剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Okay.
好了
Come in.
进来吧
Hey.
嘿
June Hoffman isn't here anymore.
琼·霍夫曼不见了
She said she had to go to the bathroom,
她说她得去趟卫生间
but that was, like, 20 minutes ago.
但那已经是二十分钟以前的事儿了
I think she might've left.
我觉得她可能走了
Oh.
哦
Okay.
好吧
Well, just send in the next person, I guess.
那就叫下一位进来吧
Okay.
好的
Hey, it's me.
嘿 是我
Checking in on how it went today.
就问问你今天怎么样
I'm sure you killed it.
你肯定表现出彩
And hey, if you don't get the job, who cares?
还有 就算没雇你 又能怎样呢
You put yourself out there, and that's important.
你已经迈出一步了 这才是最重要的
I'm proud of you. Now, you call me back.
为你骄傲 给我回电♥话♥啊
I got a fucked-up story about that Ruth's Chris guy.
我有个关于那个鲁斯·克里斯的八卦
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Security came and took Jeff away.
保安来把杰夫带走了
This is beyond.
真是爆♥炸♥了
June Hoffman? Yes.
琼·霍夫曼 这里
Come with me, please.
请跟我来
Um, okay, sure.
呃 好的
Um, may I ask what's going on?
呃 我能问问这是怎么了吗
Well, it turns out that a lot of our top executives
这个 我们的一些顶层管理
were embezzling money from the company.
原来一直都在挪用公♥司♥的公♥款♥
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
And a lot of the people under them were in on it.
很多他们手下的人也脱不了干系
Basically, we have to completely clean house.
基本上 我们得清员
It's a total shit show.
真是太扯了
Wow.
哇
I mean, I didn't know anything about any of this.
我是说 我真是一点儿都不知情
We know. We've read all your emails.
我们知道 我们读了你所有的邮件
You have?
你们读了吗
Um, the dancing tampon thing was a joke.
呃 那个跳舞棉条的邮件只是开个玩笑的
Were you supposed to have an interview
你昨天是不是应该
with Ken Lerner yesterday?
和肯·勒纳有面试的
Yeah. I'm sorry, I wasn't feeling well.
嗯 抱歉 我昨天不太舒服
It doesn't matter. Ken's gone.
没关系 肯已经离职了
The woman he was going to hire is gone also.
他本来要请的那位女士也走了
Are you still interested in this job?
你还对这个职位感兴趣吧
Uh, yeah, I mean...
嗯 是 我是说
it sounds really great.
听着真的很不错
Um...
呃
I just...I don't know if I'm the most qualified.
我只是 我不知道自己是不是最够格的
Look, we need someone in Honolulu on Tuesday,
听着 我们需要周二就派人去火奴鲁鲁
and since you haven't stolen anything, at this point,
鉴于你也没薅过公♥司♥的羊毛 到这个节骨眼上了
you're among the most qualified people
你就是整栋楼
in the whole fuckin' building.
最他妈够格的一个了
Oh. Um, okay.
哦 呃 好吧
Uh...
呃
can I think about it?
我能考虑考虑吗
I'm sorry, I don't really have a ton of time.
不好意思 我手上真的没时间
I've got to fill 20 more positions today.
我今天还有二十个职位需要招人呢
Do you want this job or not?
你到底想不想要这份工作
Well, damn!
哎呦喂
Oh, you look like a badass.
你看着真是牛逼坏了
I do, right?
是吧
I look good.
我看着不错
You look real good.
你看着很不错
Like everything is in place.
看起来很有条不紊
Yeah, I know. Everything is working.
是啊 我知道 一切都在掌控之中
Everything except for the nails.
就是手指甲没掌控住
I went to that cheap place down on Arlington.
我去阿林顿那边儿有个便宜的地方做的
I think those ladies are being held prisoner there.
我感觉那些女的都是被监禁在那儿的
Yeah. Well, we'll go tomorrow, my treat.
这个 好吧 我们明天去处理 我请客
We'll blow it out,
就不吝啬了
get your nails done by a white lady.
找个白人女的给你做
Aw, you'd do that for me? It's a special occasion.
啊 你怎么对我这么好 特殊时刻嘛
Is there anything else I can help you ladies with today?
今天还有什么我们能为你们做的了吗
Um, no, but I think
呃 不 但我
I'd like to buy this.
还想买♥♥这个
Great.
太好了
Um, I got an email
呃 我收到一封邮件
saying you were having a three-day sale.
说你们有一个三天的大减价
Is that still going on?
现在还减吗
No, it's not.
不 活动停了
It ended yesterday.
昨天截至的
Really? Um, maybe you can help us out.
是嘛 呃 那你能不能帮帮我们
See, my friend here,
你看 我朋友
her husband died a year ago,
她先生去年去世了
and she wants this outfit so she can move on and shit.
她真的很想要这一套衣服 走出阴霾
That's not really necessary.
真的不需要了
Let me talk to my manager and see
让我跟我经理说一下 看看
if we can work something out.
我们是不是能有解决的办法
Thank you. Not necessary at all.
谢谢 真的太麻烦了
Bless you.
你真是好人
Dummy. You need this.
蠢蛋 你需要这个
You know, you're right.
你说的对
I just hope this all works out.
我只是很希望这一切都能事随人愿
Bitch, someone is paying you to go to Hawaii.
婊贝 别人掏钱让你去夏威夷呢
It's already worked out.
已经事随人愿了
You're gonna crush that shit.
你一定能行的
Come here.
快过来
We're now beginning the boarding process
我们现在开始登记了
for flight 1814 with service to Honolulu.
1814次航♥班♥ 飞往火奴鲁鲁
We'd like to invite all first-class passengers
我们现在请所有头等舱的乘客
to board at this time.
开始登机
Hi, ma'am. Oh, I have a ticket.
您好女士 哦 我有票的
I'm supposed to be here.
我应该坐这儿
Oh, of course you are.
嗯 当然了
I actually just wanted to offer you
我们只是想给您提供一些
a guava mimosa and some macadamia nuts.
一杯番石榴萨莫萨鸡尾酒 和一些夏威夷果
That would be great.
那真是太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Holy shit.
我了个大操
Oh. Oh, oh! Uh, ma'am?
哦哦哦哦哦哦 呃 女士
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Okay. Oh, uh, yes.
没事 哦 呃 没事
Arms up, arms up.
胳膊抬起来
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Arms up.
把胳膊抬起来
Breathe.
呼吸
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗
Hi.
嗨
Oscar?
奥斯卡
What's going on? Where am I?
这是怎么了 我在哪儿
You're dead.
你死了
I'm dead too.
我也死了
This is so great. I am so happy.
真是太好了 我好高兴啊
Am I not going to Hawaii?
我不是要去夏威夷吗
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表