剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
great.
我不习惯依赖
I have attachment issues.
鸡蛋而已
It's just eggs.
而且我快迟到了
And I'm late for work.
你的车丢局里了
You left your car at the station.
要我带你吗
You want a ride?
我乘地铁
I'll take the subway.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I--
-这是玩笑吗 -不
- Is this a joke? - No.
真的 我发誓我没有跟踪你
No, I swear I'm not stalking you.
我平时不怎么乘地铁的
I don't even usually take the subway.
我每天早上都坐
Yeah, well, I do. Every morning.
你相信命运吗
Do you believe in kismet?
什么
Excuse me?
比如命中注定
Like some things are meant to be.
我没怎么想过这个问题
I hadn't given it that much thought.
我就是禁不住觉得
I just can't help but feel like
我们之间有某种牵绊
we have this connection.
我们出于同样的理由 喜欢同一家酒吧
We both love the same dive bar for the same reasons.
薯条 爱情男孩的歌♥
Puffy fries? Loverboy?
好像上辈子我们认识似的
Almost like we knew each other in another life.
-是不是很诡异 -是的
- Is that too weird? - Yeah. It is.
可换乘1 2 3号♥线...
Transfer is available to the 1, 2, 3...
好 回放 回放
All right, go back. Go back.
停
Stop.
看到没 那里
See? Right there.
就是这辆车 这是阿曼达
There's the truck. There's Amanda.
好吧 我看到了 我也看到一大堆护士
Yeah, I see her. I also see a bunch of nurses.
这是医疗中心 为什么就认准她了
It's a medical center, so why put a tail specifically on her?
因为她在两所医院
Because we spotted the Nightingale's truck
十次轮班的过程里
outside of both clinics she works at
有八次都发现了南丁格尔的货车
eight out of the last ten shifts.
这不足以派出一支警♥察♥队伍跟进
That's not enough to warrant a team.
我只有这些 萨奇
It's all I got, Satch.
我只有一辆烧焦的货车和一些
I got a torched truck; I got forensics
分辨不出车身号♥的废片
that hasn't come back with a VIN yet.
这些就是我们的全部了
This right here is all we have.
我这里有全市所有医院的监控
I got surveillance from every single hospital in the city.
我花了很长时间筛查 我告诉你
I spent hours combing it, and I'm telling you,
他在跟踪阿曼达 和我确认戈夫有问题一样
he's stalking Amanda, same way I told you it was Goff.
也和你让我去查
The same way you had me run a background check
蕾米的垒球教练一样吗
on Raimy's softball coach?
-你就不能不提那事了吗 -我就提
- Are you ever gonnay you had me let that go? - No.
现在你确定就是这辆车
Now, are you sure this is the truck
在跟踪朱莉吗
that was stalking Julie?
是的
Yes.
好吧 给你一天时间 两辆车
All right, I'll give you 24 hours and two cars.
我会再派一辆跟着朱莉
Plus, we'll put another one on Julie
直到确认她安全
until we know she's safe.
沙利文警探 你知道伊娃·萨利纳斯
Detective Sullivan, knowing Eva Salinas
她自己假装被南丁格尔杀手绑♥架♥
faked her abduction by the Nightingale,
这会被起诉吗
have charges been brought against her?
这个问题应该问地检
That's a question for the district attorney.
那你对杀死你妈妈的凶手
How does it feel to know
还逍遥法外有何感想
that your mother's killer's still out there?
我们为抓到南丁格尔杀手
We're working round the clock
以及为所有受害者找回公道
to apprehend the Nightingale
正在夜以继日地工作
and get justice for all his victims.
既然你补充了那么多糖分
So as soon as that sugar rush kicks in,
我需要你跟进一个情报
I need you to follow up on a tip.
不要 我正在调查个东西呢
Mm, looking into something right now.
迈克可以利用这次机会练习一下
Mike could use the exercise, though.
我们人手不够了
There's plenty to go around.
你知道自从伊娃·萨利纳斯
You know how many tips came in ever since
“失踪的女孩”恶作剧后出现了多少线报吗
Eva Salinas' "Gone Girl" Escapade?
更何况 这个人指名要沙利文警探
Besides, this guy asked for Detective Sullivan.
我吗
Me?
等下 他是纽约郊区的
Wait, he's downstate?
谋杀 终生监禁
Serving life for murder.
动机很充足 去吧
It's a pretty drive. Take the day.
开门
On the gate!
皮尔斯先生
So, Mr. Pierce.
叫我卡尔
Call me Karl.
好吧 卡尔
Okay, Karl.
告诉我为什么你想和我聊聊
Tell me why you wanted to talk to me.
我以为你知道 警探
I think you know, Detective.
你在新闻上看见我了
You saw me on the news?
因为你知道我能回答你一些疑问
Because you know I can give you some answers.
你是说关于南丁格尔杀手的吗
Do you mean about the Nightingale Killer?
关于他
About him.
还有你的母亲
About your mom.
你怎么可能有我想要的答案
What could you possibly tell me?
我有一位特别的朋友
I have a special friend.
谁
Who?
我
Me.
好吧
Okay.
-我和自己聊过 -好吃惊哦
- I talk to myself. - Shocker.
未来的我
In the future.
这你总该感兴趣了吧
Is that something you'd be interested in?
你能和未来对话吗
You can talk to the future?
如何对话
How?
你懂量子物理吗
Do you understand quantum physics?
这个我倒是不太懂
I'm a little out of my kick zone.
时间是无限的
Time is infinite.
事实
Fact.
过去 现在 未来
Past, present, future,
都同时存在
all exist at once.
你要喝点水吗 你脸色很苍白
Would you like a glass of water? You look pale.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
量子物理
Quantum physicists
谁支持这一学说呢
who espouse this belief?
多如牛毛
Dime a dozen.
但是我想证明它
I wanted to prove it.
这花了我20年
It took me 20 years,
但是我做了一个交流工具
but I built a communication device.
一个交流工具
A communication device?
不然我怎么可能和未来对话
How else would you expect me to talk with the future?
那你为什么不告诉自己
Then why didn't you tell yourself
如何逃过牢狱之灾
how to avoid jail?
你还没搞懂
You don't get it.
正是未来的我
My future self
让我进来这个泡菜坛子一样的地方
is the one that put me in this pickle jar.
-怎么回事 -灌木丛
- How? - Shrubbery.
实际上不止那
More than that, actually.
史蒂夫·费舍曼从来不给草坪割草
Steve Fishman never mowed.
他从不动剪刀
He never edged.
从不清扫落叶
Never raked a leaf.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你怎么还没懂
Why are you not getting this?
我是一个十字军成员
I'm a crusader.
真的有必要再增加警♥察♥保护我吗
Is another protective detail really necessary?
这只是个紧急预案 朱尔斯
It's just protocol, Jules.
萨奇坚持要这样 我是说
Satch insisted, and I mean, honestly,
这也没什么大不了的
what's it gonna hurt?
天啊 你能再健忘一点吗 弗兰克
Oh, my God, could you be more oblivious, Frank?
这又不是我的错 我是去...
Hey, this isn't my fault here. I went...
蕾米要回家了
Raimy is gonna come home,
她会看见的
and she's gonna see that.
弗兰克 我已经很努力地保护她了
Hey, Frank, I try so hard to protect her,
我努力不让她知道我很害怕
and to not let her know I'm scared,
外面有个变♥态♥在猎杀护士
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表