of course.
是你啊
It's you.
我们离开这里吧
Let's just get out of here.
让我们到别的地方重新开始
Let's go someplace else and start over.
-离开贝塞德吗 -离开贝塞德
- Leave Bayside? - Leave Bayside.
你到哪里都能当护士 对吗
You can be a nurse anywhere, right?
我到别的地方也能当警♥察♥
I can be a cop somewhere else.
也许 我不知道...
Maybe, I don't know--
开一间修车厂
open an auto body shop.
弗兰基 那可没那么简单
Oh, Frankie, it's not that easy.
我是说 总会有...
I mean, there are--
你知道 有些事我们需要沟通
you know, there are things that we kinda need to talk about.
不 我知道我们需要沟通
No, I know there's things we need to talk about.
-爸爸 -怎么了 小家伙
- Daddy? - What's up, kiddo?
你又要和我们一起住了吗
Are you living with us again?
我...
Am I--
我们...
Uh, we--
不是 我和妈妈 我们只是...
No, Mommy and I, we just had a,
我们一起过夜了
we had a sleepover.
是 我刚传真了一份地检的传讯
Yeah, I just faxed over a DA's subpoena
申请调查所有和你的病人
for any and all records you have pertaining to
梅根·沃马克有关的记录
your patient Meghan Womack.
这包括治疗录音
That includes taped therapy sessions,
心理评估 所有的东西
psych evaluations, everything.
很好 我会在一小时内过去拿
Great, I'll be over in an hour to come get them.
谢谢
Thanks.
一个小时
An hour?
我还希望我们能待在这里
I was hoping we can stay right here.
虽然听起来很诱人
As tempting as that sounds,
但我想我们都知道这不可能
I think we both know that's not happening.
对
Yeah.
是啊 你有一个连环杀手要抓
No, you've got a serial killer to catch.
而我只能得到心碎了
I've got a heart to crush.
别拿这个开玩笑
Please don't joke about that.
你给她戴上了戒指
You put that ring on her finger.
我不是在开玩笑
That wasn't trying to be funny.
我花了半个晚上
I spent half the night
想搞清楚怎么做
trying to figure out how to do this.
然后呢
And?
我们明天要一起吃晚餐
Supposed to have dinner tomorrow night.
告诉她实情
Just tell her the truth.
你该告诉她实情
You owe her that.
你为什么不像对其他女人那样杀了我
Why don't you just kill me like all those other women?
我没有杀那些女人
I didn't kill those women.
你撒谎
You're a liar.
我已经告诉过你不要这么说
I've asked you not to say that.
我知道你是什么样的人
I know what you are.
你杀了我妈妈
You killed my mother
还有我弟弟
and my brother
还有那些女人
and all those women.
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
梅根 我所做的都是想帮助你
Meghan, all I've ever tried to do is to help you.
现在只有你和我了
It's just you and me now.
但如果我必须得救你...
But if I have to save you--
如果我被迫无奈要救你...
if I am forced to save you--
我会保证你会死得没有痛苦
I'll make sure you die a good death.
莉亚告诉我你要搬走
Leah told me you were moving out.
弗兰克 听着 老兄...
Hey, Frank, look, man--
斯坦的那件事
This thing with Stan,
比你想得要复杂得多
it's-- it's way more complicated than you think.
对我来说很简单
It's pretty simple to me.
我本来有机会录下他的话
Had a chance to put him on tape,
送他去坐牢 你却给他通风报信
to bury him, and you tipped him off.
别告诉我这是个错误 是缺乏判断力
Don't tell me it's some sort of mistake--lack of judgment.
这是不忠 萨奇 对我不忠
It's a lack of loyalty, Satch, to me.
对你的朋友
To your friend.
那米拉贝拉是怎么回事
And what was Miracella?
别来跟我说教什么忠诚
Don't come preaching to me about loyalty.
得了 哥们 我不想听这个
Come on, man. I don't wanna hear it.
好吗 我知道你是什么人了
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表