剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
《黑洞频率》前情提要
Previously on "Frequency"...
我们改变了历史
We changed something.
你活了下来 可妈妈却死了
You lived, but Mom died.
-怎么会这样 -南丁格尔杀手
- How is that even possible? - The Nightingale Killer.
他还活着 且又杀害了20多人
He lived, and he's killed at least 20 more.
我知道我给你和小蕾带来了很多痛苦
I know I've caused you and Raims all kinds of pain.
你必须离开 弗兰克
You need to leave, Frank.
我会用尽一切办法 一切能力去救她
I'm gonna do everything in my power to save her.
我想让你知道这一点
I want you to know that.
除此之外 我其实并不在乎我会怎么样
After that, I don't really care what happens to me.
你现在非常不安全
Your life is in immediate danger right now.
这个南丁格尔杀手 他会来
This Nightingale, he is going to come
他会找上你的
and he is going to take you.
小宝贝 你叫什么名字
What's your name, sweetheart?
1996年7月17日
你现在已经安全了
You're safe now, okay?
如果你告诉我发生了什么 我就能帮你
If you tell me what happened, I can help you.
那个男人 带走了我妈妈
The man, he took my mommy.
黑洞频率
第一季 第四集
我在南丁格尔案未证实档案里发现了这个
Found this in the unconfirmed Nightingale files.
你了解情况吗
You know it?
失踪
卡曼·萨莉纳斯
卡曼·萨利纳斯
Yeah, Carmen Salinas.
1996年11月3日
她在几个月前被拐走 我知道这事
She was abducted four months ago; I'm familiar.
她失踪的那晚
Yeah, well her daughter was found
警方发现她女儿
walking down the middle of the street in Brooklyn
游荡在布鲁克林的街道上
the night she disappeared.
询问了她的警♥察♥
The police who questioned her
认为她可能看到了全部经过
said she might have saw the whole thing.
由于卡曼是名护士 你想知道为什么...
And since Carmen was a nurse, you want to know why we...
我觉得这就是起典型的
Seems like a pretty straightforward
-南丁格尔凶杀案 -我赞同
- Nightingale case. - I agree.
但我们一直没找到尸体
But we never found a body,
手上的其他线索也陷入僵局
and whatever other leads we had went cold.
那这个小姑娘 伊娃
Okay, and this girl, Eva, what if...
她会不会看到了什么
what if she saw something?
她只说她妈妈被一个男人带走了 仅此而已
She said a man took her mom. That's it.
她心灵遭受了创伤 她爸爸也不想
She was pretty traumatized, and her father didn't want us
让我们对她再次造成伤害
making things worse for her.
有人调查过他吗
Did anybody look at him for it?
当然 他是个好人
Of course. The guy's a good guy, though.
我记得他是个包工头
He's a construction foreman, I think.
但这事对他打击也很大
But this messed him up, man.
他现在依然会打来电♥话♥询问案件进展
He still calls in to see about our progress.
也可能小女孩愿意开口述说了
Could be the girl's ready to talk again.
我想推动一下调查进展
I wanna try pushing the ball forward.
希望你能有所发现
I'll take whatever you can get.
谢谢
Thank you.
下午好 你是马尔科·萨利纳斯吗
Afternoon. You Marco Salinas?
差不多吧
Most days.
您有什么事
What can I do for you?
我是弗兰克·沙利文警探
Detective Frank Sullivan. I was, uh,
不知能否问你几个问题
hoping I could ask you a few questions.
宝贝 进屋去
Sweetie, go on inside.
很快就好
I'll be a few minutes.
我们一会儿去买♥♥冰淇淋
We can go get some ice cream or something.
我在新闻上看过你 毒品的案子
Seen you on the news. That drug thing.
他们说你是英雄
They're saying you're some kind of a hero.
你怎么来调查失踪人口了
What are you doing on a missing persons?
其实我现在在调查南丁格尔案
I'm actually working the Nightingale now.
所以 想好好了解一下你妻子的案子
So, I wanted to take a closer look at your wife's case.
我很高兴能另派人手调查
Well, I'm happy to hear there's some fresh eyes,
但不确定能否帮到你
but I'm not sure how I can help you.
事件的经过我已经跟警方叙述过多次了
I've been over everything a hundred times with you guys.
我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
我也很抱歉贸然来访
And I'm sorry about, uh, dropping by, you know.
但我正要回家 我就住附近 第35大街
But I was on my way home. I live over near, uh, 35th.
