剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Probably.
大概吧
Even if that volcano doesn't get us, something else will.
就算火山弄不死我们 其他的也会的
Climate change, North Korea. Something.
气候变化 朝鲜危机 之类的
No, I don't think so.
不 我不这么认为
I think we're gonna be fine.
我觉得我们会没事的
I'm an optimist, okay? I trust humanity.
我很乐观的 好吗 我相信人性的光辉
Humanity is the problem. We fuck everything up.
人性本身就是个问题 我们把一切都搞糟了
No, think about it.
不 你想想啊
Ten thousand years ago,
一万年前
we were living in caves, eating sticks and shit.
我们还住在洞穴里 吃着树枝啥的
And now we're on man-made grass,
现在 我们坐在人造草皮上
holding titanium rods,
扶着钛合金的杆子
drinking grape juice that kind of gets you fucked up.
喝着能把你搞嗨的葡萄汁
Humans made all that happen.
是人类做到的这一切
We're kind of amazing.
我们简直棒呆了啊
I don't know. This wine's not that good.
我不知道 这酒可没那么好
Also, I don't think we ever ate sticks.
还有 我觉得我们没吃过树枝吧
So here we are again...
又来了
with another big question nobody can answer.
又是一个无人能答的问题啊
How about this?
这个怎么样
You try to sink this putt.
你试试把球打进洞呢
If you make it, you're right.
如果你做到了 那你说的都是对的
People are good. The world's getting better.
人性本善 世界会变得更美好
If you miss, I'm right.
如果没进 那我就是对的
Okay. Then we'll know.
好啊 这样我们就有答案了
Deal?
说好了吗
Deal.
说好了
This is for the fate of humanity.
这一杆 为了人类的命运
Wow.
哇
Now we know. Yup.
现在我们知道了 是啊
I don't know if I'm happy or sad.
我都不知道该高兴还是难过
Okay, my turn.
好了 轮到我了
But we need a new bet.
我们需要一个新的赌注
How about this?
这个怎么样
If I make this, then you have to tell me a secret.
如果我进了 那你得跟我说一个秘密
If I miss, I'll tell you one.
如果我没进 我就告诉你一个
Okay. Okay?
好吧 说好了啊
Miss it.
没进
Oh. All right, let's hear it.
哦 好啦 我们来听听吧
Okay, my secret is...
好吧 我的秘密是
I don't like pizza.
我不喜欢披萨
What? That's insane.
什么 说什么疯话
It's too much bread. And?
全是面包 所以呢
And nothing, that's it. I've made my case.
没有所以了 这就是原因
That's not really a secret.
这不算是个秘密
You have to tell me an actual secret.
你得告诉我一个真的秘密
Something good.
说个来劲的
Okay.
好吧
I don't actually have a client who's interested in this house.
我根本没有对这地儿感兴趣的顾客
I came because I knew you'd be here today.
我来 是因为知道你会在这儿
Wow, okay.
哇 好吧
I've thought about you a lot the last couple years.
我这过去的几年经常想起你
I thought about you too.
我也想过你
A lot.
很多次
Hoping one day, you might just walk
期盼着有一天 你能
straight through that door.
就走进那扇门
I should go home now, but...
我该回家了 但是
I don't want to.
我并不像
I'm sorry. Is this too fast?
对不起 进展是不是太快了
No.
不
See? Told you.
看 我早说了吧
The world's getting better.
这世界越来越好了
Shut up.
闭嘴
For real, it brought us together.
说真的 这让我们走到了一起
I guess it did.
我想 是吧
In the past, do you know how hard it would have been
在过去 你知道像我这样的男人
for a guy who looked like me
和像你这样的女人在一起
to be with a woman who looked like you?
有多难吗
And if we were together, we'd just be
如果我们在一起
that weird-ass couple that everybody keeps staring at.
我们就会是那对人人都盯着看的奇怪情侣
If you go back far enough,
如果时间倒♥退♥的足够久
we'd probably never even meet.
也许我们压根就不会相见
We'd be living in different parts of town.
我们会住在城市的不同角落
I'd be working at a Chinese restaurant
我会在中餐馆工作
or a laundromat
或者是洗衣店
or an opium den.
再或者就是大烟馆
Yeah, but I mean, now the world's a little bit cooler
是啊 但我说 现在世界
with the idea of a couple that looks like us, you know?
对我们这样的组合的看法 更开明了
Yeah.
是啊
Is it racist to say half-black, half-Asian babies
如果说亚非混血最可爱
are the cutest?
会不会太种族歧视了
No, not at all.
不 完全不会
Those are two of the best-looking kinds of babies.
这世上有两种最可爱的宝宝
You put them together, and badoom.
你把他们放在一起 锵
Jackpot.
头奖
Hey, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Yeah, yeah, I'm... I'm still over here at the house.
在 我 我还在房♥子这边
Yep.
是啊
No, I could just... I could... I could
不 我可以 我可以 可以
stop at Whole Foods on the way home.
在回来的路上去趟食品店
Okay.
好的
Yeah, I love you too.
嗯 我也爱你
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have answered that.
对不起 我不应该接电♥话♥的
It's okay.
没关系
It's not like we should be doing this.
又不是说我们现在这样是应该的
You're just gonna leave now?
你现在就要走了吗
We're not even gonna talk about it?
我们都不要谈一下吗
I don't know. What's there to talk about?
我不知道 这有什么好谈的
What are we gonna do, blow up our lives,
我们该怎么做 搅翻现在的生活
move to another country?
搬去另一个国家
No, we can't do that.
不 我们不能那么做
But...
但
I just feel bad. I'm sorry. You shouldn't.
我感觉很糟 对不起 你不应该这样想的
This was nice.
这样就很好
I should go.
我该走了
It smells amazing in here. Oh, my God.
闻着也太香了吧 我的天
Thank you.
谢谢你
How was work today? It was actually really good.
今天工作怎么样 其实还挺好的
I closed on La Presda today.
我搞定了拉普雷斯达的单子
Yes. That's great!
是的 那太好了
Yes. Finally.
是啊 总算搞定了
I know, right? How was yours?
我知道啊 是吧 你今天过得怎样
Not great. This new office dog policy is out of control.
不怎么样 新办公室养狗的政策简直失去控制了
There's, like, eight dogs at work.
那儿有八条狗在公♥司♥
That's way too many.
实在太多了
Marilyn, on her own, brought in three.
玛丽莲 她自己就带了三条来
Two of them started fighting with each other
两只开始跟别的狗打架了
because they wanted to have sex with the other one.
因为他们想上同一条狗
How am I supposed to get work done?
这样我怎么工作啊
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
You know, this isn't Marilyn's first offense.
你知道吗 这不是玛丽莲的第一宗罪了
Like, she has to go.
真的 她应该离职
I'm doing a lot better now, though.
但是我现在好多了
Aw, honey.
啊 亲爱的
Oh, but not because of you.
哦 但不是因为你
Just because there's way less barking going on in here.
只是因为这儿没那么多狗叫声了
Oh, okay, I see how it is.
哦 好吧 我明白了
It's nice out. Maybe we eat outside?
天不错 我们去外面吃
Yeah, sounds great. Let me taste.
嗯 听起来不错 让我尝尝
Don't touch. Okay, okay.
别乱抓 好吧好吧
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表