剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
我是蕾米·沙利文警探
My name is Detective Raimy Sullivan.
1996年我父亲被人杀害
My father was killed in 1996.
昨晚...
Last night...
你好
Hello?
-你好 -我和他说话了
- Hey. - I spoke to him.
-你父亲吗 -爸爸
- Your father? - Dad?
你是说二十年后
So you're telling me that in 20 years,
我会和我的女儿并肩作战
I'm gonna be on the job with my daughter?
不 你明天就会死
No. You die tomorrow.
爸爸活下来了
Dad survived,
但他的获救却改变了一切
but saving his life changed everything.
我们确认了沼泽中遗骸的身份
We've ID'd the remains from the marsh.
我很抱歉 蕾米 这是你母亲
I'm sorry, Raimy. It's your mom.
朱莉·沙利文
失踪日期 1997年1月10日
被纽约警方通缉的连环杀手夺走了母亲的性命
The most wanted serial killer in New York took my mom.
现在 不管我们怎么做
Now, whatever we do,
不论我们怎么努力去复原 历史都在改变
however we try to fix things, history keeps changing.
你叫丹尼尔·劳伦斯
Your name is Daniel Lawrence.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
-我是你的女朋友 -我从来没去过皇后区
- I'm your girlfriend. - I've never been to Queens,
我也不认识你 很抱歉
and I don't know you. I'm sorry.
我只是想找回自己失去的
All I want is to get back what I lost.
《黑洞频率》前情提要
Previously on "Frequency"...
你去哪了
Where have you been?
公交晚点了
The buses were running late.
这是件好事 孩子
This is a good thing, son.
别难过
Don't be sad.
我们这是拯救她的灵魂
We're gonna save her soul.
我们会好好安葬她
We're gonna give her a good death.
梅根认为乔还杀了她的弟弟
Meghan thinks that Joe killed her brother too.
她对此很自责
She's blaming herself.
所以你现在相信她了吗
So you believe her now?
因为那就是梅根想要告诉我的
'Cause that's what Meghan was trying to tell me,
执事杀了她全家人
That the Deacon murdered her family.
他就是南丁格尔杀手
That he's the nightingale.
你做到了
You did it.
南丁格尔杀手就要坐牢了
The Nightingale's on his way to jail.
他还交出了那些纪念品
He even brought in souvenirs.
我们在你说的地方找到了他妻子的尸体
We found his wife's body exactly where he said it would be.
这是件稳赢的案子 他要蹲一辈子大牢
This is a slam-dunk case. He's going to jail for life.
那妈妈怎么没回来
Why isn't Mom back?
我们不懂这个的运行方式
We don't know how this works.
或许不会立刻生效
Maybe it doesn't take effect right away.
妈妈
Mom?
抱歉 就当我不在这
Shh, sorry. I'm not here.
继续睡觉吧
Go back to bed.
你拿枪干什么
What's with the gun?
2016年11月29日
妈妈
Mom?
宝贝
Hey, sweetheart.
小蕾
Raims.
小蕾 我的好女儿
Aww, Raims, my sweet girl.
你这是高兴哭还是伤心哭
Is this a happy cry or a sad cry?
因为我得去上班了
'Cause I got to get to work.
我没哭
I'm not crying.
好吧 当然
Okay, yeah, sure. All right.
中♥央♥大街医院
朱莉·沙利文医生
肿瘤科
你做到了
You did it.
你是名医生了
You're a doctor.
你才反应过来
Yeah. Welcome to the party.
太好了 你俩都在
Good. You're both here.
我们得尽快讨论一下
We need to talk about ground rules
订婚晚宴的基本规则
for this engagement party, ASAP.
没空
Nope.
不行不行 你怎么想的 到时候出乱子吗
No, no, no, no. What do you want, anarchy?
-对 -好了 朱尔斯
- Yes. - Come on, Jules.
-拜托 -回见 孩子 祝你好运
- Please. - See you, kiddo. Good luck.
好了 基本规则
Okay, ground rules.
一共三点 听仔细了
There's three of them. Pay attention.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
什么 你脸怎么了
What? What's wrong with your face?
老天啊 你是名律师吧
Holy crap. You're a lawyer, aren't you?
注意了
Ding, ding, ding.
那只花了你三年的时间 拿着
That only took you three years. Here.
好吧
Okay.
第一
Number one.
不拆礼物
No opening presents.
来反驳我
Bump me.
你这家伙很讨厌拆礼物
Dude, you hate opening presents.
我知道
I know.
我只是为这个晚宴费了很多心思
I just worked kind of hard for this particular party.
菜鸟 好吧 行
Rookies. Okay, fine.
第二 不玩游戏
Number two. No games.
肯定的
Totally.
谁会在订婚晚宴上玩游戏
Who plays games at an engagement party?
我媳妇 孩儿她妈 你不记得了吗
My wife, her mom. Don't you remember?
我们一晚上都在洗手间里喝酒
We spent the whole night doing shots in the bathroom.
这我确实记得
I do remember that.
两句谎话 一句真话
Oh, two truths and a lie,
相爱往事 新婚燕尔
couples memory lane, newlyweds.
那人还行
That one's not so bad.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
逗你啥了
Kidding me what?
-该死的新婚夫妻 -确实还行啊
- Frickin' newlyweds. - That's not so bad.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, you.
我累坏了 我两分钟之内就能睡死过去
I'm so exhausted, i'm gonna pass out in two minutes.
不行 不许累
No, don't be tired.
第三
Number three...
第三
Number three...
戈多 把嘴闭上
Shut up, Gordo.
黑洞频率
第一季 第十三集
你稍等一下
Hold on a second for real.
说吧
Now.
妈妈还活着
Mom's alive.
执事在监狱里蹲了20年了
The deacon's been in prison for 20 years.
自从他被捕之后再就没有南丁格尔凶杀案了
No Nightingale kills since he was arrested. And...
而且 我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
真的 怎么了
Yeah. What?
没事 没事 就是
Nothing. Nothing. It's just, uh...
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
我今天早晨还在给你做面拖烤香肠 丫头
I was making you toads-in-a-hole this morning, kiddo.
而现在
And now...
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mother?
她挺好的
She's fine.
是一名医生了
A doctor.
她当上了
She did it?
你听我跟你说 大家都很好
I'm telling you. They're all fine.
妈妈 戈多 丹尼尔
Mom, Gordo, Daniel.
我每隔一会就哭一通
I'm the one crying every 35 seconds
可对于他们来说这不过是普通的一天
And it's just another day to them.
那是好事 丫头
No, that's a good thing, kiddo.
那真的是一件特别好的事情 要知道
That's a real good thing. You know, that--
那意味着我们赢了
That means we won.
听着
Hey. Listen.
你 我 还有你妈 我们要
You, me, and your mom, we're gonna--
我们要一起离开几天
We're gonna go off the grid for a couple days.
跟你说一声 怕你找我
You know, in case you're looking.
你们要去哪
Where you headed?
我不知道
I don't know yet.
约翰尼·达夫在湖边有个小木屋
Johnny Dove's got this cabin by the lake
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表