剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
我是蕾米·沙利文警探
My name is Detective Raimy Sullivan.
1996年我父亲被人杀害
My father was killed in 1996.
昨晚...
Last night...
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hey.
-我和他说话了 -你♥爸♥爸吗
- I spoke to him. - Your father?
-爸爸 -你是说二十年后
- Dad? - So you're telling me that in 20 years,
我会和我的女儿并肩作战
I'm gonna be on the job with my daughter?
不 你明天就会死
No. You die tomorrow.
爸爸活下来了
Dad survived,
但他的获救却改变了一切
but saving his life changed everything.
我们确认了沼泽中遗骸的身份
We've ID'd the remains from the marsh.
我很抱歉 蕾米 是你母亲
I'm sorry, Raimy. It's your mom.
朱莉•沙利文
失踪日期 1997年1月10日
被纽约警方通缉的连环杀手夺走了母亲的性命
The most wanted serial killer in New York took my mom.
现在 不管我们怎么做
Now whatever we do,
不论我们怎么努力去复原
however we try to fix things,
历史都在改变
history keeps changing.
你叫丹尼尔·劳伦斯
Your name is Daniel Lawrence.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我是你的女朋友
I'm your girlfriend.
我从来没去过皇后区
I've never been to Queens,
我也不认识你
and I don't know you.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想找回自己失去的
All I want is to get back what I lost.
《黑洞频率》前情提要
Previously, on "Frequency"...
我会永远爱着你
I will always love you,
但我俩结束了
but it's over between us.
你没给我回电♥话♥也没关系
That's okay you didn't call me back.
我是凯尔
Kyle?
卡曼·萨利纳斯
Carmen Salinas.
失踪
卡曼·萨利纳斯
她在四个月前被拐走
She was abducted four months ago.
我觉得这就是起典型的南丁格尔凶杀案
Seems like a pretty straightforward Nightingale case.
他有辆货车 深蓝色
He had a truck. Dark blue.
车后面搭着白色的车篷
Had one of those white camper shells on the back.
她至少看见过他七次
She saw him at least seven times.
他肯定在跟踪这些受害者
He was stalking his victims.
请下车 先生
Step out of the vehicle, sir!
先生
Sir!
1996年11月10日
你觉得这是怎么回事
What do you think happened?
我离他只有十五米 萨奇
It was 50 feet away from him, Satch.
他就在离我十五米远的地方偷看朱莉
He was 50 feet away, watching Julie,
我竟然让他逃走了
and I just let him get away.
验尸官推测 尸体埋在这儿
The coroner's guessing that the body's been there
至少三个月了
at least three months.
一两天内我们查不出死者身份
We won't have an ID for a couple of days.
是卡曼·萨利纳斯
It's Carmen Salinas.
-你怎么这么肯定 -因为我知道
- How are you so sure? - Because I know.
因为正是她的案子让我注意到这辆卡车
Because it was her case that led me to his truck.
这么说一切都跟你有关
So this is all about you?
南丁格尔杀手不仅仅引我们找到这具尸体
Look, the Nightingale's not just leading us to a body.
他还给我留了信
He's sending me a message,
嘲笑我抓不到他
laughing at me because I can't catch him.
我很想表示同情 弗兰克
You know, I enjoy a good pity party, Frank,
可你吓到他了 你没白费力气
but you rattled him-- that's not nothing.
是吗 那又能怎么样
Oh, yeah? What'd that get us?
我们又发现了一具尸体
It got us a body.
一个饱受折磨的家庭
And a family that's been through hell that
终于能有所了结
can finally have some closure,
也许开始抚平伤痛 你看看 看看
maybe start to heal-- look, look, look, look.
我们查到了那辆卡车
We ID'd the truck.
没错 原来是偷来的牌照
Yeah, it came back stolen plates.
我们知道了他会跟踪受害者
And we know that he stalks his victims.
医院停车场有监控摄像
Hospitals have security cameras in the parking lots.
如果他要偷♥窥♥护士
If he's casing a nurse,
谁说他会一直呆在车里
who says he stays in his car?
我们让他开始行动
We get him to start acting out like this,
他一定会有所疏忽
he's bound to slip up.
