剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
我是蕾米·沙利文警探
My name is Detective Raimy Sullivan.
1996年我父亲被人杀害
My father was killed in 1996.
昨晚...
Last night...
-WQ2YV... -你好
- WQ2YV... - Hello?
-你好 -我和他说话了
- Hey. - I spoke to him.
-你父亲吗 -爸爸
- Your father? - Dad?
你是说二十年后
So you're telling me that in 20 years
我会和我的女儿并肩作战
I'm gonna be on the job with my daughter?
不 你明天就会死
No. You die tomorrow.
爸爸活下来了
Dad survived,
但他的获救却改变了一切
but saving his life changed everything.
我们确认了遗骸身份
We've ID'd the remains from the marsh.
我很遗憾 蕾米 这是你母亲
I'm sorry, Raimy, it's your mom.
朱莉·沙利文
失踪日期 1997年1月10日
被纽约警方通缉的连环杀手夺走了母亲的性命
The most wanted serial killer in New York took my mom.
现在 不管我们怎么做
Now, whatever we do,
不论我们怎么努力去复原
however we try to fix things,
历史都在改变
history keeps changing.
你叫丹尼尔·劳伦斯
Your name is Daniel Lawrence.
你怎么知道我名字
How do you know my name?
我是你女朋友
I'm your girlfriend.
我从来没去过皇后区 我也不认识你
I've never been to Queens, and I don't know you.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想找回自己失去的
All I want is to get back what I lost.
《黑洞频率》前情回顾
Previously on "Frequency"...
我就进去把里面的东西统统拿走吗
I'm supposed to go in there and just clean this place out.
这样就会像是他卷款逃离镇子了一样
It'll look like he took the money and skipped town,
他如今就是这么干的
just like he did today.
我找到了梅根的妈妈
I found Meghan's mom.
她就被埋在执事乔家中
She was buried in Deacon Joe's house.
执事乔就是南丁格尔杀手
Deacon Joe is the Nightingale.
现在我要杀了他
Now I'm gonna kill him.
弗兰克 你在哪
Frank, where are you?
蕾米把她的单簧管忘你车里了
Raimy left her clarinet in your car.
打给我
Please call me.
已经二十年了
It's been 20 years.
-我们终于逮到他了 小蕾 -放下枪
- We got him, Raim. - Drop the gun!
我要站在你旁边
And I want to be standing right next to you
亲眼看你铐住这个混♥蛋♥
when you slap the cuffs on that son of a bitch.
为了你的妈妈
This is for your mom.
便利店
我们得掩藏踪迹
We need to cover our tracks here...
这是自己人
We got one of our own.
懂吗
All right?
2016年11月26日
好了 见到你很开心
All right. Good to see you.
你还好吗
You all right?
小蕾 看着我
Raimy, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我们会想出办法的 好吗
We're gonna figure this out, okay?
好
Sure.
没事...
It's all...
一切都会没事的
it's all gonna be fine.
尸体还在那里吗
Is the body still there?
在 验尸官在做收尾工作
Yeah, the coroner's finishing up now.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
我知道你把她当家人 但是上头要求先拘留她
I know she's like family, but IA wants her cordoned off
等他们查清她开枪是否合规
until they decide if it's a good shooting or not.
但最后肯定会判定为合规吧
But we are gonna make sure that it is, right?
这可是南丁格尔杀手
This is the Nightingale we're talking about here.
我不知道 萨奇
I don't know, Satch. I'm getting a lot
很多目击证词都指向她有罪
of incriminating witness statements.
不管是不是南丁格尔杀手
Nightingale or not,
我们都得按规矩办事
we all got to play by the rules here.
尸体为什么还在 爸爸
Why is the body still there, dad?
为什么尸体还在
Why is the body still there?
黑洞频率
第一季 第十一集
1996年11月26日
完了
Oh, no.
宝贝 你先去屋里等
Okay, peanut, I'll meet you inside, okay?
天哪 出了什么事
Oh, my god. What happened?
-听我说 我很好 -你没事吧
- Listen to me, I'm fine. - Are you okay?
我没事 说来话长
I'm fine. It's a long story, okay?
过来 让我看看
Here, let me see. Let me see.
我没事的
Hey, hey, I'm okay.
单簧管演奏的事
Just--I'm so--so sorry
我真的真的很抱歉
about the clarinet, okay?
对不起 独奏会怎么样
I'm sorry. How was--how was the recital?
她从老师那儿借了一支单簧管
She borrowed a clarinet from her teacher.
她吹得很好 但你 让我看看
She did great, but what-- let me see this.
真好 真好
Good, good.
你想和我说说出什么事了吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
我今晚抓到了南丁格尔杀手
I had the Nightingale tonight.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你
You...
你把他关进你的后备箱里了吗
You had him in your trunk?
我们出了车祸
We got hit,
他逃走了
and he got out.
他逃走了吗
He's out there?
不能让任何人知道 好吗
No one can know this, okay?
-为什么 -因为别人不能知道
- Why? - Because they can't, all right?
车的事也什么都别说
And don't say anything about the car either,
因为我得 我得去修好它
because I got to-- I got to get it fixed,
可我甚至不知道该怎么修
and I don't even know how I'm gonna do that.
弗兰克 弗兰克 你吓到我了
Frank, Frank, Frank, you're freaking me out, okay?
你打算干什么
What--what were you gonna do?
好了 朱尔斯 别...
Come on, Jules, don't--
别逼我说
don't make me say it.
你打算杀了他吗
Were you gonna kill him?
-我的天 -朱尔斯 你不明白
- Oh, my god. Oh, my god. - Jules, you don't understand--
-我的天 你不能 -我现在别无选择
- Oh, my god, you can't-- - I don't have a choice right now,
-我对天发誓 -你没有别的选择吗
- I swear to god, if I did- - You don't? You don't have a choice?
没有 我没有能逮捕他的证据
No, I don't have any evidence to arrest him,
而且除了我没人知道他是谁
and nobody--nobody knows who he is except for me.
-除了你 -除了我
- Except you? - Except for me.
-太疯狂了 太荒唐了 -不
- That is crazy. That's insane. - No, it's--
告诉别人吧
Tell someone.
你不明白
I--you don't understand.
-解释给我听 -不行
- Explain it to me. - I can't.
我试过
I've tried.
为什么 是因为
Why? Why, is it-- is it because of--
是因为这台无线电吗
of the ham? Is that it?
因为我们以前在这住过
Because we've been down this road before.
朱尔斯 如果我再告诉你什么
Jules, if I say anything else to you,
情况只会变得更糟
it's gonna make it worse, okay?
所以我不能向你解释
So I can't explain it to you.
我不能 除非
I can't, except--
除非南丁格尔杀手
except the Nightingale--
他知道你是谁 朱尔斯
he knows who you are, Jules.
他知道我是谁
He knows who I am.
如果我对他还算有所了解我话
If there's one thing that I know about him is,
我知道他是不会停手的
he's not gonna stop.
我只能这么做 朱尔斯 只有这个办法
So this right here, Jules, this is the only way
我才能确保你的安全
that I can truly make sure that you're safe,
所以你得
So you got to--you--
你现在得相信我
you got to trust me right now.
好吗 必须相信我
Okay? You just have to.
要是你搞错了呢
What if you're wrong?
我没错
I'm not.
来 我希望你拿着这个 好吗
Here, I want you to take this, okay?
你还记得怎么用吗
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表