剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Sure.
没事
So...
那
Are you ready to tell me the real reason you broke in here?
你准备好告诉我你到底为什么闯进来了吗
I... I swear I really was just checking on you.
我 我发誓我只是想看你有没有事儿
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I would love to make it up to you.
我很乐意补偿你
We could have you over for dinner one night...
我们想请你哪天过来吃晚饭
Oh. ... maybe or...
哦 或者
What? Just...
什么 只是
What? What's so funny?
什么事儿这么开心
You. You are funny.
你 你太搞笑了
What's funny about me?
我哪里搞笑了
You're dead.
你都死了
I'm dead.
我也死了
None of... none of this matters, and you're worried about
这一切 一切都没有意义了 你还在乎
people being rude to each other, about apologies.
是不是不礼貌 还道歉
I saw a guy mowing his lawn the other day.
我看到一个男的 那天在那儿修理草坪
Why? Who gives a shit?
为什么 谁他妈在乎呢
Is this guy gonna mow his lawn
那个男的 就每天
every week, week in, week out,
每周 都修理草坪吗
forever? Is that the plan?
直到永远吗 有什么计划吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What else is there to do?
在这儿还能做什么呢
Who knows? We should be...
谁知道呢 我们应该
we should be trying something different.
我们应该尝试做一些不同的
We should be pushing the limits.
我们应该挑战极限
Exploring. Having orgies.
去探索新事物 群♥交♥一波
Well, I don't know if that's the answer.
好吧 我不知道那是不是解决的方式
My asshole ex-boyfriend back in college
我大学时的混♥蛋♥前男友
talked me into a three-way one night.
说服我三人行了一次
Mm-hmm?
然后呢
It's really not that great.
真的没有那么好
You end up waiting around a lot more than you think.
你比你想像中的 要尴尬的等待更多
Obviously because he liked the other girl more than you.
很显然他喜欢另外那个女孩儿多过你
Shit.
操
Do you really want to relive the same life
你真的还想再过一次
you had before you got here? Is that why we're here?
和以前一样的生活吗 这就是我们在这里的目的吗
Were you happy before?
你以前开心吗
Yeah. I... I was happy.
嗯 我 我很开心啊
Mm.
嗯
Most of the time. I mean...
大部分的时间 我是说
I had Oscar. I had my friends.
我有奥斯卡 我有我的朋友
It never rained where we lived. I don't...
我们以前住的地方不下雨 我不
Sounds like your life was like mine...
听起来你和我以前的生活都一样
boring and shitty.
无聊又糟糕
I lived in this boring, shitty town,
我曾经住在一个无聊又糟糕的城市
had this boring, shitty job
有个无聊又糟糕的工作
where I filed Medicaid papers for the government.
我的工作就是给政♥府♥填医保单
When I looked down the road and saw that Sparkletts truck
当我朝路的尽头看去 看到那辆大卡车
coming at me, part of me was relieved.
朝我开来 我其实是有一点儿解脱的感觉的
And now that I'm here,
现在我在这儿
whatever this is, I'm not gonna sleepwalk through it again.
无论这是什么地方 我不会再白走一遭了
I'm gonna do whatever I want.
我要随心所欲
Doesn't that make more sense than what you're doing?
这不比你现在每天做的事更说得通吗
I mean...
我是说
sure, I...
当然 我
like to just go crazy.
喜欢就出去疯啊
Get drunk and smash shit with a baseball bat, but...
喝的酩酊大醉 乱舞棒球棍 但
So why don't you? Why?
那你为什么不呢 为什么
Why? Because that's just...
为什么吗 因为那
... not what people do.
不是人们平时做的事
Here's what I think.
我是这么想的
I think that a happy, satisfied person,
我觉得 如果你像你说的那样
which you claim to be,
快乐而满足
doesn't go around breaking into people's homes
你就不会乱闯进别人家
just to feel something.
就为了有事儿可做
I really was just checking on you.
我真的只是想看看你还好吗
Yeah.
是是是
You're a liar.
你是个谎话精
I got to get going.
我得走了
Thanks...
谢谢
for the beer.
你的啤酒
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表