剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表
of a girl named Meghan.
梅根姓什么
Meghan have a last name?
她没有姓
She does not.
你说得对
You were right.
蕾米·沙利文的日记
打出全垒打
考试得A
让爸爸妈妈重归于好的方法
你确实是个很好的母亲
You're a damn good mother.
你一直在蕾米身边
You've always been there for Raimy
从一开始就是
ever since the beginning.
即使我们当时面对着这个小生命
Even when we were dumb, scared teenagers,
还都是慌了神什么都不懂的孩子 你...
staring down at this little ball of life, you...
你总是能把一切都处理好
You were always on top of everything.
说实话
Be honest.
如果不是因为蕾米的话 你还会娶我吗
Would you really have married me if it weren't for Raimy?
什么
What?
我当然会了
Yes, of course I would have.
又没有人用枪逼着我
Nobody had a gun to my head.
我们爱彼此
We loved each other.
这份爱是真的
It was real.
你呢
What about you?
你会嫁给我吗
Would you have married me?
会
Yeah.
但我必须得承认有的时候
But I'd be lying if I said there weren't times
我会想...
when I thought about...
我如果做出了不同的选择我的生活会是什么样
what my life could've been if had taken a different path.
但只要我和蕾米在一起
But anytime I'm with Raimy,
即使是很艰难的时候 我也心怀感激
even the hard times, I'm so grateful
感激我拥有的生活
for the life that I have.
感激我能够有她
I'm so grateful for her.
我也是
Me too.
我也不知道 我...
I don't know, I...
我以为在我...
I think I thought when, uh...
在我去当卧底的时候
when I went undercover, you know,
我能升职 拿更多的钱
it's gonna mean another promotion, more money.
我以为这对她来说是最好的
I thought it was best for her, you know?
对我们都好
For all of us.
然而之后...
Somewhere along the way, I...
这只成了对我而言最好的选择
it became what was best for me.
我不是很想承认这一点
I-I don't think I wanted to admit it,
但我变了
but I changed.
我们都变了
We both did.
不是吗
Right?
也许这只是成长吧
And maybe that's just growing up.
或是疏远了
Or growing apart.
我也说不好
I don't know.
我们该怎么办
What're we thinking here?
我虽然照顾孩子的时间比你长 不过...
Hey, I wish I could say I've been doing this longer than you have, but...
恐怕的我解决办法也不比你多
I don't have any more answers than you do.
但我知道不管我们之间发生什么
I do know that whatever our drama is,
都不应该把蕾米牵扯进来
Raimy needs to be kept out of it.
也许对她来说最好的决定
Maybe what's best for her is what's...
对我们而言也是最好的吧
best for us, huh?
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
是啊
Yeah.
弗兰克 你在吗
Frank, you there?
在
Yeah.
在 我在
Yeah, I am, I'm here.
梅根的事遇到困难了
I've hit a wall with this Meghan stuff.
我一点进展都没有 你呢
I've got nothing, you?
没有
No.
不过我找到了点东西
I did find something, though.
什么东西
What's that?
几张拉瑞莎在卧室拍的照片
Some bedroom shots of Larissa.
她男朋友昨天说
You know, her boyfriend had said yesterday,
是别人拍的 他说他没拍
that there was somebody-- he said he didn't take 'em.
那么是谁呢
Then who did?
问得好
That's a good question.
我一直在想拉瑞莎的家人
I keep thinking about Larissa's family.
卡曼的家人
Carmen's family.
南丁格尔杀手让他们的家支离破碎 小蕾
The Nightingale tore them apart, Raimes.
我们家不会让他得逞
He's not gonna do that to us.
绝对不会
No, he's not.
你跟妈妈聊了吗
Did you talk to Mom?
好好闹了一场
Yeah, we had a party.
什么情况
Come on.
我发现了你妈妈和
I found out about Coach Ted
泰德教练的事
and your mom.
你知道吗
You knew about that?
我当时在场
I was there.
谢谢提醒我
Thanks for the heads-up.
这不关我的事
It's not my business.
这是你的婚姻
It's your marriage.
我当时只有八岁 记得吗
And I'm only eight years old, remember?
说得对
Fair enough.
我们最后的确达成了共识
We did finally figure something out.
什么
What?
唯一达成的共识的事就是你
The only thing we agree on is you.
我们唯一达成共识的事就是她
And the only thing we can agree on is her.
你要怎么办
What're you gonna do?
你知道我和你妈妈约会四次
Did you know that I had to ask your mom out four times
她就同意嫁给我吗
before she finally said yes?
我知道
I know.
我配不上她 小蕾
She was so out of my league, Raimes.
我们都知道
We both knew it.
说明我得更加努力才行 明白吗
Means I just had to try that much harder, you know?
买♥♥了三卷混音带和一个折扣店的手镯后
So three mixtapes and a dime store bracelet later,
她答应跟我在一起
she finally said yes.
我曾赢得她的芳心 这次也会如此
I won her over once and I'm gonna do it again.
如果你遇到命中注定的人 小蕾
If someone's the one, Raimes...
你必须越过障碍奔向他 明白吗
you got to swing for the fences, you know?
梅根
Meghan?
开始谈话前 我想给你介绍一个人
Before we speak, there's someone here
加入我们的谈话
who I'd like to join us.
你好 梅根
Hi, Meghan.
戈尔德伯格医生给我打了电♥话♥
Dr. Goldberg gave me a call.
你怎么样
How you feeling?
你不能再这样了
You can't keep doing this.
我非常希望你能快点好起来
I really hoped you were getting better.
我们都是
We all did.
但你又试图自杀 还有这些
But another suicide attempt and these...
奇闻异事
wild stories.
很明显你还没有走出来
It's clear that you're not.
戈尔德伯格医生和我长谈过
Dr. Goldberg and I had a long talk,
我们都同意这个想法
and we both agree.
你需要长♥期♥的照料
You need long-term care.
我们想让你专注调整自己
We want you to really focus on getting better.
不
No.
你们不能这样
You can't do this.
你现在还是会对自己造成威胁 梅根
You're still a threat to yourself, Meghan,
我想这个办法对你的恢复来说是最好的
and I really think this is the best path to your recovery.
我们不会放弃你的
We are not gonna give up on you.
不
No!
不 求你们
No, please!
求你们了
Please!
-梅根 -这个人是怪兽
- Meghan... - This man is a monster!
他要杀了我
He's gonna kill me!
救救我 他要杀了我
Please! He's gonna kill me.
求求你们
Please!
梅根 没事的
Meghan, it's okay.
如果我吃了100个果冻
If I ate 100 jelly rolls,
我会爆♥炸♥吗
剧集 | 黑洞频率(2016) | 导航列表