剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
when we were little.
和我爸爸一起在利特尔内克区的公园玩
That park on Little Neck with my dad.
纽约皇后区的一个社区
天啊
Oh, my God.
我还真记得这事
I do remember that.
我们的爸爸好像是朋友 对吧
Our dads were friends or something, right?
那段时间的事我记忆模糊
So much of that time was a blur.
她失踪了这么多年后 我以为我只是
For years after she disappeared, I think I was just...
麻木了
numb.
试图想明白这一切
Trying to make sense of it.
这样失去妈妈根本没法想明白
Losing your mom like that doesn't make sense.
我妈妈叫朱莉·沙利文
My mom was Julie Sullivan.
天呐
Oh, my God.
就是警方刚刚发现的尸体吗
The body they just found?
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should have told you sooner.
他抓走你妈妈六个月后 把我妈妈也抓走了
He took my mom only six months after he took your mother.
所以你明白这种感受
So then you know what it's like.
失去亲人会令人窒息的感受
The loss. It drowns you.
以前我每天都会祈祷
I used to pray every day,
希望她还活着
hoping somehow she was still alive,
被关在某个地方
being kept somewhere.
我经常梦到这个场景
I used to dream about it.
但是现在 这件事之后
But now, after this,
我希望她能一死了之
I hope she died quick.
我觉得在我们小的时候
I feel like when we were little
你和我说过你看到过他的脸
you told me you saw his face.
是吗
Did I?
我说了 我记忆模糊
Like I said, it's a blur.
他有个伤疤...
You know, he had a scar...
在左手上
on his left hand
拇指和食指中间
between his-his thumb and his forefinger.
划过手掌吗
Across his palm?
不是 划过上面 像这样
No, across the top, like this.
可能有两英寸长
Maybe two inches long.
再想到什么 我会告诉你的
If I think of anything else.
或是你想找人聊聊也行
Or if you just want to talk, okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
记者们还在外面吗
Is the press still outside?
是的
They are.
这些细节不要声张 好吗
And it's important we keep these details quiet, okay?
如果南丁格尔杀手得知我们所掌握的信息
Nightingale gains an advantage
他就能抢占先机
if he knows what we know.
昨晚对不起
I'm, uh, sorry about last night.
我和斯蒂威在转弯酒吧喝了几杯
I had a few with Stewie at The Elbow.
他怎么样 还这么渗人吗
How's he doing? Still creepy?
是啊
Yeah.
你有泡到什么人吗
You swipe right on anyone yet?
人家很忙的
I've been busy.
你这样会孤独终老的
You're gonna die alone.
今天我和一名警探一起查了件案子
I worked a case with a detective today.
完全不记得我们发生过关系
Had zero recollection we hooked up before.
我喜欢听这个
That's, uh, I love that.
你太坏了
That's horrible.
-请他过来 -不
- Invite him over. - Mm, no.
要
Yes.
为什么
Why not?
你会觉得我疯了 但我觉得对不起丹尼尔
You'll think I'm crazy, but I feel bad about Daniel.
-谁 -他是
- Who? - The guy that--
-等等 酒吧那个人 -是吧
- Wait. The guy from the bar? - Maybe.
好吧 我来理一理这事
All right. Let me get this straight.
跟同事上♥床♥ 然后遗忘
You're afraid to sleep with the guy at work
让你觉得很难过
who you don't remember
因为这样 你就背叛了
because you'd be cheating on the guy
那个并不记得你的人
who doesn't remember you?
可耻
Shame.
真是可耻
Shame.
太可耻了 等等
Shame. Wait, wait, wait.
我还没"可耻"完呢
I have, like, 67 more shames.
据你书中所写
Particular from your book.
他所谓的谎言是什么
What so-called lies was he telling?
我还不是很清楚
I'm not sure specifically.
