剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
I mean, I don't even show my loft until the third date.
你们工程师都这样吗
It that an architect thing?
是我不习惯这种亲近感
No, it's an intimacy thing.
那我通过你的考核了吗
Did I pass your test?
我一天都没法集中精神
I couldn't concentrate at all today.
不论开会 打电♥话♥ 我都在...
In meetings, phone calls, I just...
在脑中一遍一遍的回忆那一晚
kept playing the night over and over in my head.
-都有点像看片了 -是吗
- Pornographic, really. - Really?
你知不知道...
You know you can have...
脑中会出现轻微的中风
micro-strokes in your brain?
没有痛感
Painless.
甚至完全察觉不到
You don't even know they happened.
所以你是因为脑子坏了吗
So this is brain damage?
抱歉 可能是工作上的事
Sorry, it's, um, it's probably work.
克莱尔
克莱尔
Claire.
不 没有 我在家
Uh, no, no, no. I'm--I'm home.
当然没有
Of course not.
好的
Yeah.
是我女朋友
It's my girlfriend.
她正在来的路上
She's on her way over.
她的行程缩短了
Her trip got cut short.
你的女朋友
Your girlfriend?
是啊 你最好是走吧
Yeah. Uh, look, you should probably go.
我只是觉得既然我们都...
I guess I just thought that since we...
是啊 我很抱歉 我...
Yeah, um, I'm sorry. I...
你竟然没有告诉她
You really didn't tell her?
我们能以后再说吗
Can we talk about this later?
梅根认为乔还杀了她的弟弟
Meghan thinks that Joe killed her brother too.
她对此很自责
She's blaming herself.
所以你现在相信她了吗
So you believe her now?
因为那就是梅根想要告诉我的
'Cause that's what Meghan was trying to tell me.
执事杀了她全家人
That the Deacon murdered her family.
他就是南丁格尔杀手
That he's the Nightingale.
我们没有任何证据 小蕾
We don't have any evidence, Raims.
梅根没有亲眼看到任何人被杀
Meghan didn't see anybody get murdered.
即使乔确实杀了他们
And even if Joe did kill them,
也不能说明他就是南丁格尔杀手
it doesn't make him the Nightingale.
梅根的妈妈是个护士
Meghan's mom was a nurse.
执事在卡茨基尔的营地认识的拉瑞莎
The Deacon knew Larissa from the camp in the Catskills.
南丁格尔杀手的货车也是从那个地方偷的
The Nightingale's truck is from the same area.
-这都是证据 -都是间接证据
- It's all there. - It's all circumstantial.
是吗 是吗
Really? Really?
听着 即使我们有足够的证据逮捕他
Listen, even if we have enough to arrest him, I mean,
这也不是我们要说的重点
that's--that's not what we're talking about here.
你知道我们说的不只是这个
You know, we're talking about more than that.
我们说的是杀了他
We're talking about killing him, right?
是我要杀了他 这点我们要弄清楚
Me killing him. I mean, let's be clear about this.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
你96年救下了阿曼达·鲍德温
You saved Amanda Baldwin in '96.
20年后
And 20 years later,
南丁格尔杀手还是割断了她的喉咙
the Nightingale still slit her throat.
审判可能出问题 他可能逃跑
The trial could go south. He could escape.
有成百上千我们甚至想象不到的岔子
There's a thousand variables we can't even imagine.
无数可能的分枝 我们
Branches upon branches. We--
我们必须从根源上解决这个问题
we have to cut off the trunk.
所以我们才需要彻底查清楚
And that's why we have to be clear.
一清二楚
No doubts.
-我们会找到证据的 -好的
- We'll get the proof. - Okay.
让我先解决斯坦的问题 好吗
Let me just finish this Stan thing, okay?
然后我会全力以赴去调查执事
And then I'm all over the Deacon.
好的 一定要阻止他带走妈妈
Good. Stop him from taking Mom.
我会的 但听我说 小蕾
I will, but listen to me, Raims.
你必须找到这个叫梅根的女孩
You gotta find this Meghan girl, okay?
她被这个人恐吓了一辈子
She's been terrorized her whole life by this guy.
我明白
I know.
在思考死亡吗
Contemplating mortality?
我在哀悼这些浪费
I'm mourning the waste.
看看这一大♥片♥被死人占掉的土地
Look at all these dead people taking up all this space.