这样我们就能抓住他
That's how we catch him.
我不知道我还能不能等
I'm not sure I can wait.
黑洞频率
第一季 第六集
CQ CQ 呼叫CQ
CQ? CQ, calling CQ.
抱歉 对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
你听起来有点喘 刚去跑步了吗
You sound winded. You just go for a run?
没有 我... 我睡过头了
No, I--I slept in.
-你接受我的建议了吗 -什么建议
- Did you take my advice? - What advice?
就是... 好好享受生活的建议
You know, about living your life.
你是在问我有没有交男朋友吗
Are you asking me if I have a guy here?
不知道啊 你有吗
I don't know. Do you?
好吧 你要是拿我开涮 我可要走了
Okay, if you're gonna bust my balls, I'm gonna leave.
好啦 我在开玩笑
Okay, I'm kidding.
听着 你还记不记得伊娃说
Listen, you remember that truck
她妈妈失踪前她看到的那辆卡车吗
that Eva said she saw before her mom's disappearance?
记得 那辆蓝色露营车
Yeah. Yeah, the blue camper.
对 前两天我看到那辆车了
Yeah, I saw it the other day.
你和你妈当时在公园里
You and your mom were at the park,
那辆车在监视她
and, uh, it was watching her.
南丁格尔杀手在跟踪妈妈
The Nightingale is stalking mom,
你却在八卦我的性生活
and you're grilling me about my sex life?
也许是我不想承认
Maybe I didn't want to admit
事情被我搞得有多糟 好吗
how bad I messed up, okay?
-什么意思 -我去追他 但他跑了
- What do you mean? - I chased him, and he got away.
看到车牌号♥了吗 车身号♥呢
Well, did you get a plate? A VIN number?
没有 既然你问了
No, I got a torched truck,
我只能说 我找到一辆被焚毁的货车
that's what I got, since you're asking.
-无所谓了 -什么
- It doesn't matter. - What?
我们知道他会出现在哪儿
We know where he's gonna be.
我们知道他在跟踪受害人 两天后
We know he stalks his victims, and in two days' time,
12号♥
阿曼达
他劫持了阿曼达·鲍德温
he takes Amanda Baldwin.
你是让我去看着她吗
So you're saying I watch her?
我的意思让你们出动全部警力去看着她
I'm saying you get a whole damn team on her.
没错 拿她做诱饵
And yeah, use her as bait.
这样我们才能抓住他
That's how we catch him.
我们 不
Oh, we? Oh, no.
你是指我 我才能抓住他
You mean me. That's how I catch him.
听着 邻居遛狗的时候
Look, a neighbor walking his dog
零点左右看到阿曼达
saw Amanda around midnight.
第二天早上六点 她被报失踪
She's reported missing at 6:00 a.m the next morning,
也就是说接下来的36小时内她是安全的
which means she's safe for the next 36 hours.
南丁格尔杀手一定会在这段时间内出现
The Nightingale is bound to show up sometime in there.
我们就能抓到他了
That is how we catch him.
我觉得应该告知阿曼达 让她参与
I think we should tell Amanda. Let her in on it.
我不许你现在放弃
Don't you dare lose your nerve on me now.
你这么做了 一切都会改变
You do, and everything changes.
南丁格尔杀手就跑了 我们有得匆忙
The Nightingale disappears, and we are scrambling
去拯救下一个受害者 就是妈妈
to save the next victim, who happens to be Mom.
那阿曼达要是知道了我们利用她作为
And how do you think Amanda's gonna feel about
抓到连环杀手的诱饵 会怎么想 蕾米
being uesd as a bait for a serial killer, Raimy?
我们救了她之后 她肯定感激万分
After we save her life, pretty damn grateful.
要鸡蛋吗
Eggs?
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
完全不知道
No idea.
我也是
Me neither.
这些抽屉里的玩意儿真不少
You have not one implement in these drawers
这些都可以称为厨房♥用品
an honest man could call a kitchen utensil.
我是不是今早该消失的
Was I not supposed to be here this morning?
是我误会了吗
Did I misread?
不 你很好 昨晚很...
No, you're great. Last night was...
很棒
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表