《南丁格尔》作者的惨痛经历
可能是我在书中叙述的内容让他不满
I think he was offended by the way in which I wrote about him.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
-那是谁 -我的案子
- Who's that? - My case.
你能向警♥察♥描述一下吗
Were you able to give the police a description?
他一直戴着面具 所以我没看到他的脸
He always wore a mask, so I never saw his face.
但他手上有一条两英尺长的伤疤...
But he had a scar on his hand. Two inches long...
她这是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with her?
沙利文
Sullivan!
她昨晚新闻上的讲话是怎么回事
You want to tell me why the hell she was on the news last night?
相信我 我和你一样生气
Believe me, I'm just as pissed as you are.
我表示怀疑
Oh, I doubt that.
这些文件刚被送来吗
These just came in?
你多次提到他手上的伤疤 伊娃
You mentioned the scar on his hand several times now, Eva.
能告诉我是怎么看到的吗
Do you want to tell me how you saw it?
想不看到都难
I guess it was hard to miss.
-所以他没戴手套吗 -不 他戴手套了
- So he wasn't wearing gloves? - No, he had gloves.
但他一定在某个时刻脱下来了 对吗
But he must have taken them off at some point, right?
所以你才看到了伤疤
I mean, in order for you to see the scar.
对 他只是偶尔戴手套
Yeah. He wore them sometimes.
犯罪现场取证只找到了你的指纹 伊娃
The only prints CSU found at the scene belonged to you, Eva.
没有其他人的指纹 连残缺的指纹都没找到
Not one other print. Not even a partial.
这是什么 你是指什么
What is this? What are you asking?
这是他的面具 对吗
That's the mask he wore, correct?
实验室没有从中找到任何的基因信息
Because the lab found zero traces of DNA in the fabric.
没有汗液 没有头发毛囊
No sweat, no hair follicles.
就像刚从货架上取下来一样
Like it was straight off the rack.
你们是想说这是一个骗局吗
Are you actually suggesting this is some kind of hoax?
这是我们在过去24时内发现的东西
This is what we found in less than 24 hours.
你想在我们找到更多疑点前
Do you want to wait until we find more
跟我们说实话吗
before you finally tell us the truth?
请你们不要生我的气
Please don't be mad at me.
什么
What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么要做这种事
Why would you do something like this?
我不知道
I don't know.
她从红钩区的一家五金店买♥♥的材料
She bought the supplies at a hardware store in Red Hook;
藏在那个工厂饿了自己三天
Holed up in that factory for three days starving herself.
-你在逗我 -她想博得关注
- You're kidding me. - She wanted the attention.
这是她说的 她的书销量不佳
That's what she said. Her book flopped,
也没有让她上新闻
and it didn't get her on the news,
她想像她小时候那样
and she wanted to matter again
再搞点事情 结果我上了当
like she did when she was little, and I fell for it.
-我浪费了那么长时间 -别着急
- I wasted all of that time... - Okay, now hold on.
小蕾 她知道一些事情
Raims, she knows something.
你们还小的时候
All right, when you guys were kids,
她跟你说她看到了那个抓走她妈的人
she told you that she saw the guy that took her mother.
她那个时候也可能是在说谎
Well, she's probably lying about that too.
-你问她了吗 -我试了
- Did you ask her about it? - I tried.
她爸爸在一旁的干涉 我也没问出什么
I'm not getting anywhere with her dad running interference.
你有2016年南丁格尔杀手的素描吗
Do you have a sketch of the Nightingale in 2016?
2009年的一个目击证人提供的
Taken from a witness in '09,
但我没办法把它送到你的时间点去
but I can't exactly send it back in time to you.
依然在逃
所以应该有特征描述的文字记录 对吗
So there's got to be a transcript of the description, right?
-有 -找到它
- Somewhere. - Find it.
念给我听
Read it to me.
珍妮特 有时间画个素描吗
Hey, Janet, you got time for a sketch?
有目击证人吗
You have the witness here?
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表