剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Peace be with you.
主与你同在
Peace be with you. Ooh. Peace be with you.
主与你同在 哦 主与你同在
Hi. Peace be with you. Oh, thank you.
嗨 主与你同在 哦 谢谢
What are you doing? Huh?
你干嘛呢 什么
We don't say that here.
我们这儿不这么说
Just sit down.
赶紧坐下吧
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
As we all know, the world can be a difficult place.
我们都知道 世间处处是苦难
It can be frustrating.
有时候挺让人沮丧的
Sometimes things don't turn out the way you want them to.
有时候 事不如人愿
You Clippers fans know what I'm talking about, huh?
你们洛杉矶快船队的粉丝应该最了解了 对吧
It's easy to feel lost.
人很容易就会感到迷失
But the Lord will always be there for you.
但主会一直与你同在
And your faith can be your guide.
你的信仰可以为你照明方向
As it says in Jeremiah 29:11,
耶利米书29章11节说
"For I know the plans I have for you."
我知道我向你们所怀的意念
For you.
是赐予
To prosper you
平安的意念
and not to harm you.
不是降灾祸的意念
To give you hope
要叫你们
and a future.
末后有指望
Let us pray.
让我们祈祷吧
Our Father,
高高在上的
who art in heaven,
我们的主啊
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的名神圣
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意
on Earth as it is in heaven.
行在地上 如同行在天上
Give us this day our daily bread...
今日赐予我们每日的失误
Bread...trespasses.
免去我们的罪孽
...as we forgive who have trespassed against us.
如同我们免去别人的罪孽
And lead us not into temptation,
不叫我们遇见试探
but deliver us from evil.
救我们脱离凶恶
But deliver us from evil.
救我们脱离凶恶
For thine is the kingdom,
因为国度
the power, and the glory forever and ever.
权♥柄♥ 荣耀 全是你的 直到永远
Amen.
阿门
Hi. Hey, June. Hey.
嗨 你好啊 琼 嘿
This is Rev Troy. Hey.
这位是特洛伊教士 嘿
He is the coolest pastor here.
他是我们这儿最酷的牧师了
Aw, Sharon, I don't know about that.
啊 雪伦 我不太确定
Please, he took the youth group
拜托 他带着我们的年轻信徒们
to see the Harlem Globetrotters.
去看了哈林花式篮球队
Oh, wow, how was it?
哦 哇 怎么样啊
I don't know.
不好说
I'm more of a fundamentals guy.
我这个人比较实在
I did not love when they pulled the trampoline out.
我不是特别喜欢他们把蹦床拖出来表演
How is that not a technical?
这操作还不违规吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I'm starting to think
是啊 我现在开始觉得
that the refs in those games are on the take.
那些比赛里的裁判都受了贿赂
I mean, they just keep calling everything
我是说 一直对着华盛顿将军队
against the Generals.
判决
Right? Yeah.
是吧 没错
Um, so I hope this is okay,
呃 我希望你不介意
but I told Rev Troy about what happened last year.
我把去年的事儿告诉特洛伊教士了
Oh, you did.
哦 你已经说了啊
I'm very sorry for your loss.
一定要节哀顺变啊
Thank you, it's...
谢谢 只是
it's a process.
需要过程
Yeah.
是啊
Well, my only advice is,
好吧 我唯一的建议就是
don't be too hard on yourself.
别太难为自己了
Any feeling you're having is valid.
你现在所有的感受都是正常的
Well, that's good to hear, 'cause I've been having
好吧 能听你这么说就太好了 因为我最近
some real weird ones.
真的有些奇怪的感受
Okay.
好吧
Sharon, you weren't wrong.
雪伦 你是对的
She's great.
她真的很棒
We're always happy to have
圣山这里能有新的面孔
a new face here at Holy Mount.
我们是很高兴的
You are welcome anytime.
这儿随时都欢迎你
Mm. Peace be with you.
上帝与你同在
I felt like that was appropriate for the scenario.
我觉得这样做很不合适
No?
不是吗
Just stay good-bye.
等会儿留着说再见吧
Stick with the classics, hmm?
该怎么做就怎么做 好吗
Will you excuse me one moment? Absolutely.
能失陪一下吗 当然可以
Hey. Oh.
嘿 哦
I wanted to tell you one more thing.
我还有件事想跟你说
I lead a grief counseling group.
我组织了一个悲伤辅♥导♥小组
We meet here on Thursday evenings.
我们每周四晚上在这儿见面
Uh, I don't... I don't know if that's for me.
呃 我不 我不知道我是不是合适
Understood.
明白
I'm not gonna give you the hard sell,
我不会强推给你的
but if you change your mind,
但如果你改变主意了
sometimes it's good to talk to other people.
有时能和别人聊聊总是好的
Our doors are always open.
我们的大门永远向你敞开
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 没事
It's really good to meet you, June.
真的很高兴见到你 琼
Yeah, it was good meeting you too.
嗯 我也很高兴见到你
I hope I see you again.
希望我们能有缘再见
Oh.
哦
Sweet.
真棒
Oh! I'm so sorry.
哦 很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Why are you kissing on Pastor Troy?
为什么你在亲特洛伊教士
I'm so sorry, Father.
很抱歉 神父
We don't call him that!
我们不这么叫他
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, okay? I...I don't know what happened.
对不起 行吗 我 我也不知道怎么就
It was a mistake.
是我错了
Our eyes met, and he...
我们眼神相会 然后他
he kind of licked his lips a little bit.
他好像舔了一下他的嘴唇
I don't need a recap. I saw what you did.
我不需要你给我前情提要 我看见你都干什么了
What is wrong with you? Nothing.
你怎么回事啊 没什么
And by the way, you put me in this position.
顺便说一句 是你把我至于这个境地的
I didn't want to come here.
我压根就没想来
It's not my fault.
不是我的错
I was trying to help you.
我只是想要帮你
This morning, I found you on your couch,
今早上 我看见你窝在沙发里
sucking down your sippy cups of wine.
死命的吮小杯子里的酒
They are individual single pours
那是单独包装的红酒
because it's more efficient than opening a bottle.
比新开一瓶要更经济实惠
Oxygen is poison for wine.
红酒是会氧化的
You don't know shit about wine.
你懂个屁的酒
That stuff is made in Michigan.
那玩意儿是密西根产的
You know what the problem with church people is?
你知道去教堂的人都什么毛病吗
They think they can judge everybody else
他们觉得他们可以居高临下 对别人颐指气使
just 'cause they walk into a building once a week
就因为他们每周都到这儿来
and eat a cracker.
吃个饼干
We don't do that here! See...
我们这儿不这样 看吧
you don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
None of this is real.
这儿没一点儿是真的
This is just a thing that people made up
这只是人们瞎扯出来的
just to feel better about themselves.
就为了能让自己自我感觉良好一点儿
There's...there's no God.
这世上 这世上根本就没有神
There's no plan.
没有计划
This is all bullshit.
都是扯淡
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表