剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
他一直想要租出去 所以
that he keeps trying to rent out. So...
现在可是十二月份 他给你钱么
In December? Is he paying you?
我 我只是需要些新鲜空气
I, um, I just need some fresh air.
你可能也会想这么做
You might think about doing the same thing.
我会的
I'll do that.
纽约警局案件卷宗
南丁格尔案 结案
我们遇上个麻烦
We got a problem.
莉亚说我必须得穿夹克衫
Leah says I have to wear a jacket.
去干嘛
To what?
你的宴会啊 跟帅哥去
Your party. With pretty boy.
第一 我知道你想让我抓狂
Okay. First of all, I know you want me to bite at that;
我偏不
I'm not going to.
我现在心情特别好 你想叫他什么都行
I'm in such a good mood, you can call him whatever you want.
第二
And second of all,
你跟莉亚又和好了
You're back with Leah?
和好
Back?
她去哪了
Where'd she go?
没有 我就是觉得特别棒
Nowhere. I just think it's awesome.
确实 你心情不错
Yeah, you are in a good mood.
瞅瞅
Look at that.
多少年都没看这案子了
Haven't laid eyes on that one in years.
是啊 南丁格尔 我 我有些时间
Yeah, Nightingale. I, uh...I had some time.
我觉得我可以从最棒的前辈那里学习
I thought I'd learn from the best.
我们当时棒极了 对吧
Well, we were good, weren't we?
我跟你老爹
Me and your pops.
那是最出色的打击行动
That's some greatest hits action right there.
-我的天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my god. - What?
没事 我就是脑海里闪过以前的自己
Nothing. I just got this vision of old me
站在那慷慨激昂地讲自己最好的打击行动
standing around ranting about my greatest hits
我周围所有的人简直都想自杀
and everyone around me wanting to kill themselves.
你就是这么走运
You should be so lucky.
刻苦钻研吧 年轻人
Study up, junior.
没准就学到有用的了
You just might learn something.
你杀害的那些女人
Those women you killed.
我跟他们说是我杀的
I told them it was me.
你不应该那么做
You shouldn't have done that.
你还这么年轻
You're so young.
1996年11月30日
你可以重新开始
You can start over.
我不知道自己能不能停手
I don't know if I can stop.
这些女人 她们对我大喊大叫
These women, they call out to me.
所以我们祈祷
So we pray.
那还不够
That's not enough.
这对我没什么帮助
That doesn't help me,
每一天 所有的罪行笼罩着我
Every day, with all of the sin I see.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard.
还有你留给我的那些纪念品
And all those mementos you left me?
我很自豪
I'm so proud.
但是没人理解你做的事
But no one else is gonna understand what you did.
你要告诉我
You're gonna tell me
每次杀人的详细过程
the details of each and every kill.
然后你再也不要回想
And you're never gonna look back.
很好 这是好消息
Great. That's great news.
-好 我过会联♥系♥你 -怎么了
- All right, I'll check you later. - What?
执事乔的律师刚刚通知地检
Deacon Joe's attorney just informed the DA
他从他的委托人那里拿到了一份签字供词
that he's bringing a signed confession from his client.
详细列出了每个受害者的
Detailing the name and location
名字和住址
of every single one of his victims.
所有吗 拉瑞莎·阿伯特也包括在内吗
All of them? Larissa Abbott's in there too?
事实上 没错
Actually, yeah.
所以你又一次做对了 厉害了我的哥
So you got another one right, hotshot.
走 穿上你的靴子
Come on. Let's get your boots on.
我们要挖点好料了
We got some digging to do.
这次你自己去吧 怎么样
What do you say about going solo on this one?
我想带朱尔斯和小蕾出去
I was gonna take Jules and Raims away.
做点你一直希望我做的 巩固家人亲情的事
Do some of that family bonding you've been meemaw-ing me about.
所以一切都在好转了
So things are working out, huh?
是的
Yeah, you know,
每天一次
one day at a time.
这样很好 弗兰克
That's good, Frank.
这样真不错
That's real good.
你今天出去了吗 爸爸
Did you get out today, pop?
你不能一整天都坐在桌子前
You can't sit at that table all day.
你得多活动
You got to move.
你得多活动 你不运动 你就会死
You got to move. You don't move, you die.
听见了吗
You hear me?
而且你得吃点东西 都是玛丽给你准备的
And you got to eat the food that Mary puts out for you.
她是个好厨师 爸爸
She's a good cook, pop.
雇她的花销太大了
She costs too much.
现在就不用担心这个了 好吗
Now, don't you worry about that, all right?
我找了份好工作 工资很高
I got a good job now, it pays good money,
可以请像玛丽这样的人照顾你的身体
so people like Mary can look after your old bones.
还记得你以前总是在林荫路上追我吗
Hey, remember you used to chase after me on the boulevard?
担心我最后像曼尼一样
Thought I'd end up like Manny and T?
小斯坦做的很不错 对吗 爸爸
Little Stanny did good, right, pop?
因为你是脏警
Because you're dirty.
什么
What?
2016年11月30日
跟我说说
Tell me.
爷爷杀了那些女人 爸爸
Grandpop killed women, dad.
他是南丁格尔杀手
He was the Nightingale killer.
你以为因为那是所新学校 他们就不会发现
You think they wouldn't find out, 'cause it's a new school?
你还手了吗
Did you fight back?
难道他应该站在那什么都不做吗 罗比
Was he supposed to just stand there, Rob?
不好意思
Excuse me?
我明白 我真的明白
I get it. I do.
我知道你的感觉
I know how you feel.
但是爷爷现在或者以前是什么样的人
But who grandpa is or was,
并不代表我们也跟他一样
that's not who we are.
还有还手
And fighting back?
我知道还手的感觉有多棒
I know how good that feels.
但是暴♥力♥ 任何一种暴♥力♥
But violence, violence of any kind?
也不是我们应该做的
Not who we are either.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand me?
是的
Yes, sir.
过来
Come here.
死亡的艺术
妈妈 我出来了 抱歉 堵得太厉害了
Hi, Ma, I'm outside. Sorry. Traffic was awful.
但是现在我来负责了
But I'm heading up now.
也许我应该叫你...
Or maybe I should have paged...
医生
doctor.
一会见
I'll see you in a sec.
太漂亮了
It's awesome!
小心点
Careful!
什么会把她抓走呢
What's gonna get her?
不知道
I don't know.
熊
Bears?
如果幸运的话
If we're lucky?
你去看着孩子
You keep an eye on peanut.
我来拿所有这些袋子
I'm gonna get all these bags here.
我们是不是要在这待个两星期
You think we're staying for two weeks or what?
可能吧 但我们可能会被大雪封门
Maybe. We could get snowed in.
输入车辆识别号♥或车牌号♥
4NT0776
能不能帮我马上查个东西
Can you run a plate for me real quick?
我保证这是最后一次问你
I promise it's the last thing I'll ever ask.
车牌号♥是 4NT0776
4, nancy, tango, 0, 7, 7, 6.
车注册在桃瑞丝·帕金斯的名下
Car's registered to a Doris Perkins.
注册地址是斯卡斯代尔
Address here in Scarsdale.
车牌明细报告概要
有空吗
Got a sec?
怎么了
What's up?
等等 我猜猜
Oh. Wait a minute. Let me guess.
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表