这些墓碑 棺材 鲜花
Headstones, coffins, flowers.
我选择火化 老兄
I'm going cremation, man.
听着 至少今天我们需要这些墓碑
Look, today we need these headstones, okay?
特别是那边的那块墓碑
Especially that one right there.
你看到树旁边有个小天使那块了吗
You see that little angel next to that tree?
加布里埃尔·马奎兹·莫瑞诺
Gabriel Marquez Moreno.
他们就在那里碰头
That's where the meet's going down.
好的
All right.
听我说 阿马尼
Listen to me, Amani.
我只有这一次机会
I get one shot at this, all right?
这个家伙 我需要抓住这个家伙
And this guy, I need this guy.
你得帮我办好这件事
You gotta come through for me.
关于梅根和执事乔你查到什么了吗
Hey, did you get anywhere with Meghan or Deacon Joe yet?
没有 我要再去威斯特彻斯特一趟
No. I'm headed to Westchester again.
我要再查一遍
I'm gonna re-canvass.
你可以先停一下
Pump your brakes.
我过来是因为你们好像把我当逃犯一样
I came in because you people are treating me like a fugitive.
骚扰我的邻居和同事
Harassing my neighbors, the people I work with.
我家外面还停着一辆警车
There was a police car outside of my house.
你昨天在哪里 赫尔利先生
Where were you yesterday, Mr. Hurley?
我去拜访了一位教民
I was visiting with a parishioner.
-拜访了一整天 -有紧急情况要处理
- For 24 hours? - It was a crisis situation.
但很抱歉我不能告诉你们具体是什么
And I'm sorry, I can't tell you anymore.
你不用告诉我们你们谈了什么
You don't have to tell us what you talked about,
但你确实需要告诉我们
but you do need to give us his name
他的名字和联♥系♥方式
and his contact information.
我能知道是为什么吗
Can I at least know why?
当医院通知你梅根不见了的时候
When the hospital notified you that Meghan was missing,
你有去找她吗
did you go searching for her?
没有 因为我压根不知道她会去哪里
No. Because I didn't have a clue where she would go.
所以不是你在威斯特彻斯特接的她
So you didn't pick her up in Westchester?
什么 不是 我一天都在市里
What? No. Look, I was in the city all day.
-和那个教民在一起吗 -我就是这么说的
- With this parishioner? - That's what I said.
无意冒犯 执事 你似乎完全不担心
All due respect, Deacon, you don't seem too upset
你女儿已经失踪超过一天了
that your daughter's been missing for over a day now.
我比你了解梅根
Well, you don't know Meghan like I do.
不用每次她逃跑就去找她
You can't go chasing after her every time she runs off.
那么你的妻子呢 你知道她在哪里吗
What about your wife? You know where she is?
我妻子 为什么要问我妻子的事情
My wife? Why are you asking me about her?
你知道她在哪里吗
Do you know where she is?
我最后一次和克丽斯塔说话时
Well, the last time I talked to Christa,
她在亚利桑那州
she was in Arizona.
那是二十年前的事了
And that was over 20 years ago.
你们之后没有再联♥系♥过吗
And you've had no further contact?
难道你认为梅根和她在一起吗
What, you think Meghan is with her?
我们需要排查一切可能
We're looking into all the possibilities.
请你如实回答
How about you help us out here?
克丽斯塔在1992年时离开了
Christa left in '92.
之后几年我和她断断续续一直有联♥系♥
I talked to her on and off for a few years.
-给她寄支票 -你给她汇钱
- Sent her checks. - You sent her money?
-你为什么要这么做 -因为我爱她
- Why would you do that? - Because I loved her.
而且我希望她能回家
And I wanted her to come back home.
我不愿她忍♥饥挨饿
I didn't want her to starve.
蕾米 我们没有理由继续关着他
Raimy, there was nothing that we could hold the man on.
我知道 只是...
I know. I just--
当我和梅根在电♥话♥中交谈时
when I talked to Meghan on the phone,
她告诉我 她认为是执事乔杀了她母亲
she said she thought Deacon Joe killed her mom.
等等 你说什么
Wait, wait, wait. What?
所以你刚刚碰巧没想起来吗
So what, that just slipped your mind?
你一直认为梅根是个疯子
You already had Meghan pegged as crazy.
我不想在没有任何证据的情况下
I didn't want to make her look worse
让她的境遇更难过
without any evidence.
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表