剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
别这样 蕾米
Come on, Raimy.
我知道我们要抓到南丁格尔杀手 但是
I know we-- we need to get the Nightingale, but--
这是唯一的办法
It is the only way.
不 我是警♥察♥ 小蕾
No, I'm a cop, Raim.
我不是杀人犯 我们要抓到他
I'm not a murderer, okay? We-- we bring him in,
让他坐穿牢底 这样做才对
we put him away for life, that's how we do it.
十年后 他会钻技术性失误的空子逃出来
And ten years from now, he gets off on a technicality.
树枝会长回来
Branches grow back.
你必须要砍掉树干
You have to cut off the trunk.
这样才能一劳永逸
It's how this works.
这样不对
It's not right.
如果我们这么做 阿曼达就不会死
If we do, Amanda lives.
妈妈就不会死
Mom lives.
这是最重要的
That's the bottom line.
门是开的
It's open.
你走之后 鉴证科把这个送了回来
Forensics sent this back after you left.
他们什么也没找到
They never did find anything.
早想到了
Yeah, I'm not surprised.
老兄
Hey, man, uh,
之前我太过分了
I was way out of line earlier.
我有什么资格去...
You know, who am I to judge--
不 你说得对
Nah, man. You were right.
-我就是个混♥蛋♥ -好吧
- I'm an ass. - All right, then.
我们去吃点东西
Well, come on. Let's get something to eat.
我也想去 不过...
Oh, yeah, I would. I got to--
今晚轮到我看守房♥子
I got to watch the house tonight.
好吧
All right, bro.
好了 老兄
All right, man.
-下次吧 -好的 下次喊你
- Next time. - All right, I'll holler at you.
你吃得太少了 凯尔
蕾米为了糕点义卖♥♥做了这些
Raimy made them for her bake sale.
你怎么了
What happened?
没什么 我没事
I'm okay. It's nothing. I'm fine.
你不用待在外面的
You don't have to stay out here, you know.
我知道 但我理应如此
Oh, I know. I should.
毕竟是我值班
I mean, it's just-- it's my shift, so...
真好吃
Wow. These are really good.
-她做的吗 -好吃吧
- She made these? - Right?
小心蛋壳
Just watch out for eggshells.
好
Oh. Yeah.
我之前说我不在乎 我不是真心的
I didn't mean it when I said that I didn't care.
我希望你在这里
I want you to be here.
尽可能多值班吧
So take shifts as much as you can.
没事的 我懂
Well, it's--it's okay. You know, I get it.
不 我是真心的
No, I actually do.
是你值班的话 我会更安心
I feel safer when it's you.
好的
Okay.
那我尽量多来
Then I will.
我讨厌害怕的感觉
I hate that I'm scared.
可我就是害怕
But I am.
过来
Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
知道吗
All right?
我不会让你有事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
你和小蕾都不会有事
To you or Raims.
好吗
Okay?
来给蕾米一个晚安吻 好吗
Come give Raimy a kiss good night, okay?
我一会就去
I'll be right up.
斯坦拿来了这个
Oh, um, Stan brought this by.
*天父 告诉我*
*Oh, father, tell me*
抱歉 我应该
I, um--sorry, I should have
告诉他我们分居了
just told him that we were separated.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
没事
That's okay.
我一会就去
I'll be right up.
*我们勇往直前*
*And way down we go*
*我们勇往直前*
*Way down we go*
*我们勇往直前*
*Say, way down we go*
*勇往直前*
*Way down we go*
你吃得太少了 凯尔
*你一路狂奔*
*Whoa, you let your feet run wild*
如果你想吃甜点 打给我
*我们勇往直前时*
*Time has come as we all*
*时机便已来临*
*Oh, go down*
*可若不是跌倒*
*Yeah, but for the fall*
*你哪敢直视他的双眼*
*Do you dare to look him right in the eyes*
我是庇护建筑公♥司♥的
You've reached Daniel Lawrence
丹尼尔·劳伦斯
at Refuge Architecture.
丹尼尔·劳伦斯
办公电♥话♥
我现在不在办公桌前 也可能在工地
I'm away from my desk or at a job site,
请留言
so please leave a message.
谢谢
Cheers.
*他们会让你筋疲力竭*
*Yes, and they will run you down*
*直到你倒下*
*Down to you fall*
*他们会让你筋疲力竭*
*And they will run you down*
*直到你放弃*
*Down to you go*
*你不能犹豫*
*Yeah, so you can't crawl*
*不能再犹豫*
*No more*
*我们一起勇往直前*
*And way down we go*
*勇往直前*
*Way down we go*
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表