真的吗 世界真小 你在这附近长大
No kidding. Small world, you grow up here?
是啊 土生土长的
Oh, yeah, yeah. Born and bred here.
后来去贝赛德读高中
Went to Bayside High.
那我就不跟你争了
Oh, well, I won't hold that against you.
我是在卡多佐读的
Went to Cardozo myself.
-士师队加油 -没错
- Go Judges. - Oh, yeah, yeah.
我知道你想找她聊 可她当时什么也没看到
I know you want to talk to her but she didn't see anything.
她已经失踪四个月了
It's been four months since her disappearance.
要知道她有可能会回忆起什么
You know there's always a chance she'll remember something new.
可是 我们好不容易熬过了那段日子
Thing is, we've had a pretty rough go.
大多数时候我都不愿起床
I can barely make it out of bed most days,
伊娃 她跟她妈妈是那么亲近
and Eva, her aer her mom were peas in a pod.
可现在 她在学校没有朋友
Now her friends don't play with her at school.
她的老师们也对她区别对待
Her teachers treat her differently.
这都在时刻提醒着她
It's a constant reminder.
不过我觉得她已经逐渐适应了
Still, I think she's starting to come to terms.
我不想让那些糟糕的经历
And I don't want to jeopardize all that
破坏我们已经取得的进展
by dragging her through it all again so soon.
如果我是你
I was in your shoes,
我大概也会为我女儿这样考虑
I guess I'd do the same for my daughter.
这样吧
Tell you what.
如果她提到有关的情况
If she, um, if she says anything about it,
就打给我 好吗
you just give me a call, okay?
她女儿的名字叫伊娃吗
Okay, her daughter's name is Eva?
是啊 2016年她应该29岁了
Yeah, yeah, she'd be 29 in 2016.
我看看 伊娃·萨利纳斯
Let's see. Eva Salinas.
受害者生平
住在布鲁克林 高中辍学
Lives in Brooklyn, dropped out of high school.
上一份稳定工作是09年在一家宠物店上班
Last steady job was in '09. She worked at a pet shop.
这些都是她档案里的信息吗
You got all that on her file?
不是 网上的
No, Internet.
你家拨号♥上网的网速挺快啊
Wow. Your dial-up's fast.
想起来了 她出过书
Oh, that's right. She wrote a book.
《一个女孩的噩梦 南丁格尔留下的阴影》
写南丁格尔案的 四个月前出版的
About the Nightingale. It came out four months ago.
是吗 在我这边 她母亲失踪已经四个月
No kidding. See, on my end, it's been four months
而且伊娃现在已经不说话了
since her mother disappeared and Eva's not saying a word.
好像是什么二十周年纪念
Yeah, it was some kind of 20th anniversary thing.
特遣队有人看过
Someone on the task force read it.
说没什么有用信息
Said it didn't offer much.
主要是讲受害者的故事 各种故事
She tells the victim's stories, different theories.
但既然她终于开口了
But it still sounds like she's finally talking.
你应该去调查一下
I mean, you should track her down.
爸 1996年南丁格尔的下一个目标
Dad, the Nightingale's next victim
就在今天的九天后失踪
disappears nine days from now in '96.
我们应该关注这个
That's where we should be working.
小蕾 这位父亲
Come on, Raims, this guy, you know,
刚失去了妻子
he just lost his wife.
独自抚养女儿
I mean, he's raising his daughter alone.
虽然希望很渺茫
I mean, may--maybe it's a long shot, right?
但是也许可以帮助我们
But maybe this helps us stop the Nightingale
赶在南丁格尔再次出手前阻止他
before he gets his next victim.
我就知道
Ha! This is it.
你个无线电发烧友
You are a ham radio enthusiast.
-我在办案 -跟其他宅警官一起吗
- I'm working a case. - With the other nerd cops.
你难道不用回家陪老婆孩子吗
Don't you have a wife and kid to get home to?
-你喝醉了 -大胆
- You're drunk. - How dare you.
-别 戈多 住手 -有人吗
- Don't. Stop. Gordo. Gordo, stop, seriously. - Mine. Hello.
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
一群死宅 出门玩行不行
Hey, why don't you go outside, you nerds.
培养点乐趣 别烦我朋友了
Get a life. Leave my friend alone.
你以前没这么无聊的 小蕾
You used to be able to have fun, Raim.
你以前知道该如何发泄压力
You know, you used to know how to blow off some steam
-时不时带个男人回家 -求你闭嘴吧
- and bring a guy home every now and then. - Oh, please stop talking.
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表