剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
有些事我没和你们说过
Some things I've never told you.
是关于我父亲的
About my father.
我六岁时 他离开了我们
He left us when I was six years old.
他是个坏人
He was a bad man.
他为纽约警署做卧底
He was deep undercover for the NYPD.
太过于投入角色
He got in too deep.
忘记了自己所奋斗的立场
Forgot which side he was fighting for.
1996年的一个晚上
Then one night, in 1996,
他没有联络上司
he didn't check in.
在我八岁生日后的第三天
They found his body in the East River
警方在东河发现他的尸体
two days after my eighth birthday.
有人说他的死很不幸
Some said his death was a tragedy.
也有人说他罪有应得
Others said he got exactly what he deserved.
我一辈子都因此而憎恨他
And all my life, I hated him for it.
恨他离开我们 恨他变成坏人
For leaving us, for going bad, and...
我一辈子都在设法掩盖这个污点
all my life, I was trying to cover up this stain.
现在我不知道该作何感想
Now I don't know what to think.
出什么事了
What happened?
我和他说话了
I spoke to him.
你父亲吗
Your father?
什么时候
When?
昨晚
Last night.
-在梦里吗 -那不是梦
- In a dream? - It wasn't a dream.
那是什么
Then what was it?
黑洞频率
第一季 第一集
72小时前
2016年10月26日
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我真的考虑把自己叫做
I'm seriously thinking about calling myself
劫吻大盗
"The Kissing Bandit."
-怎么样 -好啊
- Thoughts? - Sure.
我是沙利文警探
Detective Sullivan.
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
什么位置
What-what's the location?
有多少名死者
Uh, yeah, how many deceased?
天呐
Holy crap.
对 不是 抱歉
Yeah-- no, sorry.
我三十分钟内赶到
Yeah, I'll be there in 30 minutes.
如何
So?
-什么 -劫吻大盗
- What? - "The Kissing Bandit."
我很喜欢
I love it.
-是吗 -是的
- Mm-hmm. Yeah? - Yeah.
你怎么看 警探
What're you thinking, Detective?
自然死亡吗
Natural causes?
呵呵 自然死亡一般都扔沼泽里吗
Yeah, 'cause everybody dies naturally dumped in a swamp.
将搜索范围扩大一英里
Push out the canvass another mile--
去问问遛狗的 观鸟的
Dog-walkers, bird-watchers.
此人生前肯定有人见过他
There's got to be someone old as these bones still around.
好的 警探
You got it, Detective.
好了 去见见沙利文和约翰逊
All right, go see Sullivan and Johnson.
还好吧 副队长
Everything all right, Lieutenant?
当然 膝盖深陷沼泽里 谁不喜欢
Oh, yeah. Knee-deep in the marsh, what's not to love?
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, kid.
谢谢你 萨奇
Thanks, Satch.
美男子怎么样
So how's pretty boy?
丹尼尔吗 他还好
Daniel? He's fine.
过几天 我要去见他的父母
I'm meeting his parents in a few days.
初次见他父母吗
First meeting with the parents, huh?
那可是大事
That is big, right?
你可能不想听到这话 但是
You might not want to hear this, but...
我想你老爸肯定会喜欢他
I think your pops would really actually like this guy.
你说得对 我不想听这话
You're right, I don't want to hear it.
已经二十年了 小蕾
It's been 20 years, Raim.
不会吧 这么久了吗
No, that how long it's been?
总有一天 你还是得原谅他的
At some point, you're gonna have to catch the man a break.
别气了
Make peace.
我会的
I'll do that.
再次预报这场大面♥积♥的狂风暴雨
Re-anticipate this massive electrical storm,
这几天我们一直持续在报导
which we've been reporting about over the past few days.
妈 你不住在这里了
Mom, you don't live here anymore.
不必做饭
You don't need to cook.
你上夜班了吗
And you're working graveyard?
别说了 过来 寿星女
Oh, stop. Come here, birthday girl.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
瞧瞧你 年度最佳护士 丹尼尔呢
Look at you, Nurse of the Year. Where's Daniel?
不知道
No clue.
一小时前 我让他和戈多
I sent him and Gordo out to the garage
去车♥库♥拿啤酒
for beer an hour ago.
等等
Hey, hey, hey.
你现在可以告诉我
You want to finally tell me
为什么一整天拼命地打我电♥话♥了吗
why you were blowing up my phone all day?
你别紧张
You can't freak.
-你怀孕了 -我刚怎么说的
- You're pregnant. - What'd I just say?
好了 你不想和我说就别说吧
All right, you don't want to tell me, don't tell me.
我找到一个戒指
I found a ring.
在他的多普工具包里
In his dopp kit.
天呐
Holy crap.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
过来
Yeah. Come here.
谁落下的瓦特电缆
Who left the watt cables?
你知道这东西二十年都没用过了吧
You realize that thing hasn't worked in 20 years, right?
别抛下我跑了 戈多
Don't give up on me, Gordo.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
她不爽了 小蕾
Yep, she's pissed. Hey, Raim.
知道我在想什么吗
Hey, you know what I was thinkin'?
1999年劳动节 埃迪·奥尼尔问
Labor Day, 1999, Eddie O'Neal asked
你是男孩还是女孩
if you were a boy or a girl.
你踢了他一脚
You kicked his ass.
不是吧 你又来这招吗
Seriously? You're playing that card?
你真的觉得我不介意吗
Did you really think I'd be okay with this?
你觉得这是我的主意吗
Do you really think this was my idea?
我都跟他说过了
I tried to tell him.
你知道车♥库♥里有一个自♥制♥的无线电吗
Did you know that there was a ham radio in the garage?
我知道
I did.
我小时候
Oh, I used to love these things
特别喜欢这种东西
when I was a kid, you know?
在互联网和手♥机♥出现之前
Before the Internet or cell phones.
用这个东西 你可以跟
I mean, you could talk to anyone in the world
世界上任何一个人交流
with one of these things.
我要把它修好
I'm gonna get this thing working,
然后你和戈多...
and then you and Gordo--
丹尼尔 别弄了
Daniel stop.
是我把无线电丢在车♥库♥里的
The ham's in the garage because I want it in the garage.
这是我父亲的
It was my father's.
戈多 你懂她什么意思吗
Gordo, you understand?
我知道有蛋糕 我爱吃蛋糕
I understand there's cake and I like cake
我真的很想这蛋糕是...
and I really would like to like that cake--
-戈多 -知道了
- Gordo. - Yeah.
我得走了
Gonna go.
好吧 不弄无线电了
Okay, no ham radio.
看来我们有蛋糕吃了
Guess we've got cake.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的蕾米
Happy birthday dear Raimy
-一起唱 -祝你生日快乐
- There we go with me-- - Happy birthday to you.
我爸爸以前很喜欢这个
My dad loved that ham.
我们曾经会在车♥库♥里花上好几个小时
We used to spend hours in the garage
试图接收月球的信♥号♥♥
trying to bounce signals off the moon.
找到"发现号♥"航♥天♥飞机
Find the space shuttle "Discovery."
他会说 如果操作正确
He used to say if you did it right,
你可以跟航♥天♥飞机上的宇航员说话
you could talk to astronauts on the space shuttle.
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表