剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Well, she'd been dating a lot of good-looking guys.
这个 她那时候约的都是颜值超高的
Like, really good-looking, but...
就是 真的超高的 但
they were jerks.
都是些混♥蛋♥
I was the first guy who was really good to her.
我是她遇到的第一个真心待她的人
I listened. We got closer.
我会倾听她的心声 我们就亲近起来了
Then one night over at Rubio's Fish Tacos,
然后有一天 在卢比奥的塔可鱼店
I said that I liked her laugh.
我说 我喜欢她的笑声
She kissed me.
她吻了我一下
We've been together ever since.
从那时候起 我们就在一起了
So that's your advice?
这就是你的建议吗
Be nice? That's it?
做个暖男吗 就这样
Well, think of it this way.
好吧 你这样想
Every relationship needs a peacekeeper.
每段感情里 都需要一个维和兵
In our marriage, that's me.
在我们的婚姻里 那个人就是我
Someday, when you've been with someone for a while,
总有一天 当你和一个人在一起有一段时间了
you'll figure out that the less you rock the boat,
你就会明白 只要不作
the smoother everything goes.
就不会死
All right? Calm seas.
明白吗 一片平静
What the fuck you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说些什么啊
Should the dirt bike go back up or not?
这个机车到底要不要挂回去啊
Put the bike on the right. Thank you.
把车挂右边 谢谢了你
Jesus Christ.
我的个天啊
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
What was that thing you wanted to show me?
你想给我看什么来着
How are you doing? You all right?
你怎么样 还好吗
Not doing great.
不太好
Yeah, I'm tired too.
嗯 我也有点儿累
That's 'cause we're so far from the fountain.
那是因为我们离喷泉太远了
We're almost there.
我们就快到了
What is it we're looking for?
我们在找什么呢
Watch this guy.
看这家伙
Ew.
恶哦
Have a nice day.
祝你有愉快的一天
A smile wouldn't kill you, honey.
笑一个又不会死 亲爱的
Ugh.
额
You needed to see what he's like, so...
你得看看他是什么样的人 所以
you know why I don't feel so bad about doing this.
你就了解我为什么这么做还心安理得了
Whoo.
呜
What did you do?
你干嘛啦
I juiced him. Or he juiced me.
我吸了他的阳气 或者说他吸了我的阴气
I guess. What is that?
我想是吧 那是什么啊
If you touch Currents in a certain way,
如果你用特定的方式摸一个后人
you can take a little bit of energy from them.
你就可以带走一点儿他们的能量
Remember how tired I just was?
还记得我刚刚有多累吗
Yeah. I feel pretty good now.
嗯 我现在感觉良好了
The downside is, you do take that energy from them.
缺点就是 你的的确确是吸走了他们的精力
But when it's a piece of shit like this,
但如果是对这样的烂人
I don't feel so bad.
良心就不会那么不安了
Wow.
哇
You should try it.
你也来试试啊
I don't know. It seems wrong.
我不好说 感觉这样是不对的
Nothing really happens to him long-term...
不会对他有什么长时间的影响的
I don't think.
我觉得不会的
Try to feel for his pulse.
试着感受一下他的脉动
Okay.
好吧
Using this as a guide,
把它当作向导
try and get on the same wavelength as him,
试着做到和他一样的动感
if that makes sense.
如果这样能说得通的话
Close your eyes if it helps.
闭上眼睛也许会好一点的
He just feels gross and clammy.
他就是恶心和黏哒哒的感觉
Uh, okay, maybe this will help.
呃 好吧 也许这样能有所帮助呢
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Just relax.
放轻松
Now try and make it feel like you're breathing him in
现在试着想你在通过手掌
through your hand.
吸收阳气
Ooh, ooh, wait. Mama feeling something.
哦 哦哦 等一下 老娘有感觉了
Keep... keep going.
继 继续
I told you not to call me. It's not my weekend.
我跟你说了别给我打电♥话♥ 这周末不轮到我
Ugh, well, then feed him some chicken nuggets, bitch.
恶 好吧 那就给他喂点儿鸡块儿啊 三八
Holy shit! Whoa.
我了个大操 哇
What did you do? He made me mad!
你干什么了 他把我惹生气了
I've never made him pass out like that.
我从来没把他这样弄晕过
Is he okay? Yeah, he's still breathing.
他没事儿吧 嗯 他还有呼吸
He'll be okay.
他会好的啦
Oh, my God, do you feel that?
我的个天啊 你感觉到了吗
Yeah, I sure do.
必须的必啊
Oh, it's so nice out.
哦 能出来真好
So pretty.
真漂亮
Ooh, watch this. Ready?
哦 看这个 准备好了吗
Yeah. Watch.
嗯 看着啊
Does it look like I'm kissing him?
这看起来像不像我在亲他
You know what's funny?
你知道什么有意思吗
He doesn't know what's happening.
他都不知道在发生些什么
Oh, yeah, baby.
嗯 来吧 宝贝儿
What is that, the cheap unleaded?
那是什么啊 便宜汽油吗
Yeah, that's how I like it.
嗯 我就喜欢这样的
Hey, where are you going?
嘿 你要去哪儿啊
Can you please get me some Twizzlers?
能不能给我拿点儿转转糖
I love you.
我爱你
He doesn't like you anymore.
他不再喜欢你了
Oh, my God, this feels so good.
我的天啊 这感觉真是太好了
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么了
Do you ever see faces in things?
你有没有看到过很像脸的东西
What do you mean?
什么意思
You see this electricity meter?
你看到这个电表了吗
And the two dial-y things are the eyes...
这两个带指针的东西就是眼睛
and the pipe is the mouth.
水管就是嘴
Oh.
哦
I know. Aww, he's cute.
逗吧 啊 他好可爱啊
I love this game.
我好喜欢这个游戏
I know.
我知道
Look, there's one over here.
看 这儿还有一个
Where? Look. That mop.
在哪儿 那个拖布
See, it's like a... an angry lady with crazy hair.
看 像个爆♥炸♥头的凶老太
Yeah. Ohh.
是啊 哦
That is good.
好发现
That is... you are good.
真是 你厉害啊
That was a really good. That's way better than that.
真的好厉害 比刚那个强多了
I agree.
我同意
Are you the kind of person who's really good at things
你是不是那种新手运超强的
the first time you try them?
那种人
No one has ever said that to me before.
以前从没人跟我这么说过
No way. I swear.
不可能啊 我发誓
Yes, you are. You're so good at this,
是 你是这样的 你好擅长这个
and you are good at sewing, and you're good
你缝纫也很厉害 而且你
at juicing the fuck out of that asshole in there.
吸那个混♥蛋♥的阳气也很厉害
That's true. Yeah.
这倒是真的 - 没错
Hey, do you think anyone ever juiced us
嘿 你觉得我们有没有被吸过阳气
when we were Currents?
当我们还是活人的时候吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
I did always get tired at, like, 3:00 p.m.
我下午三点的时候 总是感觉很累
but I also ate a lot of burritos at lunch.
但我中午的时候的确会吃很多卷饼
Oh hey, uh,
哦 嘿 呃
I brought out some Reggie! Bars if..if you want any.
我带了些糖棒出来 如果 如果你想吃的话
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
They stopped making these years ago.
他们停产好多年了啊
Yeah, they just show up in my kitchen.
嗯 它们就那么出现在我的厨房♥里了
A lot of broccoli shows up for me.
我那儿有好多西兰花
I don't even like it that much. Gives me gas.
我都没那么喜欢西兰花 老让我放屁
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表