剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
Between the vacuum and the Christmas ornaments?
你不相信我 好
You don't believe me? Fine.
问她 她会告诉你的
Ask her, she'll tell you.
她的证词不可信
She's not a credible witness.
为什么 因为她爸为了防止她乱说
Why, because she was in the nut house
把她送到过疯人院
that her dad put her in to shut her up?
-她弟弟告诉她的 -那就是道听途说
- Her brother told her. - Then it's hearsay.
搞到她弟弟的证词
Look, get a statement from the brother.
也许会更站得住脚
Maybe that'll hold water.
手术很成功
Well, surgery went well,
但他的血型和身份证上的不符
considering he had the wrong blood type on his ID card.
我们及时发现了算他走运
He's lucky we caught it.
-那是班森先生的姐姐吗 -谁
- Is that Mr. Benson's sister? - Who?
-病人 -罗比·沃马克
- The patient. - Robbie Womack.
不是 是卡特·班森
No, Carter Benson.
现在你知道我为什么不想来医院了
Now you know why I didn't want to go to the hospital.
你用化名生活了多久
How long have you been living under an alias?
我逃走之后就在用了
Soon after I ran away.
可能是十六 七岁吧
Maybe I was 16, 17.
这个假身份花尽了我所有积蓄
That ID cost me every penny I had,
但很值得 他找不到我了
but it was worth it for him not to find me.
你之前说的
What did you mean when you said
他不止杀了我妈妈是什么意思
he killed more than my mom?
我觉得他就是南丁格尔杀手
I think he's the Nightingale killer,
所以你一定要告诉我她经历了什么
and that's why it is so important you tell me what happened to her.
我 我告诉你了 我不知道
I--I told you. I don't know.
只要是你记得的事
Anything you can remember.
我那时才十三岁 我...
I was 13, I--
你要理解我 我有自己的家人
You gotta understand-- I have a family.
我有个我爱的老婆 一个很棒的儿子
I got a wife I adore, an amazing son.
我逃走了 我把一切都抛下了
I got away. I put that all behind me.
她没有 梅根留下来了
She didn't. Meghan stayed.
你继父让她过得生不如死
And your step-dad made her life a kind of hell
我没法想象 但你能
I can't even imagine, but you can.
你知道他能干出什么事来
You know what he's capable of.
你知道他会杀了她
You know he'll kill her.
如果你回去救她 你应该这么做
If you came back to save her, this is how you do it.
他也想杀了我
He tried to kill me too.
梅根救了我
Meghan saved me.
那是在一个夏天 我们都去露营了
It was that summer we all went to camp.
秘境营地 梅根就是在那里割伤自己的
Hideaway. That's when Meghan cut herself.
她反抗他
She fought him.
她是一个唯一反抗过他的人
She was the only one who did.
然后他把她送到那个机构去
And then he sent her away to that institution.
大概一个月后 妈妈回去上班了
About a month later, mom went back to work.
她说 梅根走了
She said, with Meghan gone,
她就有更多时间了 而我们很缺钱
she had more time and that we needed the money,
但我知道她这么做是想摆脱他
but I know she did it to get away from him.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
公交晚点了 真是不走运
The buses were running late. It's the worst.
等了好久
Took forever.
我一会就回来
I'll be right back.
我年纪很小
I was young.
我不知道发生了什么
I didn't understand what was happening.
把饭吃完
Finish your meal.
我...我只知道梅根离开后
I just--just knew when Meghan left,
妈妈就崩溃了
mom started falling apart.
她什么都不在乎了 他们总是吵架
She didn't care anymore, and they were fighting all the time.
不 我没有 没有别人 乔
No, I didn't! There's no one else, Joe!
-我发誓 -你这个贱婊♥子♥
- I swear to God! - You're just a common whore!
不 求你了 是公交晚点 我发誓
No! Please! It was the buses, I swear!
-承认吧... -求你了 乔
- Confess... - Please, Joe!
不然要你遭天罚
Or know his wrath!
不 不
No! No!
但那一次...
But this time...
那一次不一样
this time was different.
我以为他会用皮带抽我
I was sure he was gonna give me the belt,
但是他没有...
but instead...
