剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
我是蕾米·沙利文警探
My name is Detective Raimy Sullivan.
1996年我父亲被人杀害
My father was killed in 1996.
昨晚...
Last night...
你好
Hello?
-你好 -我和他说话了
- Hey. - I spoke to him.
-你父亲吗 -爸爸
- Your father? - Dad?
你是说二十年后
So you're telling me that in 20 years,
我会和我的女儿并肩作战
I'm gonna be on the job with my daughter?
不 你明天就会死
No. You die tomorrow.
爸爸活下来了
Dad survived.
但他的获救却改变了一切
but saving his life changed everything.
我们确认了沼泽中遗骸的身份
We've ID'd the remains from the marsh.
我很抱歉 蕾米 这是你母亲
I'm sorry, Raimy, it's your mom.
朱莉·沙利文
失踪日期 1997年1月10日
被纽约警方通缉的连环杀手夺走了母亲的性命
The most wanted serial killer in New York took my mom.
现在 不管我们怎么做
Now, whatever we do,
不论我们怎么努力去复原 历史都在改变
however we try to fix things, history keeps changing.
你叫丹尼尔·劳伦斯
Your name is Daniel Lawrence.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我是你的女朋友
I'm your girlfriend!
我从来没去过皇后区
I've never been to Queens.
我也不认识你 很抱歉
And I don't know you. I'm sorry.
我只是想找回自己失去的
All I want is to get back what I lost.
《黑洞频率》前情提要
Previously on "Frequency"...
我是蕾米·沙利文 21分部的警探
Detective Raimy Sullivan, 21st.
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
沙利文
Sullivan.
你没给我回电♥话♥也没关系
Naw, it's okay you didn't call me back.
今天我和一名警探一起查了件案子
I worked a case with a detective today.
完全不记得我们发生过关系
Had zero recollection we hooked up before.
我今晚有约
I have a date tonight.
你开始约会了
You're dating?
对 我们分开了 弗兰克
Yeah, we're separated, Frank.
那又怎样 才两星期
For what, two weeks?
你我都知道实际比那要长太多
We both know it's been a whole lot longer than that.
你问过我是否相信命运
You asked me if I believe in fate.
命运 天命 随你怎么说
Yeah, fate, kismet, whatever you want to call it.
我想我以前没什么理由去相信这些
I guess I never really had a reason to before.
我们查了秘境山野营地
We got the Hideaway Mountain Camp.
拉瑞莎只在那个营地里做过护士
Larissa was only a nurse at that camp.
这就说明南丁格尔杀手曾到过那个营地
Which means the Nightingale passed through that camp.
有什么发现
What you got?
所有的一切
Everything.
这是我们追捕南丁格尔杀手的过程中
This is a significant breakthrough
一个非常重要的突破
in the hunt for this killer.
有过有人去过 或者知道有人去过
So if anyone attended, knows someone who attended
或就在秘境山野营地工作
or worked at the Hideaway Mountain Camp,
请尽快拨♥打♥热♥线♥电♥话♥告诉我们
please call us at this tip line.
212-851-3122
212-851-3122.
我想直接告诉受害者的家人们
I want to speak directly to the families of the victims.
我是一名警探 但是我也和你们一样
I'm a detective, but I am also one of you.
我母亲是...
My mother was...
我的父亲在抓到凶手之前就过世了
And my father died before he could catch her killer.
我们还在目睹...
We are still witnessing...
我们想谢谢大家站出来
We want to thank you all for coming out.
本次新闻发布会到此结束
That's gonna conclude this press conference.
如果有任何疑问 请随时拨♥打♥热♥线♥
If anyone has any questions, you know our number.
你们可以联♥系♥本局向我们提供线索
You can contact us here at the precinct.
黑洞频率 第一季 第八集
2016年11月20日
有什么进展了吗
What you got?
我的天
Damn.
-有多少 -不知道
- How many? - I don't know.
10到15个 也许还要多
10, 15 more, maybe.
都要求跟直接跟你说
All asking to speak with you, directly.
我还能说什么 疯子们都爱我
What can I say? The crazies love me.
很好笑
That's very funny.
不得不说 看着你卷入这一切
You know, I got to say, I'm not too happy with you
我不是很高兴
being in the middle of all of this.
我八岁起就卷进来了
I've been in the middle of this since I was eight years old.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
我们确定了DNA
Hey, we got DNA confirmation.
拉瑞莎·阿伯特就是
Larissa Abbot was the girl
医学检查报告
94年夏令营结束后他从那绑♥架♥的女孩
that he held up at the camp in '94 after it closed.
我推断她在94或95年底被杀害
Me thinks she was killed maybe late '94, 95.
所以她是南丁格尔杀手的第一个被害人
So she was the Nightingale's first kill.
但为什么是她
But why her?
问题就在这里
Exactly.
我又找她弟弟杰西谈过了
Oh, and I spoke to her brother, Jesse, again.
想看看他有没有留着她以前的东西
Wanted to see if he had any of her old things
能让我们翻查一下
that we could look through.
他说什么
And?
他说不久之前被他扔掉了
Says he threw it away awhile back.
-就这样 -就这样
- Yeah? - Yeah.
什么时候
When?
2001年
2001?
她的遗骸被发现之后
Her family threw most of it away
家人把她的东西大多都扔掉了
after her remains were found.
但你可以去她家
But you could go to her house.
趁东西还在的时候搜她的房♥间
You could search her room while it's all still there.
-我怎么跟他们说 -你指什么
- And tell them what? - What're you talking about?
他们甚至都不知道她会死 蕾米
They don't even know she's dead, Raimes.
现在你要告诉我她会
Now you're telling me she's not gonna be found
再失踪五年
for another five years?
对她家人来说就是五年的噩梦
That's five years of hell for these people.
我知道
I know.
我也懂这个道理
And I get it.
-但你什么都不能说 -我怎么能不说
- But you can't say anything. - How can I not?
因为在2016年用这些线索会更安全
Because it's safer if we work these leads in 2016.
没有事情会被改变
Nothing changes that way.
如果我今天能找到那家伙
If I can find this guy today,
他就不会再在1996年遇到你
he'll never see you coming in '96.
所以他们要遭罪
So they suffer?
此刻 线索在你手里
Right now, you having this information
比在他们家人那里更有价值
is more valuable than her family having it.
我保证
I promise.
我知道这听起来很冷血 我知道
And I know how that sounds, I do.
但我也知道我是对的
But I also know I'm right.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
我到底要找什么
what exactly am I looking for?
所有和营地相关的东西
Anything camp-related.
所有她可能藏东西的地方
Any place she may have hidden something.
衣柜 床 桌子
Closet, bed, desk.
嫁妆箱
Hope chest.
嫁妆箱
Hope chest?
相信我
Trust me.
真的 你知道你给了我怎样的提示吗
Really, you realize the ammunition you're giving me, right?
如果你妈能让我再进家门
If your mom ever does let me back into the house,
我肯定得仔细翻一翻
I'm gonna have some serious digging to do.
你俩怎么样了
How are things with you two?
给了她一些空间
Giving her space.
好吧
Okay.
你有没有想过应该和她谈谈
Do you think maybe you should try talking to her?
就像对我说的那样
Tell her what you told me
跟她说工作的压力很大
about how the job got the better of you?
听着 蕾米 我很感谢你能帮忙 但
Listen, Raimes, I appreciate the help, but just...
大人的事让你♥爸♥妈自己处理吧
why don't you just let your parents be the parents, all right?
我会解决的
I got to handle it.
我得走了
Hey, I got to go.
待会说
Talk later.
请进
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表