剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
Come in.
什么事
Sup?
什么事
What's up?
室友不在家
Roommate not home?
你不用再担心
Look, you don't got to worry about
米拉贝拉了 好吗
Miracella anymore, all right?
但你在担心
But you do.
斯坦给了她警告
Stan put a warning card out on her.
真的吗
Really?
-他还在玩这招 -什么意思
- He's playing this one cards up? - Meaning what?
就是说他会像对付小杰一样去对付她
Meaning he preferred to do her like he did Little Jay.
死在车里 两枪爆头
Dead in a car, two to the skull.
-我说错了吗 -我不知道细节
- Tell me I'm wrong. - I don't know the particulars.
你是不想知道细节
You don't want to know the particulars.
但我知道你确实不能
Look, but I do know you can't be going around
到处议论别人
saying stuff like that.
你为什么在护着他 萨奇
Why are you protecting him, Satch?
你知道他是什么人
Huh? You know what he is.
-你真这样想 -对
- Really? - Yeah!
笨蛋 你真这样想
Dumbass, really?
我是在保护你
I'm protecting you.
那我真是谢谢你了
I appreciate that.
好吧 不用谢
Yeah, well, don't mention it.
好了 姑娘们 派对结束了
All right, girls, party's over.
再见 米歇尔
Bye, Michelle.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
小穆奇·威尔逊[著名球星]
Hey, Mookie Wilson.
-训练怎么样 -很好
- How was practice? - Good.
很好
Good.
-打得精彩吗 -谢了 教练
- Hit 'em hard? Thanks, Coach.
把你东西收好
Put your stuff away.
再次谢谢你
Thank you again.
我也想早点下班 但是...
I tried to get off early, but it was...
简直忙疯了
it was nuts.
没事 能帮到忙我很开心
Of course. I'm happy to help.
回见
See you soon.
其实 那天我过得很开心
Um, you know--I had a great time the other day.
是啊
Yeah, uh...
我也是...
me too, it was...
确实挺开心的
it was fun.
也许有空可以再试试
Maybe we can do it again.
我下周没什么安排
I'm pretty open next week.
好啊 可以
Yeah, we should. Um...
挺好的
sounds good.
好
All right.
那就说定了
It's a date.
是不是不应该...
Mm. Oh, was that--
-没事 -我错了
- No, no, no it's- - My bad.
-回见 -好 再见
- I'll see you soon. - Yeah, okay, sure.
我把营地相关人员都查了一遍
So I ran all the names from the camp files.
露营者 辅♥导♥员 工作人员
Campers, counselors, staff.
有线索吗
Anything?
没有 查到8个酒驾
Not really, we got eight DUIs,
还有些小偷小摸 擅闯私人领地的
some petty theft, a little trespassing.
但没有我们应该关注的人
But no one we should keep on our radar.
-就是毫无进展 -也不是
- So we have nothing? - No, not quite.
我刚接了一通电♥话♥
See, I just got a call.
似乎有个年轻人团体
Apparently, there was some youth group
跟这个营地关系密切
that was associated with the camp.
他们每年夏天
They bussed in juvenile delinquents
都会送一些少年犯去那里两周
from rough neighborhoods every summer for two weeks.
圣·艾比盖尔少管所
St. Abigail's Angels.
算是有用线索 对吗
That's promising, right?
这家少管所的负责人在这边工作
Well, the guy who ran it, he works here in the city
已经请他过来了
and I got him coming in now.
你觉得他们之间有过真爱吗
You think the two of them ever had a chance?
你怎么突然想起这个
What got you thinking in on that?
如果我要赌一对情侣是真爱的话
Well, you know, if I had to bet and go all in on one couple,
我会选他们
it would've been them.
1996年11月20日
你知道我女儿在哪里吗
Do you know where my daughter is?
你知道拉瑞莎在哪里吗
Do you know where Larissa is?
妈 我已经跟你说过了
Mom, I already told you, they said they don't have
他们没有新线索
any new information.
女士 我是弗兰克·沙利文警探
Ma'am, my name is Detective Frank Sullivan.
隶属于纽约警局
I'm with the NYPD.
纽约警局
NYPD?
那你来这里干什么
What're you doing all the way up here?
我们在查一个案子
We're looking into a case
可能与拉瑞莎的失踪
that, uh, may or may not be related to
有一定关系
Larissa's disappearance.
什么案子
What case?
女士 恕我无可奉告
Ma'am, I'm really not at liberty to say.
我们还在调查
Uh, it's an ongoing investigation.
是那个连环杀手吗
Is it that serial killer?
南丁格尔
The Nightingale?
他叫这个名字 对吧
That's his name, right?
我总在新闻里听到他的事
I keep hearing about him on the news.
别告诉我那个怪物带走了我女儿
Tell me that animal did not take my daughter.
-阿伯特夫人 -如果你有任何线索...
- Mrs. Abbott, I-- Please, if you know anything.
我只想知道她没事
I just need to know that she's okay.
我们一直在尽全力
We're doing everything that we can.
好吗 我向你保证
Okay? I promise you.
但是我需要你的帮助
But I'm gonna need some help from you.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
梅根
你可以随便看
Take as long as you need.
圣·艾比盖尔少管所开多久了
So how long has St. Abigail's Angels been around?
萨奇·雷纳副队长
上世纪八十年代♥开♥的
Well, I started it up in the late '80s.
在曼哈顿圣·艾比盖尔教堂
at St. Abigail's Church in Manhattan.
我担任执事
I'm a deacon there.
我们会帮助附近的问题孩子
We cater to at-risk kids in the neighborhood,
努力不让他们学坏
try to keep them off the streets as best we can.
让他们去做志愿者 做运动 外出学习
You know, volunteer work, sports, field trips,
这类的
stuff like that.
也包括露营吗
That include the camp?
80年代的时候 我为经营
I, uh--I worked for the folks
秘境营地的人工作过
who ran Hideaway back in the '80s.
都是很好的人
Real nice people.
有一年 我问他们能否
One year, I asked them if they were open
在暑期为孩子们开几周的夏令营
to hosting the kids a couple weeks out of the summer,
他们都很赞同
and they were all for it.
所以一想到南丁格尔杀手可能与那有关
And that's why it kills me to think the Nightingale
我就很揪心
had anything to do with this place.
那参加夏令营的孩子有没有比较出格的
Any of your Angels ever act out while they were up there?
这些孩子的生活经历
Listen, these kids have been dealde
可能比较糟
a pretty crappy hand in life.
但说到底 都还是好孩子
But at the end of the day, they're good kids.
我们每种可能都要考虑到
We're just running down every possibility.
我明白
No, I get it.
你们每个细节都不能放过
You need to turn over every stone.
如果我不承认某些孩子
Well, I'd be lying to you if I said some
格外顽固 那就是撒谎了
of them weren't in rougher shape than others.
所以我才联♥系♥了你们
That's why I called.
我们希望教堂能提供
Well, we were hoping that the church could provide us
那些孩子的材料
with paperwork on all these kids.
90年代早期的吗
From the early '90s?
好 我去查查
Yeah, I can have a look.
非常感谢
We appreciate that.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表