剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
Are you screwing with me?
我
Me?
皇后区的弗兰克
Frank from Queens.
女儿想和宇航员通话
Daughter who tries to talk to astronauts,
你确定你不是在钓我
and you're not trolling me?
我不是在什么你
I'm so-- I'm not what-ing you?
弗兰克什么 你姓什么
Frank what. What is your last name?
沙利文
Sullivan.
这不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business.
你知道吗 皇后区的
Okay, you know what, Queens?
你现在让我感觉很怪异
You're weirding me out right now.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, what...
你的无线电台呼号♥是多少
what's your call sign?
我说过我的呼号♥是WQ2YV
I told you my call sign, it's WQ2YV.
你女儿叫什么
What's your daughter's name?
我
I--.
你知道吗 我不玩了
You know what? I'm out.
我的名字是蕾米·伊丽莎白·沙利文
My name is Raimy Elizabeth Sullivan.
我父亲的名字是弗朗西斯·约瑟夫·沙利文
My father's name was Francis Joseph Sullivan.
我住在皇后区贝塞德镇勃朗宁街810号♥
I live at 810 Browning in Bayside, Queens,
我一直住在这里
where I have lived my whole life,
我父亲 弗兰克
which is the same house where my father, Frank,
在离开我母亲之前也住在这里
after he left my mother, Julie--
你到底是谁 快告诉我
Come on, who the hell is this? Right now.
他曾经给我留过生日礼物
Used to leave me birthday presents...
在一个咖啡罐里
In a coffee can.
你烧到了机箱
You burnt the box.
什么
What?
你烧到了机箱
You burnt the box!
告诉我你刚才没有烧到机箱
Tell me you did not just burn the box.
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
你现在给我听好
I want you to listen to me right now.
如果你再调到这个频率
If you come on this frequency again,
如果你再联♥系♥我 老天爷
if you contact me again, and so help me God,
如果你敢靠近我的家庭 我绝对饶不了你
if you go near my family, I will hunt you down
我会杀了你
and I will kill you!
-听清楚了吗 -弗兰克
- Do you copy that? - Frank!
爸爸
Dad?
我叫蕾米·沙利文
My name is Raimy Sullivan.
我希望
and I'm looking...
与"发现号♥"航♥天♥飞机通话
to talk to space shuttle "Discovery."
这是什么
What is this?
把这面旗帜插到只有我能看见的地方
I want you to stick this flag where only I can see it.
这个联络方式只有你知我知 好吗
It's gonna be our little super-secret communication system, okay?
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
求你别走 爸爸
Please don't go! Daddy!
-爸爸 爸爸 -回去吧 别难过
- Daddy, Daddy! - Come on, come on.
你案子的尸体 是名女性
Okay, your body. It's a female.
三十岁左右
Most likely late 20s, early 30s.
很可能是20或25年前被人丢在沼泽里的
Probably dumped in the marsh about 20, 25 years ago.
但这不能令我的腿感到刺痛
But that's not what sent the tingle up my leg.
你的腿还会感到刺痛吗 马尔科
You still get tingles up your leg, Marco?
是的 当然
I do, yes.
但只有残骸很吸引我的时候
But only if it's an attractive set of remains.
找到两串念珠
Got two sets of rosaries here.
一串系在手腕
One bound around the wrist,
另一串系在脚踝
the other bound around the ankles.
仪式杀人吗
A ritual killing?
我想起90年代
I worked a serial murderer
一个连环杀手有段时间经常作案
who was active for a hot minute back in the '90s
人称"南丁格尔杀手"
Called him the "Nightingale Killer""
是的 专杀护士
Sure. Targeted nurses.
他用念珠吗
He used rosaries?
并没有公开 可是这样的
Well, it wasn't made public, but, yes.
三名受害者都是一样的
All three victims the same.
或许还有第四名受害者
Maybe there were four.
纽约警署案件文档
"南丁格尔案" 未经证实
1996年
布鲁克林又发现一具尸体
失踪
通缉
南丁格尔杀手
弗兰克·沙利文
东河发现卧底警♥察♥尸体
如何才算泥足深陷
好警♥察♥何时变坏
与死者交流
通灵师
-里基 -怎么样
- Hey, Ricky. - So?
别卖♥♥关子了 哥们
Don't hold out on me, bro.
那事成了吗
Is the deal going down or not?
成了
We're on, man.
好极了 兄弟
Love it, man.
来吧
Come on.
我跟你说 杰
Look, Jay?
就是这个人
This is the guy.
联络好了
This hookup's good to go.
我的天 你钓到了小杰吗
Holy crap, you got to Little Jay?
他上钩了吗
Did he take the bait?
他想要个箱子 明晚
He wants a case. Tomorrow night.
12把钥匙
12 keys?
能弄到
We can do that.
好的
Yeah, okay.
没问题
We can do that.
你死定了
I got you!
我得打几个电♥话♥
I got to make some calls.
斯坦
Hey, Stan.
你...
You, um...
你相信"阴阳魔界"这种东西吗
you believe in that "Twilight Zone" stuff?
我不知道那是什么 弗兰克
I don't know what that means, Frank.
你知道的 比如...
Eh, you know, like, uh...
时间旅行 与未来的人交谈
time travel, communicating with the future.
你觉得这种事是真的吗
You think that stuff's possible?
哥们 你搞定了小杰 他可是"蛇头"
Bro, you take down Little Jay, that's the head of the snake.
我们得回家 我太想回家了
We get to go home and I really want to go home,
你的事情都处理好了吧
so please tell me you're squared away.
我没事 我很好
No, I'm good, man. I'm good.
蕾米
Raimy!
蕾米
Raimy.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
是他 丹尼尔
It's him, Daniel!
蕾米 你在说什么
Raimy, what're you talking about?
出什么事了
What happened?
是那台无线电
The ham radio.
有一天晚上
The other night...
发出了声音
a voice came on.
可那台无线电是坏的
But the ham radio doesn't work--
没坏 我可以用
It works. It works for me.
我不知道为什么 真的不知道
I--I don't have answers, I really don't.
但我们聊过几次
But we talked a couple of times.
-他说他叫弗兰克 -他说他叫弗兰克吗
- He said his name was Frank. - He said his name was Frank?
不 还有别的事 相信我
No, there were other things, I--trust me,
我们俩一开始都不相信
neither one of us believed it at first, either.
他很聪明
He's smart.
他留下了只有我懂的线索
He's leaving clues only I would know.
这人是你♥爸♥爸吗
This is your father?
看看报纸上的日期
Look at the date on the newspaper.
10月22号♥
It's October 22.
-上面写着1996年 -是的
- This says 1996. - Yes!
20年前的今天
20 years ago today.
因为时间是平行移♥动♥的
Because time is moving parallel.
是同一天 但他在1996年
It's the same day, but he's in '96,
而我在现在 这说明无线电那边的人就是他
and I'm now--it proves he's the one on the ham.
丹尼尔 就是这么回事
Daniel this is what I do--
我知道 所以...
I know. I know, which is why...
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表