这是件好事 孩子 别难过
This is a good thing, son. Don't be sad.
我们这是拯救她的灵魂
We're gonna save her soul.
我们会好好安葬她
We're gonna give her a good death.
临终的艺术
Ars moriendi.
祈祷天使的帮助
Invoking the aid of all angels.
请求宽恕所有的罪恶
Forgiving all sins upon grace.
借上帝之爱
And by virtue of his passion...
接受她
receive her unto you.
这是他最后一次说到这件事
And that was the last time we spoke about it.
就好像她从未存在过
It's like she never existed.
其他受害者呢
What about the other victims?
你也许认识其中一个
You may have known one.
拉瑞莎·阿伯特 她是夏令营里的一名护士
Larissa Abbott, she worked as a nurse at that camp.
我知道她是谁
I mean, I knew who she was.
梅根割伤自己时她救了她
She helped Meghan when she cut herself,
但我只知道这么多了
but that's all I know.
好吧 最后一个问题
Okay, just one last thing.
你父亲把你母亲的尸体从那个小房♥间移走了
Your dad moved your mom's body from that closet.
你知道他会把尸体放在哪
Do you have any idea where he could have put her?
我也希望我知道
I wish I did.
那个弟弟 罗比 还没死吗
The brother, Robbie, he's not dead?
梅根只是以为他父亲杀了他
Meghan just assumed her dad killed him.
他一直躲着 用化名生活
He's been in hiding, living under an alias.
我来捋一捋
So let me get this straight.
他现在还活着 1996年
He's still alive, right now, in 1996?
我是说 他可以为他母亲的死作证
I mean, he--he could testify for his mom's murder.
他也许还知道尸体在哪
He might even have an idea where the body was moved.
我问了 他不知道
I asked, and he doesn't.
你们还能把执事关多久
How long do you think you can hold the Deacon for?
我不知道 也许一两天吧
Huh? I mean--I don't-- maybe a day? Two?
我审问了他一会 他什么都不说
I went at him for a while. He didn't say anything.
其他的呢
What about the others?
他提起过拉瑞莎吗
Did he say anything about Larissa?
是啊 他什么都跟我说
Yeah, 'cause he's a Chatty Cathy.
怎么可能
Come on.
我觉得你要问问他
I think you ask him.
蕾米 我们要谨慎行事 好吗
Raimy, we gotta be careful here, okay?
我们只知道这个人
The only person that we know right now
杀了自己的妻子
that he murdered is his wife.
你强硬一点 逼他招供
Then you go harder. You break him.
什么意思 伤害他吗 他被看着呢
What do you mean, hurt him? He's in custody.
你宁愿让他这么走掉吗
You'd rather he walked?
不 我们谈过这个了
No, we talked about this.
我得按规矩来 你懂吗
I have to go at things right, you know?
我不像你那样还有重新来的机会
I don't get do-overs like you.
时间不会重来洗刷掉我犯的错 我...
I mean, time doesn't just restart and wash away my digressions, I--
不管我犯了什么错 都得接受现实
whatever fallout I have, I gotta deal with it.
对你是这样 对你妈也是这样
So do you, so does your mother.
听着 孩子 我会回去问问执事 好吗
Look, kiddo, I'll-- I'll go back in with the Deacon, okay?
我会让他开口
I'll--I'll get him to talk.
不用了 我明白
No, I get it.
我再看看我这边还能挖到什么
I'll see what I can dig up on my end.
我们离破案就差一点了
We're so close right now.
只差一步就能成功了
Just one more line drive and we're home.
你是唯一一个大于十二岁
You know, you're the only person over 12
还在吃花生酱泡芙的人
who has a reliable supply of Peanut Butter Puffys.
另外 我得远离我老爸
Plus, I had to get away from my dad.
他还在这里吗
He's still here?
是的 他老婆把他甩了 他需要新感情
Oh, yeah. His wife dumps him, he needs a new relationship,
我的家庭就是他的新感情
and my family is it.
好吧 你想待多久就待多久
Well, stay as long as you want,
但我得去上班了
but I gotta get to work.
我猜猜 你是要去抓那个南丁格尔杀手了
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表